Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bananarainbow

Did you receive support, eventually? You don’t need to say which area you’re from but Google your local domestic abuse services and the 24 hour helpline. I’ve always found the ladies on the other end of the helpline lovely and friendly. I hope your bad days are lesser now too.

You shouldn’t feel embarrassed; she’s portrayed herself as an advocate, a signposter, referrer and this champion of women. You and many others reached out to her and did not receive appropriate advice. If she works with managers of domestic abuse refuges (as she claims) then surely she’d be able to offer more appropriate advice than “you need Women’s Aid, darling”.

I’m finding it increasingly worrying that vulnerable women are telling her their confidential details in a desperate plea of support, not only are their details on PTWM’s phone (the one that was found in a males toilet at a hospital) and social media, but she can then repost them later if she wished. Oh my days, I despair.

Thank you ! I’m not in any immediate danger I don’t live with him anymore, but the emotional and psychological abuse is still there. So Basically I was asking for advice on my situation and what I should do as I can’t really phone services as I have anxiety and can’t use a telephone I don’t even speak to my friends or family on the telephone!

And she replies with ‘you need to phone women’s aid darling’ ... so I don’t think she even read all of it. So yes ... very embarrassed 😳 embarrassed and angry that I believed her, really.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
I was on this thread from nearly the beginning and left half way through thread 10. Too many posters pretending to be people that they weren’t in my opinion.

Guess what, imo, there isn’t a big formal investigation going on behind the scenes nor is there going to be a ‘big reveal’ or a ‘big arrest’ as a result of some posters on Tattle. Too many people who had been duped by PTWM were ending up also being duped by a few posters on these threads.

It had turned utterly farcical. Which was a shame as there were very valid issues and concerns raised in relation to PayPal donations and safeguarding issues until things turned completely fucking bonkers.

• Heart
  • Haha

Moominmoma

In all the years I’ve worked in an operating theatre, with all the emergency surgery and traumatic experiences we’ve encountered- I have never once seen a surgeon cry.
I’ve seen them infuriated they couldn’t save someone or angry when there’s been complications but never have I seen a surgeon in tears.

• Heart

Thankyounext

I did find it odd why Keels left here - she had abuse etc, but not from here?! I'm actually done with the fucking internet, you can't trust anyone!

Where are the PayPal donations Rachelele?
Where are you qualifications for the 'work' you do?
Why are you such a massive dick?

Reactions: 27

Joey92

I’m sure she didn’t declare that pram as gifted when she got it? I could be wrong...View attachment 32221
What pissed me off about that pram is when she 'urgentley' needed a 'second hand pram for a warrior' begging her donars of course for help.....meanwhile, this £1000 gifted brand spanker was sat right there and has continued to sit there, unused for months 🙄😤

That in itself shows she isn't as selfless as she tries desperately to make out!

Many times she's said she and J are always getting into arguments because 'after donations' she uses 'the last of her own money' to give people....if that's the case, how can she afford all this stuff? When she's jobless or 'self employed', yet on maternity so would she have any income? And if so, it would be minimal and J is allegedly still a bird policeman 🤷🏼‍♀️ For a family of that size, in their location, his wage wouldn't even touch the sides.

Connecting the dots and it's all fishy AF.

If I was R and proclaimed to do all the things she does, the very first thing I'd of done was donate that expensive new pram to the warrior in desperate need instead of begging my followers for a second hand one, but that's just me.

I also don't understand people/companies who gift HER stuff when she promotes 'warriors', mental health sufferers, vulnerable people who have nothing etc . These people need it a whole lot more. Why not gift a refuge instead for example? Do it via R and you'll still get the publicity of 'look what xyz has gifted to xyz refuge' But again, that's just me 💁🏼‍♀️

Honestly the whole thing stinks rotten, probs like her fanny 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How does a child with anxiety manage to overcome their fear of walking up to a counter in an unknown shop (twice if we count the stealing of the cups) and say all that out loud.

I’m a grown woman and I would have a panic attack if I had to do that!

It just doesn’t happen. Why can’t everyone see she’s just lies 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Hypocrite springs to mind.

Light the spark, then run for cover and blame everyone else for the fire.

What a dick. Only my opinion but seriously, what a dick.

Reactions: 25

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Phew finally caught up! Haven't commented in a while but PTWM blocked me on Instagram, then bizarrely enough an hour later KDIL did, I've never commented on anything KDIL did and I actually unfollowed her weeks ago because I found her vulgar.
Strange that you can't even like someone's comment without being blocked and getting your mate to block as well 😂😂
I now have a safe FB account!

I have somehow managed to avoid being blocked anywhere, by any of the "top dogs" so that comes in useful for screenshots.

I'm not sure whether I'll get a chance to use it much but it's ready if a chance like last night comes up again.

