Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Anyone know where the two poofs and a pudding thread went? Putting it on here because I know they're friends with Rachellie

Reactions: 1

Lizarnold

There doesn’t need to be violence, in fact some of the worst cases of domestic abuse is without violence, could you please contact either 80802000247 www.nationaldomesticviolencehelpline.org.uk or www.refuge.org.uk both of these will be able to offer a lot of advice and support and also put you in touch with people near you if you look on the refuge website it actually shows you signs of domestic abuse xxx

This is the help I got. In fairness she did respond to my message with this, but then ignored all my subsequent messages.

I'm sure your right. But what makes my blood boil it just why she is getting away with it, she has been reported to Action Fraud, her publishers have been contacted, Kidscape etc etc, but yet she still has companies wanting to work with her 😡 still being sent freebees, I just don't understand how and why she has not been arrested for fraud, 😕 what more has to be done before something is done??
Theres no such thing as bad publicity, I bet some companies lap it up as it gets their name out there,good or bad

I'm sure your right. But what makes my blood boil it just why she is getting away with it, she has been reported to Action Fraud, her publishers have been contacted, Kidscape etc etc, but yet she still has companies wanting to work with her 😡 still being sent freebees, I just don't understand how and why she has not been arrested for fraud, 😕 what more has to be done before something is done??
Theres no such thing as bad publicity, I bet some companies lap it up as it gets their name out there,good or bad