Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Plasticeyes

I was on this thread from nearly the beginning and left half way through thread 10. Too many posters pretending to be people that they weren’t in my opinion.

Guess what, imo, there isn’t a big formal investigation going on behind the scenes nor is there going to be a ‘big reveal’ or a ‘big arrest’ as a result of some posters on Tattle. Too many people who had been duped by PTWM were ending up also being duped by a few posters on these threads.

It had turned utterly farcical. Which was a shame as there were very valid issues and concerns raised in relation to PayPal donations and safeguarding issues until things turned completely fucking bonkers.
There are definately a LOT of sockpuppets/duplicate accounts that follow and post on this thread imo, but that ain't nothing new - internets are full of loons.

Just take everything with a pinch of salt.

I do think there are also a lot of decent people posting on these threads too, people who don't like liars and cheats and want justice if anyone has been conned sadly I don't think that will happen, hopefully these threads have educated folk not to donate to instagrammers and to go direct with charities when it comes to money.

Reactions: 23

Wotsit

VIP Member
I agree with other posters, ignore the Keels article and concentrate on the main issue. Not sure what her motive is behind the article but makes no difference to where the matter in hand.

So Rachellie where have the donations from the last 2 years been spent ? What safeguarding / DA training have you received? Why is it taking so long for you to give the answers if everything is above board?

• Heart

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Just had a snoop on some other discussions on Tattle and the PTWM issue is being mentioned quite alot. People are saying to come to these threads and have a look and how theyve changed their mind about her now. The word is spreading!! 👍👍
Also its total bollox that all these professionals have cried with her,yet another lie.

• Heart

BabeOne

I only came across PTWM because of Keels post from the beginning - I've followed since.

After reading how she was hounded by PTWM warriors, and Keels having to step away for her own/family safety I completely got that. What I didn't understand was her not continuing to be part of these threads - that to me always felt odd.

Others on this thread have been hugely helpful and supportive to Samantha, and I expect many others that read, and have taken some courage regarding their own situations.

I don't think her article (to me) reads that she is in support of PTWM, but it does read as a slap towards how Tattlers have tried their best to "right" something that is felt has been very wrong, with PTWM very crummy and shady dealings.

Keels, if you are reading here - I don't know a lot - I only have age on my side, but I believed in you, and what you started. This really isn't very nice what you have posted, but then what should we expect in this world on being online, where no one really knows each other.

And to the Tattlers that are trying to make things right - you carry right on. Keels doesn't own this - she may have started this with a view to writing about a situation, that she has used to her own advantage, by setting up her Keyboardsmasher site.

Disappointed - by why would we expect anything different from a "journalist" !!. Just another story to Keels - an observation on life.

• Heart

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
To add to this, I’m REALLY not sure what either of us gain by spending ages in free time helping people.. on top of our jobs. Which Keeley assumes no one on Tattle actually has.
Nobody works 24/7, there are also breaks in every employment. I’ve also mentioned before that I’m pregnant and have been unwell, so have spent time off work which every person is entitled to. I think I’ll spend my time watching daytime telly in future, it would cause less drama 😂 any recommendations now jezzas gone?

• Heart
  • Haha

Pinchme

VIP Member
But it fills her instagram stories so why would she care.
God if for any reason my daughter was sleeping in the shed 😲, then I sure as hell wouldn't be telling/showing the world that she is there!

What's stopping some person getting into the shed in the middle of the night, omg I'm getting shivers just thinking about it!
This is madness!! What is wrong with this women, I just can't get my head around her at all!

Bad enough when my kids wanted to sleep in the tent in the garden for 1 night, did I sleep.. No, but I gave them a whistle just in case 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Moderators have seen proof to identify some of us as who/what we say we are. Yes, it’s anonymous and safe here but there’s no reason to automatically doubt everyone who claims to know Rachel or work in a powerful profession. There are thousands of us here, stands to reason there will be social workers, lawyers, teachers, police officers etc.
Admin could verify the name of a certain user who had provided identification. That was purely to allow them to post under this name and that’s as far as it went.
Nothing else. Both admin and the moderators on this thread, and on any thread! advise everyone to keep their identity private and to be cautious when interacting with others.
All of us need to follow the same rules.

Side note: I’m not a dog with bad eyesight 😉

• Haha

IAmMe

I don’t like the turn this thread has taken with the girl who’s friends with her to be honest. Yes she committed a serious crime, and I’m not making excuses, but she has served her time and been released. She was an 18 year old girl at the time, and I for one don’t agree with it being constantly dragged up. There’s massive problems in this country with re-offending because it’s so difficult to find accommodation and employment after release, and looking at some of the attitudes on this thread it’s not difficult to see why.
I agree... This has nothing to do with her friend, her kids or anyone else's kids who have been swept up in this , lots of kids have had their hair Permed it's fashion and just as bad as bleach!
Her friend served her time, not ideal to have that on your record but also she is trying to redeem herself, if she sells her paintings for a couple of hundred quid fair play!!
There are some issues with safeguarding but those kids appear to be well looked after, if they don't want to be filmed they back off, they always appear happy too!
It has all turned a bit nasty on here and I fear this will overshadow ALL of the hard work going on trying to get to the bottom of the donations.

