Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is deluded isn’t she? This is serious incident waiting to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She really is deluded isn’t she? This is serious incident waiting to happen.
It is, it’s not trolling or people being unkind, it’s genuine concern for the children involved. The arse lickers who say “I can’t believe you’re having to justify your parenting” are just facilitating a potentially dangerous situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The ego is unreal. I'm really uncomfortable with strangers approaching her as her mum has made her insta-famous. And yeah, if I was her dad I'd have been furious.

The fans are so stupid too, saying this kind of thing is ok. If it was someone in the news who had done this and the child was in danger/hurt etc, they'd be all over them Like a rash saying it was their fault. Like the SacconeJoly furore now - people are actually saying it's ok to cold shower a 2 year old as punishment. Makes me despair of the world we live in when people are defending such brazen cruelty or lack of safety to kids.

And no Rachel it isn't overreacting. Your children are children, they shouldn't be recognisable all over the world, this isn't safe and you need to do something about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All five children have other parents to consider when making decisions about their online safety too. I wonder how many of them have been consulted in this matter.

• Heart
So R has rescued so many victims of DV, she’s helped so many people flee abusive relationships, at one point a year or so ago R stated she received lots of hate mail and threats from ex husbands and partners of the women she helped. And she’s still throwing out her children’s whereabouts and thinking they are protected ? She’s an utter disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s absolutely crazy making everyone aware of your children’s whereabouts. Especially now people are aware of the PayPal situation. All it takes is that one crazy person to go there and start doing questioning the children. There are also predators out there and you are giving them all the info they need. Name, address, age, school, current location as well as all the photos that are posted. It sickens me. Post photos, I don’t care. Instead of saying Betsy is in Leeds, say she’s gone to a different city for the weekend, say Edie has gone on holiday, don’t mention the country. It’s OTT and could cause predators to follow them. Not everyone knows who you are Rachaele, they won’t just protect a random child. Sort it out!
Where’s the money?

Reactions: 16
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂so R has been told by the Dr she has to sit and do nothing.
That's all she ever does ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂so R has been told by the Dr she has to sit and do nothing.
That's all she ever does ffs
I don't really see why she would have to go chicken shopping anyway? Couldn't she just stay at home if that's the advice she's been given? Couldn't Josh just take the kids himself and she could get some rest if that's what she needs?

Reactions: 11
I saw that screenshot from when Edie was holiday, R was actually bragging that a complete stranger had recognised her daughter whilst in another country. Really bizarre. She has 0 self awareness at all, it's embarrassing that she'd reply to a legitimate concern by stating she's thankful her babies have thousands of people looking out for them 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

With this "resting" advice now, it got me thinking about how many appointments and check ups she's had. There's been a lot. I hope the baby is doing ok. As much as I dislike R and all the issues surrounding her, I do wish her a healthy birth.

• Heart
With this "resting" advice now, it got me thinking about how many appointments and check ups she's had. There's been a lot. I hope the baby is doing ok. As much as I dislike R and all the issues surrounding her, I do wish her a healthy birth.
My guess would be previous pre eclampsia, they like to keep a close eye especially towards the end as if there are high blood pressure problems it can make a c section even more of a risk

Reactions: 3
I don't really see why she would have to go chicken shopping anyway? Couldn't she just stay at home if that's the advice she's been given? Couldn't Josh just take the kids himself and she could get some rest if that's what she needs?
I just come on here to say the exact same thing, she doesn’t have to go chicken shopping 🙄

Reactions: 2
Latest post I think is bollocks. All the comments saying how wonderful Edie is but I think Rachel just took a photo of her with the blanket and invented a story around it. She has a tablet in her hand so it was obviously not taken at bedtime as I doubt she goes to sleep watching her tablet? I basically don’t believe a word R says 😂

Reactions: 9
Who in their right mind let’s a 5 yr old think they will be taking care of a newborn baby? I just don’t buy it #liesforlikes

Reactions: 3
Hmmm, wonder who this is this morning?!?!

8FC9685B-146D-47E5-959C-F6FEA06F6EE0.jpeg

Who in their right mind let’s a 5 yr old think they will be taking care of a newborn baby? I just don’t buy it #liesforlikes
Exactly. Just tell her she can help but she certainly won’t be looking after it constantly.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hmmm, wonder who this is this morning?!?!

View attachment 33993

Exactly. Just tell her she can help but she certainly won’t be looking after it constantly.
There’s no way for us to verify how this thread is moderated, though I’d hope that any genuine proof of PayPal expenditure or safeguarding qualifications would be published for balance. We aren’t “led” by anyone and Keels has shown herself for what she is by her blatant random about-turn but that is irrelevant to the PTWM issue. I wouldn’t say Keels is hated here, more that we couldn’t care less - she is entirely irrelevant.

The problem with members of the “crew” is that they have no evidence of Rachel’s qualifications because they don’t exist. They just blindly assume and believe that what she says she does is true. They believe she single-handedly rescues victims and finds spaces for them in refuges. They believe that the subscriptions her fans pay her help to fund this. But they have no more proof of this than we do that it doesn’t happen.

However, we have seen evidence that Rachel has ignored requests for support and advice, that she has sent family court documents to a stranger online and that she has absolutely no safeguarding training or qualifications to work with victims of domestic abuse - this was corroborated by her best mate Katy who stated that “you don’t need qualifications or training to be a nice person” (words to that effect - the screenshot of exact wording is in these threads somewhere).

We also have proof from Rachel’s book that she was in a mutually violent relationship rather than being a victim of domestic abuse.

These are the main points that cause us concern and the reason we come here to discuss it. Many of us began by asking Rachel directly but were ignored and blocked. That reaction is her choice but this thread is the consequence of that.

Last edited:
There’s no way for us to verify how this thread is moderated, though I’d hope that any genuine proof of PayPal expenditure or safeguarding qualifications would be published for balance. We aren’t “led” by anyone and Keels has shown herself for what she is by her blatant random about-turn but that is irrelevant to the PTWM issue. I wouldn’t say Keels is hated here, more that we couldn’t care less - she is entirely irrelevant.

The problem with members of the “crew” is that they have no evidence of Rachel’s qualifications because they don’t exist. They just blindly assume and believe that what she says she does is true. They believe she single-handedly rescues victims and finds spaces for them in refuges. They believe that the subscriptions her fans pay her help to fund this. But they have no more proof of this than we do that it doesn’t happen.

However, we have seen evidence that Rachel has ignored requests for support and advice, that she has sent family court documents to a stranger online and that she has absolutely no safeguarding training or qualifications to work with victims of domestic abuse - this was corroborated by her best mate Katy who stated that “you don’t need qualifications or training to be a nice person” (words to that effect - the screenshot of exact wording is in these threads somewhere).

We also have proof from Rachel’s book that she was in a mutually violent relationship rather than being a victim of domestic abuse.

These are the main points that cause us concern and the reason we come here to discuss it. Many of us began by asking Rachel directly but were ignored and blocked. That reaction is her choice but this thread is the consequence of that.
94DDBD48-95DC-4205-8375-40651C49B5F0.jpeg
DC3B2324-DCAA-4334-8D23-22C0676D7F63.jpeg

Makes me laugh. Probably just another one of her sheep...

• Haha
I actually lost interest halfway through reading that essay from Justbekind. I cant stand people writing things like theyre statement of facts rather than just opinions. And loved the ‘horrific’ thrown in, clearly a PTWM drone. I have seen comments putting other points of view, they werent blocked. Ive also not had any pop ups when Ive logged on here. And for the record, I am capable of independent thought, unlike PTWM drones and she needs to address the genuine concerns raised.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.