Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s almost like she’s wanting someone to harass her kids or turn up at their home so she can weep and wail and play the victim.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm particularly enjoying her current IG stories tutorial on how to put stickers on a box 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Reading comments on Daily Fail story about a bloke doing crowdfunding for lipo and found this 🤣🤣🤣 One of us..?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Not enjoying her promoting her daughter's insta page. Thought she had been picked up on this already.

I'm really starting to despair.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t even know who she was until I reactivated my Tattle yesterday and had a nosey.
Soon realised what a vacuous twit she was.
I was on Amazon last night and had a look at her book reviews as I was curious about her family..I assume some are theirs and others his or hers by previous partners?
The reviews are hilarious and I applaud any of you fabulous ladies on here who wrote them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
On a local Facebook page someone has posted anonymously asking for advice for a friend who is in an abusive relationship. So many people have tagged PTWM in it 😩😩😩

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I suspect B's last name has been publicised so we can trace her dad. It's all mind games with that woman. I couldn't care less who the dad is, makes no odds to the dodgy charity pilfering!

Reactions: 7
I suspect B's last name has been publicised so we can trace her dad. It's all mind games with that woman. I couldn't care less who the dad is, makes no odds to the dodgy charity pilfering!
We’ve known what Betsy and Tallulahs surname was for years. She has been tagging/sharing screenshots of Betsys Facebook as long as I can remember

Reactions: 12
I didn’t even know who she was until I reactivated my Tattle yesterday and had a nosey.
Soon realised what a vacuous twit she was.
I was on Amazon last night and had a look at her book reviews as I was curious about her family..I assume some are theirs and others his or hers by previous partners?
The reviews are hilarious and I applaud any of you fabulous ladies on here who wrote them.

Yeah, the girls are hers, the boys are his and they’re expecting a baby together now. She’s made a ‘career’ out of writing a tit book, he is/was a PC plod in charge of rural stuff (aka badger watch!), both with other people and she was preggers with Edie when they got together. Lots of other exes, domestic violence, lies and drama, plus they have custody of his two boys and that’s a shitstorm in a teacup befor I even start. People now questioning what he now does for a living as she doesn’t work and appears (!) to be living off the back of people’s donations to her domestic violence charity/organisation/group/duck up. Plus they’ve got dogs, guinea pigs and chickens and the eldest girl lives in a shed at the bottom of their garden.

Hope that helps x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah, the girls are hers, the boys are his and they’re expecting a baby together now. She’s made a ‘career’ out of writing a tit book, he is/was a PC plod in charge of rural stuff (aka badger watch!), both with other people and she was preggers with Edie when they got together. Lots of other exes, domestic violence, lies and drama, plus they have custody of his two boys and that’s a shitstorm in a teacup befor I even start. People now questioning what he now does for a living as she doesn’t work and appears (!) to be living off the back of people’s donations to her domestic violence charity/organisation/group/duck up. Plus they’ve got dogs, guinea pigs and chickens and the eldest girl lives in a shed at the bottom of their garden.

Hope that helps x
They also have a beautiful home, which the landlord wanted to sell back in November and a crowd of lovely people on Facebook set up donations to her PayPal and personal bank account (because PTWM gave her bank details so was willing in this) but since then PTWM has been #gifted a new conservatory and had more chickens so whether she’s still renting or bought the house is anyone’s guess?

We would like to know however, has she bought it with those kind donations of £2 a month per person (she has 500,000 followers on Facebook)? Can she at least tell them what’s happened? Can she thank them for saving her home? Are they still donating to her account? If the home isn’t at risk of being sold anymore (no more posts about this and the whole family seem happy there) then can she close those donations?

She also makes out that she works with refuges and charities but she doesn’t - not in the last few weeks she hasn’t anyway (I didn’t follow her and only came here after her tearful story) but she will upload emails from refuge staff which included phone numbers and details of refuges, badly redacted.

She also sits on her sofa a lot and likes to have her feet rubbed a lot. And her husband cleans, cooks, moves furniture, drives, assists her with appointments, shaves her lady garden and rubs her feet. But at least he wears his top now.

