Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking about the safeguarding thing. How the hell do we know so much about all this...because she puts it out there!

Someone on Insta pulled her up on this yesterday and strangely it hasn't been deleted...

View attachment 33855
View attachment 33856

There's more comments, it's on the Betsy picture. But this is the gist of it...

Safeguarding equals letting the whole world know where your kids are because everyone is "looking out for them" 🙄
Somebody recognised Edie.....in Turkey?🤔.

Really, I smell liar liar pants on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I thought that too.

I bet the pilot began crying when he realised who the young child he was flying to Turkey was, as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was just thinking about the safeguarding thing. How the hell do we know so much about all this...because she puts it out there!

Someone on Insta pulled her up on this yesterday and strangely it hasn't been deleted...

View attachment 33855
View attachment 33856

Safeguarding equals letting the whole world know where your kids are because everyone is "looking out for them" 🙄
She really is that niave isnt she? Yes R all your thousands of followers are kind heatred salt of the earth people who wouldn't hurt anyone. I hate to say it but NO amongst them will be at least one loon or peodo. I actually can't believe how she thinks, it's scary. So from this I take it she would let anyone of those thousands of people move in with her or babysit? I honestly think she would. What planet is she on???

I'm so shocked at the immaturity of her thinking. It's fine for everyone to know where my kids are cos I have all these strangers looking out for them. Aren't they so lucky? 😦

Reactions: 14
She really is that niave isnt she? Yes R all your thousands of followers are kind heatred salt of the earth people who wouldn't hurt anyone. I hate to say it but NO amongst them will be at least one loon or peodo. I actually can't believe how she thinks, it's scary. So from this I take it she would let anyone of those thousands of people move in with her or babysit? I honestly think she would. What planet is she on???
Exactly! Also these are children/stepchildren of a police officer...who deal with people every day who might be looking for revenge or bribes or god knows what else. It's silly for anyone to overshare publicly what their kids are up to but with a police officer in the family...it's downright dangerous 😮

Reactions: 12
And her husbands suposidly a poiceman, admitidly he spends his time treating tits and thrush but still!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I think they probably did tbh. At the time when Edie was away, she had crew members openly giving the name of the hotel that Edie was staying at because they recognised it from the holiday photos that Rachel was posting. Another crew/cult member stated that were in the resort at the same time.

Others have posted when they’ve seen Betsy working.

I think it’s bollocks though that a random stranger approached Edie to tell her to thank her mummy for her wonderful page. If true - the random stranger needs to give her head a shake.

Bizarre - and stupid - behaviour that St Rachel sees nothing wrong with this and thinks there are hundreds of thousands of people looking out for her babies because she continually posts their whereabouts on social media. You’d think the wife of a police officer would have more common sense especially due to all the terrible vile horrific events that seem to happen to her/near her on a regular basis and especially considering she’s allegedly so terrified & anxious of a stalker.

Reactions: 15
Possibly, but I thought she wanted Betsy there? And she's away till Monday.. 🤷‍♀️

The fact we can speculate like this shows she hasn't got enough safeguarding in place. She says too much about her and her family's whereabouts, and discloses too much personal stuff on social media.
Anyone can suss out her movements..
If it's a C-section though surely only Josh will be allowed in?

Reactions: 4
If it's a C-section though surely only Josh will be allowed in?
Yeah but it's saint Racheeeele the rules don't apply to her. Coccaine Kateeie will be there along with a few random strangers looking out for her, i expect all the midwives from far and wide will come. Knee deep in life will be there dripping her greasy hair everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 33855
View attachment 33856

So someone approached Edie on holiday, that's so bad. To be able to recognise a child you have never met and actually approach them... so many nefarious people could be doing this. It only takes one.

So many people are bashing the woman who asked - can they not even think for a second that anyone can see Rachel's posts and not every person has good intentions!? Such blinkered thinking 😞

Reactions: 7
When Edie was on holiday she shared a screenshot of a message she’d got from someone who recognised her asking if Edie was in Turkey. Literally no awareness of the fact this might be a bad thing 🙄
No mention of the person saying how amazing she is to Edie though.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 33855
View attachment 33856

So the term 'stranger danger' doesn't apply to her children?
It's ok if a stranger approaches her children because it's probably one of her fans. They're harmless.
And if the stranger happens to be a loonatic, don't worry because one of Mummy's fans will be around to save them! She's not that famous! The delusion she is under, astounds me.
For goodness sake! Why is she so naive?
There are purely evil people out there.

And vulnerable DA victims are supposed to trust her with their safety.....

Reactions: 16
I don't understand why this person was given all this personal stuff?
What qualifications does SHE have? I am confused by it all.
I’m the person who has the court papers and I didn’t hand them to anyone.

I sent two heavily redacted comments from two screen grabs which only contained information that has been made public.

I’d be committing an offence myself if I’d forwarded all 45 screen grabs on.

Just thought I’d pipe up and clear it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So the term 'stranger danger' doesn't apply to her children?
It's ok if a stranger approaches her children because it's probably one of her fans. They're harmless.
And if the stranger happens to be a loonatic, don't worry because one of Mummy's fans will be around to save them! She's not that famous! The delusion she is under, astounds me.
For goodness sake! Why is she so naive?
There are purely evil people out there.

And vulnerable DA victims are supposed to trust her with their safety.....
Erm John Lennon was shot and killed by a so-called fan, and I suspect he may have been slightly more famous than our Raychaellleee.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, she is seriously deluded 😳 does she really genuinely believe her own hype to the point that that she thinks the 651,000 people who follow her all believe she’s a hero and would step in and rescue her children if they were attacked by a dangerous stranger? What a message to send Betsy. Don’t worry about taking safety precautions, love, there will be people looking out for you. Because people online are to be trusted without question if they say the like your mummy 🙄

I wonder how Edie’s dad felt about a total stranger approaching his five year old on their private family holiday after recognising her and where they were staying online 🤔

Wow, she is seriously deluded 😳 does she really genuinely believe her own hype to the point that that she thinks the 651,000 people who follow her all believe she’s a hero and would step in and rescue her children if they were attacked by a dangerous stranger? What a message to send Betsy. Don’t worry about taking safety precautions, love, there will be people looking out for you. Because people online are to be trusted without question if they say the like your mummy 🙄

I wonder how Edie’s dad felt about a total stranger approaching his five year old on their private family holiday after recognising her and where they were staying online 🤔
I don’t believe any tourist recognised Edie, she’s an average looking small child.

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe any tourist recognised Edie, she’s an average looking small child.
I’m pretty sure someone commented to Rachel at the time that they had seen Edie and approached her to say hello, she screenshot the comment/message and put it on her stories like it was a good thing 🙄 they only knew to look out for her there because Rachel had shared where she was though 😩 I despair.

I feel like she has some kind of messiah complex. The way she feels she’s being an amazing person by sharing other accounts, “go follow such and such on YouTube” like it’s a public service. Gee thanks Rach, you’re really justifying your salary. She seriously overestimates the influence she has. According to her, every time she shares or features any product at all it sells out in 0.3 seconds.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.