Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya everyone! I dropped off this on thread 5 (around that anyway) as I was honestly obsessed with checking what was being said. This was a few weeks ago and since we’re on thread 12 I can guess we still don’t have an answer to the PayPal scandal 🙄🙄 just read some of this thread and I’m in love with this website again 😂😂

However, since I’ve missed a few (understatement 😬😬) threads and I can’t find where I exactly dropped off and really don’t want to read 5-7 full threads, can someone summarise everything in a few sentences please? Thank you so much xx

Reactions: 2
Hiya everyone! I dropped off this on thread 5 (around that anyway) as I was honestly obsessed with checking what was being said. This was a few weeks ago and since we’re on thread 12 I can guess we still don’t have an answer to the PayPal scandal 🙄🙄 just read some of this thread and I’m in love with this website again 😂😂

However, since I’ve missed a few (understatement 😬😬) threads and I can’t find where I exactly dropped off and really don’t want to read 5-7 full threads, can someone summarise everything in a few sentences please? Thank you so much xx
Rachaele still hasn’t responded, continues spending money on meals out and expensive shoes/clothing, continues posting videos of all the children. Other than that, pretty much the same here.

Reactions: 8
She’s wearing Grenson boots 😳, do we know if they were sent to her ? They send to any old Insta wannabe.

Reactions: 1
Not the whole thing, certain things are true but not about Tattle.

View attachment 34019
She blocked me a while ago on IG and now comes on to tell me this. Bore off woman.
I feel so embarrassed for her. The only reason she was mentioned again is because she wrote an "edgy" blog about this site. SMH!
She is a very VERY poor journalist who no-one wants to work with because her work is shite, writing style is shite, grammar is shite, did I mention shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Once she has given birth, i think newspapers need to be contacted. As this time is coming up soon also maybe emailing the charities she works with etc. I know this was meant to have already been done by certain people but now we don't know if that actually happened, maybe a new start in trying to get answers is needed.

Reactions: 4
I find Keels so damn creepy. Has she forgotten how much she contributed to these threads?

Also has it been mentioned how she went from about 120 followers to 500 odd? With no extra likes on her pictures? Obviously buying follows, such a saddo :(

Reactions: 16
I find Keels so damn creepy. Has she forgotten how much she contributed to these threads?

Also has it been mentioned how she went from about 120 followers to 500 odd? With no extra likes on her pictures? Obviously buying follows, such a saddo :(
I think Keels should be on the list of who we don’t talk about .

Reactions: 15
Saying people keep popping up telling her that her name has been mentioned on here again, really Keels, I think you are the one that keeps popping on checking on here, hoping for content for your blogs and Twitter.???.

Anyway.. Reacehellleeee WHERE'S THE PAYPAL DONATIONS.
Just desperately trying to get followers and content.

Reactions: 12
Wow. Just wow. If she didn’t want us talking about her/wanted nothing to do with the site and didn’t want her name mentioning she wouldn’t have written the article attacking Tattle. Seriously, absolutely insane. Went back and read some of the threads containing her posts, yeah I bet she wishes she could delete them, they expose her bullshit!!

Anyway, back to ignoring her existence 😂

Shout out to our number one fan 👋

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
0E6E615A-709D-46FE-9996-325E661CBC04.jpeg

These people bore me!

Wow. Just wow. If she didn’t want us talking about her/wanted nothing to do with the site and didn’t want her name mentioning she wouldn’t have written the article attacking Tattle. Seriously, absolutely insane. Went back and read some of the threads containing her posts, yeah I bet she wishes she could delete them, they expose her bullshit!!

Who is Keels? 😂 Just a nobody!!

Last edited:
The only scammer round here is Rachel. She knows nothing about domestic violence yet signposts herself as a service helping victims.

Reactions: 7

Haha did you watch the rest of her stories?

But their lifestyle hasn’t changed in the last five years, you understand? My entire shoe collection didn’t cost as much as those boots 😭
I wouldn’t want mine to! I’m quite happy spending £3, £5 or occasionally splashing out a tenner! That way I get more shoes! 😂

She’s wearing Grenson boots 😳, do we know if they were sent to her ? They send to any old Insta wannabe.
I would say she hasn’t put ad etc... on them, but that tells us nowt!

Wow that's ridiculous, especially for someone who claims she often has to spend £20 of her own money on "warriors" which cause her and Josh to argue. Wonder how they do it? He doesn't seem to be a full time working policeman, and with 5 kids too. Jeez. You'd think she'd be more subtle about stealing from the donations
Yep! Maybe they were gifted who knows, but answering people with the make and model of them and not saying they were gifted etc... makes me mad!

Reactions: 1
It does make me laugh when their sole trump card is “Well you’re all just jealous anyway”. Yep, totally jealous, all I’ve ever wanted in life is to marry the creepy head off Art Attack and have a garden full of chickens 🙌🏻
I was just about to say the same, they just keep banging on about being jealous yawn.
But your comment is spot on ha ha.
Art attack head is Josh's twin 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.