Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely a touch of munchausen proxy syndrome too over the years, taking Betsy to the doctors for one evening of vomiting 🙄

Reactions: 5
Definitely a touch of munchausen proxy syndrome too over the years, taking Betsy to the doctors for one evening of vomiting 🙄
Bet the doctor said she was a brilliant mum for doing that. What a hero 👏

Can everything who has donated try and open a case against her on PayPal - thanks!

Reactions: 6
More like Betsy puked from drinking at the 'surprise' hen-do and the GP appointment was for R... all the kids went

Reactions: 7
I didn't really know anything about Munchausen syndrome before all this. When reading through the list of symptoms, it seems to fit R.

For example, this classic from thread #3

View attachment 31394
So a liaison officer has repeated confidential information (prior to a trial) to this person who has then passed this sensitive information onto PTWM??? Really? After all the liaisons training about confidentiality? What a crock of SHITE! 😂

• Haha
I’ve always thought that Surgeons were highly trained enough to maintain a facade and not show their emotions , just concentrate on the job at hand.

🤔.
No, you have clearly forgotten the POWER of Rachaeleleleleeeee. She is amazing, a true inspiration. I’m sure she will soon have her book registered as part of the curriculum for trainee doctors/Police/nurses/judges etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No, you have clearly forgotten the POWER of Rachaeleleleleeeee. She is amazing, a true inspiration. I’m sure she will soon have her book registered as part of the curriculum for trainee doctors/Police/nurses/judges etc etc.
And the power of tears... let's not forget the power of hot, snotty tears... not sure into an open surgical site is the done thing, but hey, it helps Rachel 🤣😢😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yay!

She's now sharing screenshots on her Insta story of a private email from a "refuge manager" who works tirelessly "after hours" at 11am.

No doubt to prove to us all that she is working with warriors 24/7 🙄

Not good enough - it's actually quite upsetting that women are still reaching out to her.

She must put a stop to this and refer people directly to the right people, not dilly dally about like this.

And from the info she has badly redacted, I worked out the city in about 20 seconds

Safeguarding goals!

The whole thing is incredibly dangerous.

I don't know what to believe anymore. She could have easily invented a situation and emailed someone working in DA to get a reply back like this. I would put absolutely nothing past her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
In all the years I’ve worked in an operating theatre, with all the emergency surgery and traumatic experiences we’ve encountered- I have never once seen a surgeon cry.
I’ve seen them infuriated they couldn’t save someone or angry when there’s been complications but never have I seen a surgeon in tears.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yay!

She's now sharing screenshots on her Insta story of a private email from a "refuge manager" who works tirelessly "after hours" at 11am.

Not good enough - it's actually quite upsetting that women are still reaching out to her.

She must put a stop to this and refer people directly to the right people, not dilly dally about like this.

And from the info she has badly redacted, I worked out the city in about 20 seconds

Safeguarding goals!

I don't know what to believe anymore. She could have easily invented a situation and emailed someone working in DA to get a reply back like this. I would put absolutely nothing past her.
I noticed she has also uploaded a photo of Lula after some on here commented about how she leaves her out. She must spend more time on here than us 🤣🤣.
Hey racheeellleee 👋🏼👋🏼
Where’s the pay pal money gone you lying thief ??? You may be sat there feeling smug at the moment but karma will catch up with you at some point.
You truly are a vile horrific person. I went to put woman but no real woman would do what you did to poor Samantha. How you sleep at night is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She likes to out on about if only people were kind to each other blah blah blah. So in her world we should just ignore all the disgusting things she' s done and said and just be nice and kind. It's like someone robbing your house, you know who they are where they live and they continue to rob all your neighbours then get their family to give you abuse for daring to ask for your property back. Then they winge about you being unkind to them. Boo hoo you said i wasn't a nice person, why can't you be kind to me u horrible person! Why can't she see there is a reason people might not be sweetness and light to her?

In all the years I’ve worked in an operating theatre, with all the emergency surgery and traumatic experiences we’ve encountered- I have never once seen a surgeon cry.
I’ve seen them infuriated they couldn’t save someone or angry when there’s been complications but never have I seen a surgeon in tears.
She really thinks we are all stupid believing all these made up stories.
I truly believe she thinks she is now the saviour to the medical world.

How can one person be do deluded??
I can see how she was the mean girl bully at school. She really thinks she is something special. A reality check is long overdue.

No wonder J is a laughing stock in the town with the pair of of them going round with their inflated egos but knowing they are really a very nasty couple.

Last edited:
Yay!

Safeguarding goals!

Took me seconds to work out the phone number she has scribbled over, google it and see what area it is. She's a clueless moron putting people at risk.

Reactions: 10
Yay!

Safeguarding goals!

Same here I worked that phone number out as soon as I looked at it, top marks on safe guarding each 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I noticed she has also uploaded a photo of Lula after some on here commented about how she leaves her out. She must spend more time on here than us 🤣🤣.
Hey racheeellleee 👋🏼👋🏼
Where’s the pay pal money gone you lying thief ??? You may be sat there feeling smug at the moment but karma will catch up with you at some point.
You truly are a vile horrific person. I went to put woman but no real woman would do what you did to poor Samantha. How you sleep at night is beyond me.
Also noticed she was with Isaac at Josh’s mum’s the other day too after we said she hadn’t been on her insta for a while.

That email though - surely anyone could email that service and get a reply? She’s nothing special 🙄 also managed to work out the number (actually didn’t need to work it out just read it) and find out the exact area so whoever this person is running from could just as easily do the same 👍🏻Great work, Rach.

Reactions: 11
How is the lying witch getting away with so much?? Please please keep doing the action fraud reports and commenting on the paypal page on insta.
I despise this pair. There are no words strong enough for their vile actions. Real heros don't post about their good deeds all over Sm. They are modest people that don't need self validation everyday.

R&J you really aren't hero's or saviours. I know you believe all your own lies but come on wake up you are decieving thousands of good vulnerable people. Find a conscience i know you will need to dig deep but do the right thing for once in your lives

This is why you’re such an amateur Rachaelaele 🙄 in your sheer desperation to prove yourself you’re dropping absolute clangers 🤦🏼‍♀️ People on here can read you like that god awful book you ‘wrote’.
Screenshot fake emails / messages all day long, it’s proving nothing 😂
Anything mentioned in here gets an insta story after a few days but yet your monthly PayPal updates haven’t made their way on there 🤔
You think you’re being clever but you’re actually embarrassing yourself even further. I’m cringing for you now 😖 You’ve resorted to videoing PC Titwank on phonecalls now about missing sunglasses because you have nothing else to say 😴

Also noticed she was with Isaac at Josh’s mum’s the other day too after we said she hadn’t been on her insta for a while.

That email though - surely anyone could email that service and get a reply? She’s nothing special 🙄 also managed to work out the number (actually didn’t need to work it out just read it) and find out the exact area so whoever this person is running from could just as easily do the same 👍🏻Great work, Rach.
Yeah I noticed that too. Oh how I chortled at the burnt bacon story 🙄😴

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.