I couldn't resist:

• Haha
  • Heart

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Hate to tell you, Rachel, but there are lots of less favourable conversations starting about you 🤨
View attachment 31304
Yeah, this one stinks of being made up too.

There's the same style of writing..again. The obsession with medical staff...again.

It doesn't quite make sense as to why a visitor would be hanging around A and E all night either, with a copy of the book of doom with them. As a patient you are there for a short time, usually in a bay and not a room, while you are assessed and treated or placed on a ward. I guess it's not impossible but the story seems a bit far fetched...again.

Also, trying to buy it a while ago? It's not hard to just buy it, it's not a first print of Harry Potter or something.

😂

• Haha

Nattix

Hold on a minute... wasn’t Keels the one who published the letter from Samantha in the first place? Now she’s turning around with all of this “won’t someone please think of the children?!” crap.

Nah, I don’t buy it.

BlueSky/DeepDive

Rachaaaeeellleee could you let your FB followers know you are off on maternity leave from the tough full-time job they pay you to do and 'donations' should stop now and should be sent direct to their chosen charity; where gift aid can be claimed?

Daisy222

All very fascinating, but back to the matter in hand......please tell us what the PayPal and GoFundMe donations have been used for Rachealeaeaeae. You gave up your job so you could spend your time helping DA victims with our generous donations. We believed this money would be used to support these ‘warriors’ (god I hate that word). You were getting ‘thousands of emails’ asking for your help. How many damaged warriors are now in refuges or re- homed with kindly gifted clothing, utensils and toys, thanks to you? 🧐Have our donations from GoFundMe (into your personal bank account) helped you buy your beautiful home? Have our donations from PayPal been spent on designer clothes, pedicures, manicures, braces, animal sanctuary, cars, furniture, holidays etc for you and ‘the crew?’ At the very least you could have thanked us 😠 or are you just too busy saving lives all around the country to bother to thank the followers who have supported you from the start and believed all your lies. Shame on you Rachael

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Kbird

VIP Member
Had to laugh at T telling her perhaps she shouldn't be sleeping so she can get on top of the washing 😂. I expect she leaves that to pc tithead to do after his shift.

• Haha

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
So Keels blows up PTWM (quite rightly) to the point 21,000 people have signed a petition to get Tattle shut down. The Mummy bloggers blew snot bubbles into their cameras claiming bullying and all sorts of ‘vile’ behaviour. Keels then gets so much abuse she backs away, that’s fine. But now she’s asking why people of gossip sites stay anonymous 🤔 isn’t it just common sense to have some privacy on any type of internet site? It’s not rocket science Keels!!! Look what happened to you!!!
She also mentions about children getting talked about on gossip sites basically saying it’s just as bad as what the mummy bloggers do, then in her next paragraph talks about these CHILDREN growing up and being able to read content on their blogging parents, slight contradiction there hey Keels 🤔
And why shouldn’t people discuss the rules on advertising/gifting whatever it’s called. The law is the law, you called somebody out for using PayPal incorrectly!!! Another contradiction Keels!
In fact I’d go as far to say this chicken & egg game Keels talks about is exactly what she’s doing! Probably headed over here to see what’s being said about her article 😂 It was contradictory IMO 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I’m so pleased admin posted a responsible and mature reply. I was expecting them to step in to stop the “bullying” of Rachel tbh!

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I don’t like the turn this thread has taken with the girl who’s friends with her to be honest. Yes she committed a serious crime, and I’m not making excuses, but she has served her time and been released. She was an 18 year old girl at the time, and I for one don’t agree with it being constantly dragged up. There’s massive problems in this country with re-offending because it’s so difficult to find accommodation and employment after release, and looking at some of the attitudes on this thread it’s not difficult to see why.
It’s not just her past that’s a concern, she’s taken to “defending” Rachel online and called one of us a cunt last week for daring to question her mate. She’s getting herself involved so it’s only to be expected that we express an opinion on her behaviour too.

Reactions: 23

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
As I said in one of the last threads I uploaded a photo of where she said on one of her Facebook posts she used to sneak in J’s room and sniff his pillows and then tell his mum she’d marry him one day 😳

Just came across this in her istagram as well- she pursued and made him fall Inlove with her regardless of him already being married with two children- what woman that thinks of other women would even do this? And it sounds like his family encouraged it also... I wouldn’t care if someone were my best friend, if they were obsessed with my brother I would tell them he’s a married man with children and to back the hell off.
That’s so wrong! She wanted him from the start but went off and got married and had children and he did the same, if it was meant to be it would have years ago OR they’d both have respectfully ended their relationships and made sure all the kids involved were ok BEFORE embarking on anything. Absolute cunt.

And “making” someone fall for you? Just smacks of manipulation and stalkerish tendencies. I wonder how Josh feels about her obsessing over him for 17 years until she “made” him want her?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23