Oh and ps... you mustn’t ask her any of these questions directly because she will block you. As will her best friend Knee Deep in Life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
On a local Facebook page someone has posted anonymously asking for advice for a friend who is in an abusive relationship. So many people have tagged PTWM in it 😩😩😩
Which one? I’m local and saw a post on Ask Torbay, very happy to see everyone has commented to contact TDAS. I would happily comment if anyone recommended PTWM, don’t care about anonymity

Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen that she’s posted a photo of her daughter’s Instagram account with her name on 🤦‍♀️

And also notice how she’s going to receive goodies from this small company as a ‘thank you’ for tagging them, she’s only going to donate ‘some’ though. I don’t think her baby needs anymore 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 7
They also have a beautiful home, which the landlord wanted to sell back in November and a crowd of lovely people on Facebook set up donations to her PayPal and personal bank account (because PTWM gave her bank details so was willing in this) but since then PTWM has been #gifted a new conservatory and had more chickens so whether she’s still renting or bought the house is anyone’s guess?

We would like to know however, has she bought it with those kind donations of £2 a month per person (she has 500,000 followers on Facebook)? Can she at least tell them what’s happened? Can she thank them for saving her home? Are they still donating to her account? If the home isn’t at risk of being sold anymore (no more posts about this and the whole family seem happy there) then can she close those donations?

She also makes out that she works with refuges and charities but she doesn’t - not in the last few weeks she hasn’t anyway (I didn’t follow her and only came here after her tearful story) but she will upload emails from refuge staff which included phone numbers and details of refuges, badly redacted.

She also sits on her sofa a lot and likes to have her feet rubbed a lot. And her husband cleans, cooks, moves furniture, drives, assists her with appointments, shaves her lady garden and rubs her feet. But at least he wears his top now.

Oh and ps... you mustn’t ask her any of these questions directly because she will block you. As will her best friend Knee Deep in Life.
Wow.. Surely this is a story the Daily Fail or a red top would be interested in?
How the hell is she getting away with not answering the questions re donations/PayPal etc?

Reactions: 10
I have drafted a letter to send to womens aid to raise their awareness, however i'm having a but if a brain block on what she said her involvement was with them.

What points do you think i need to include?
If anyone wants to use my template let me know and I will send it.
- she shows screenshots on her social media with badly redacted telephone numbers and information on where there are refuge spaces
- she is always writing about how she has access to domestic abuse victims when their first port of call should be to a professional agency. She writes as though she is a crisis service and these women are contacting her at all hours.
-she posted a photo asking for a tradesman in a specific area (postcode included) to help out flooring down for a woman out of refuge - no safeguarding towards her.
-she herself has been abusive to her last husband
-she has written about her partner’s ex-wife without her consent and has portrayed an image of this woman who is not allowed to defend herself. Yet PTWM claims to work to empower women
-PTWM claims to have been a victim of abuse but she is showing photos of her children, their school, date of birth and their personal social media accounts with names included
-PTWM gave her personal bank details to her followers in November when they offered to donate their own money to save her home, after she posted how the landlord wanted to sell it. She has not posted since this about whether she has bought the house or not, we want to know if people are still donating money?
-she has asked for donations to her PayPal to enable her to carry out work for charities. It states she wants these funds to be made available for these charities whenever they need them. Are these funds available to these charities?
-PTWM claims to support victims of DA but belittles and humiliates her husband on social media. If it was the other way around, he would be accused of perpetrating abuse.

Wow.. Surely this is a story the Daily Fail or a red top would be interested in?
How the hell is she getting away with not answering the questions re donations/PayPal etc?

And that’s what we all want to know, but can’t ask because we are blocked 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I liked a comment on the Ladbible video yesterday (the car boot video of knee deep in life) that said she had ripped off Celeste Barber and KDIL has blocked me. There were 7000 comments on that post, how much time and how much ego must it take to go through every negative comment AND THE LIKES for each individual comment and block those people. It wasnt a nasty comment, it was a true statement. I didn't have a particularly high opinion of the woman before but this is ridiculous. Sorry to derail the discussion 🙈

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This post is on all our local facebook 'spotted' pages. Lots of people tagging her. Plus this comment from Rachaeaeaeaele.
OMG! So many saying to contact her, one even says that 'she knows her stuff' WTF 😡
I'm so tempted to post something, but know I will get sagged off big time from all her brainwashed minions.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.