Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t really matter who it is. What they’re saying is true
Not the whole thing, certain things are true but not about Tattle.

C561014F-17E2-4C83-AC2F-8CF3BFA8C59C.png

She blocked me a while ago on IG and now comes on to tell me this. Bore off woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s what she will have to endure? 😂 Keels love you really are delusional. I would suggest that you read back over your posts on here before you start condemning everyone else.

Reactions: 11
??? Her name came up the other day because of her blog! ??

Didn't she write the original article and bring up the whole PayPal stuff and try to call PTWM out? So she's bound to be mentioned..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Didn't she write the original article and bring up the whole PayPal stuff and try to call PTWM out? So she's bound to be mentioned..
Exactly. Having not been mentioned for weeks, she wrote about Tattle so yeah she got mentioned. And she says we need to get a life 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

It was her that started all this and caused PTWM to mention Tattle. I came here from the rant.

Reactions: 18
Anyway getting back to other matters Rache where is the paypal money? Did this money go to people in geniune need in DV situations (i refuse to call them warriors, it sounds so condecending) or did it go on your house ?

Reactions: 8
Anyway getting back to other matters Rache where is the paypal money? Did this money go to people in geniune need in DV situations (i refuse to call them warriors, it sounds so condecending) or did it go on your house ?
Went on all them meals out she keeps having! I legit can't remember the last time I went out for a meal. She must go out at least 3 times a week!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if it is R who wrote that, doesn’t she always want everyone to be kind? Anyway, I wished they did come on here so that we would be able to discuss things properly.

So desperate to be mentioned that she had to write a blog post to get the attention that she so clearly craves. Grow up indeed.

Reactions: 10
So R has rescued so many victims of DV, she’s helped so many people flee abusive relationships, at one point a year or so ago R stated she received lots of hate mail and threats from ex husbands and partners of the women she helped. And she’s still throwing out her children’s whereabouts and thinking they are protected ? She’s an utter disgrace.
She's a walking contradiction... Ridiculous

So she was told to rest until baby arrives, but is out today again? 🤨 Having another meal out (thanks to PayPal donations, perhaps) and saving ducks...

If you've been told to rest, why the hell aren't you? I never realised she had preeclampsia before.

Reactions: 8
So she was told to rest until baby arrives, but is out today again? 🤨 Having another meal out (thanks to PayPal donations, perhaps) and saving ducks...

If you've been told to rest, why the hell aren't you? I never realised she had preeclampsia before.
I need to know if the duck is okay 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On a different subject... someone asked where her boots are from... they’re almost £300! Jesus! I feel like singing destiny child independent women

The clothes I'm wearing, Paypal bought it
The rock I'm rockin', Paypal bought it
'Cause I depend on paypal if I want it
The watch I'm wearin', You’ve all bought it
The house I live in, I wanna buy it
The car I'm driving, PayPal bought it
I depend on you, I depend on PayPal if I want it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
On a different subject... someone asked where her boots are from... they’re almost £300! Jesus! I feel like singing destiny child independent women

But their lifestyle hasn’t changed in the last five years, you understand? My entire shoe collection didn’t cost as much as those boots 😭

• Haha

Wow that's ridiculous, especially for someone who claims she often has to spend £20 of her own money on "warriors" which cause her and Josh to argue. Wonder how they do it? He doesn't seem to be a full time working policeman, and with 5 kids too. Jeez. You'd think she'd be more subtle about stealing from the donations

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.