• Heart

AstonedRose

Feels like there is something else going on I can't work it out but I don't think it has anything to do with PTWM.

Just my gut feeling.
Deffo this!!! Somethings not right!
Keels annoyed me sayinh we are mainly” working class young mums”
How fuckinh dare she. I’m proud to be working class!!! I work hard for the very little money I have, I’m proud I don’t sell my kid on the internet for a few freebies! Fewwwwwmin 😂🙄😩

• Heart
  • Haha

Partofthefam

I'm unfortunately in her town next week. Hoping to avoid the chav at all costs. Vile woman.
Fancy meeting up?
Someone asked where I had gone (not u chrissypoo) I've been abroad😆 but am bk and still watching and waiting for the fall of the year

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Anyone else find keels dubious from the start? I didn’t interact with her because something didn’t sit right with me

BigMama

I think ‘Connor’ is Josh.... just a little feeling given his comment on being a detective and referring to ‘my partner being naturally upset’. Well his partner wouldn’t, would she - she escaped it and is obviously happy with him (fake Connor). Just a feeling it’s Joshua. Remember, we can crap on Rachel as much as we want but there are two complicit in all of this.

HE was the married one when they had an affair
HE is the police officer who should have morals and values
HE is now married and living with Rachel, is allowing her to post pictures and personal information of the children and even allows her to film him all day.
HE must know what happened to those donations. HE is also enjoying a comfortable life. That home is stunning and in such a beautiful location, they are dressed beautifully and enjoy treats and being able to eat out and buy things. How? She doesn’t work and he’s always with her? So HE should be worried as much as her.

• Heart

Daisy222

Even though R has deleted her comment (and the others have gone with it) lots of people will have read them already and we are closing in on her 😠 Hopefully more of her ‘crew’ are having doubts about her now. And doesn’t deleting her comment REEK of guilt.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I think her awful fanny post the other week boosted her followers quite a bit 🤦‍♀️ it's been shared 2.6K times and there were 8.8K comments, a lot of which were people tagging their friends who possibly didn't follow her till then?! Urgh, it infuriates me that such a dog shit post attracted so much attention!!!! I noticed her insta page has gone up in followers too 😣😣
I still don’t understand how a post about a pregnant woman shaving her vagina whilst her unattended 5 year old answers the front door to a stranger because her stepdad is vomiting at the sight of his wife’s aforementioned fanny is in any way amusing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
I didn’t even know who she was until I reactivated my Tattle yesterday and had a nosey.
Soon realised what a vacuous twat she was.
I was on Amazon last night and had a look at her book reviews as I was curious about her family..I assume some are theirs and others his or hers by previous partners?
The reviews are hilarious and I applaud any of you fabulous ladies on here who wrote them.

Yeah, the girls are hers, the boys are his and they’re expecting a baby together now. She’s made a ‘career’ out of writing a shit book, he is/was a PC plod in charge of rural stuff (aka badger watch!), both with other people and she was preggers with Edie when they got together. Lots of other exes, domestic violence, lies and drama, plus they have custody of his two boys and that’s a shitstorm in a teacup befor I even start. People now questioning what he now does for a living as she doesn’t work and appears (!) to be living off the back of people’s donations to her domestic violence charity/organisation/group/fuck up. Plus they’ve got dogs, guinea pigs and chickens and the eldest girl lives in a shed at the bottom of their garden.

Hope that helps x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Buzzedoff

With no judgement here, I remember Keeley discussing Borderline Personality Disorder on her page and how this condition is often misunderstood.

I somehow manage to have a decent career AND to be pretty fucking upset about how R has been conning money from decent, honest, hardworking people and I’m keen to do something about it. It really isn’t that ‘fantastical’ Keeley.

I don’t feel the need to prove my credentials to anyone other than my employer, so people will believe I have the relevant experience when I say this or they won’t - but I’d say a personality disorder is what links R & K’s behaviour - and why neither will ever feel that they’ve done anything wrong

• Heart
My mum became very over protective and tried to discourage friendships i had with some of the people i was friends with and i would go out drinking with my friends around the town i lived when i was around 14/15. We went into the woods out of sight and didnt cause havoc in the streets but i drank without her knowing. I rebellbed because she was just so over protective and pushed and pushed with school and school work. My little sister is 16 this year and my mum is COMPLETELY different with her and a lot more laid back and my sister has no interest in alcohol what so ever, doesnt go out at night time with her friends and is all for getting good grades and a good education to go to Uni. Im a parent myself and parenting and trying not to wrap them up in cotton wool in this big bad world is fucking hard but being 'too strict' and trying to stop things can also back fire because kids will end up rebelling anyway. Im a parent first and also friend and i hope my kids know they can come to me but also on the other hand, R is trying to be the kids hipster best friend who is down with the kids. Its hard trying to find a balance!

Does anyone else remember thinking ' i cannot wait to grow up and have freedom to do whatever i want' and now your like 'you absolute wanker, why on earth would you want to be an adult. Adulting sucks at times'. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart