Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
The thing is Tattle might not ‘bring her down’ , expose her in the national press or get her sheep to see through the lies but I do believe, shortly down the line, someone new will come along, a new blogger with a fresh face and something different about them other than parading their kids and fannies on SM. And she’ll fade away, times will change, she’ll become less and given the way she’s pissing through all the PayPal money she won’t have saved anything. She’s spending like a Queen, but all fur coat no knickers. And in 15 months time when she has got a screaming, teething toddler on her hip, PC Titwank is working overtime coz her ‘donations’ are drying up and the other kids are teenagers not wanting to be paraded in Insta.....well Rachaelaele it’ll start to crumble around you. People will forget you when the new, young & hip Insta blogger takes off. Same will happen to Mrs Hinch - you’ll go out of fashion. Zoflora is back in stock all the time now, what’s that telling you 🤨
And when you do we’ll be watching, laughing our Tattler Tits off 😂💃🏼 Have faith, Karma always wins 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
I'm planning to donate my copy of her book to a free library this week, I intend on writing inside the cover the details for this site. Hope it will hopefully reach a few sheep and get the word out a bit more!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Makes me sick reading her barefaced lies. Angry and sad for the money she has deprived these charities of and how she has taken advantage of so many people who thought they were doing something good. So much injustice in this world 😟
^^^THIS^^^
I dont care if she makes a few bob, has fake lashes, lips, nails, teeth, etc, if her kids wear designer everything, if she sends her washing 'out', if her chickens lay golden frickin eggs, if she buys in dinner every night... but I do care VERY MUCH that people who thought they were donating to charities have had their money 'intercepted', and those charities have [maybe] been denied intended donations.

That's theft - taking someones money dishonestly
That's fraud - giving false info to get money
That's greed - wanting more than you deserve

🤬😡🤬

The hypocrisy of Keels is almost too much to bear. Literally cringing at her suggestion that because people have left a few comments here they can’t possibly have any kind of job, never mind a ‘fantastical’ one - yet the big shot journo had plenty of time to not only join in, but essentially stalk an entire family in order to prove a point people were already agreeing with. Just pack it in, hun 🤚🏼
The whole ‘article’, if you can call it that, is just a load of wordy bullshit! For a journalist her command of English is diabolical

• Heart

Kbird

VIP Member
I have just looked on Women's aid website. There is so much info on how anyone can help out. In the morning i'm going to inquire about volunteering, since being on here i've seen how much DV is going on in this country. I was pretty ignorant of things like this and now my kids are a bit older I would really love to help where I can. There's also info about how to donate, I think items as well as money. I will also be mentioning our lazy ass friend in regards to safeguarding.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hmmm... PTWM new post tomorrow
“Pulled a screaming baby and mother from a car that was raging with fire whilst others just drove by. The emergency services arrived just as I was about to save her life before I horrifically vomited at the vile scene and they said they would never have saved her if it wasn’t for me”
💤🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
There can be perfectly reasonable explanations for her website being down (rebranding, backing-up etc). It needs sorting out so that's a good thing.

There is no simple explanation for her book to disappear from Amazon. None at all. As I said at the very end of the last thread, those who think nothing is happening: it is and it is for a reason. We are not always going to be privy to it but I'm a big believer in the "truth will out".

It's a damn shame it's taking so long, but I just want the truth to get beyond "the bay" and to reach the thousands of people she has fooled online. I do think we are getting there. Keep it up, keep smiling, think of the little ones and it will all be good ❤ thanks to everyone taking part

• Heart

BigMama

Yeah, the girls are hers, the boys are his and they’re expecting a baby together now. She’s made a ‘career’ out of writing a shit book, he is/was a PC plod in charge of rural stuff (aka badger watch!), both with other people and she was preggers with Edie when they got together. Lots of other exes, domestic violence, lies and drama, plus they have custody of his two boys and that’s a shitstorm in a teacup befor I even start. People now questioning what he now does for a living as she doesn’t work and appears (!) to be living off the back of people’s donations to her domestic violence charity/organisation/group/fuck up. Plus they’ve got dogs, guinea pigs and chickens and the eldest girl lives in a shed at the bottom of their garden.

Hope that helps x
They also have a beautiful home, which the landlord wanted to sell back in November and a crowd of lovely people on Facebook set up donations to her PayPal and personal bank account (because PTWM gave her bank details so was willing in this) but since then PTWM has been #gifted a new conservatory and had more chickens so whether she’s still renting or bought the house is anyone’s guess?

We would like to know however, has she bought it with those kind donations of £2 a month per person (she has 500,000 followers on Facebook)? Can she at least tell them what’s happened? Can she thank them for saving her home? Are they still donating to her account? If the home isn’t at risk of being sold anymore (no more posts about this and the whole family seem happy there) then can she close those donations?

She also makes out that she works with refuges and charities but she doesn’t - not in the last few weeks she hasn’t anyway (I didn’t follow her and only came here after her tearful story) but she will upload emails from refuge staff which included phone numbers and details of refuges, badly redacted.

She also sits on her sofa a lot and likes to have her feet rubbed a lot. And her husband cleans, cooks, moves furniture, drives, assists her with appointments, shaves her lady garden and rubs her feet. But at least he wears his top now.

Oh and ps... you mustn’t ask her any of these questions directly because she will block you. As will her best friend Knee Deep in Life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Empen

VIP Member
Yeah, it was in reference to what was said about it and some other comments. Of course, the internet is a black hole and tattle is anonymous. However to impersonate is an offence, regardless of anonymity and that’s all I’m going to say. I’ve always said throughout the hinch threads where I first came to tattle, opinions are like arseholes - everyone has one!
To add to this, I’m REALLY not sure what either of us gain by spending ages in free time helping people.. on top of our jobs. Which Keeley assumes no one on Tattle actually has.

As I say. I have emailed admin in relation to the whole thing and I will continue to help Samantha when I return from spending precious time with my family.

• Heart

User4567

Oh and ps... you mustn’t ask her any of these questions directly because she will block you. As will her best friend Knee Deep in Life.
I liked a comment on the Ladbible video yesterday (the car boot video of knee deep in life) that said she had ripped off Celeste Barber and KDIL has blocked me. There were 7000 comments on that post, how much time and how much ego must it take to go through every negative comment AND THE LIKES for each individual comment and block those people. It wasnt a nasty comment, it was a true statement. I didn't have a particularly high opinion of the woman before but this is ridiculous. Sorry to derail the discussion 🙈

• Wow
  • Heart

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Ok so Rachaelaele exposes a potential DV victim & refuge online 🙄 well done dickhead 👏🏼 In your desperation to prove yourself as Saint Fookin Shambleton you’be put lives at risk 🤦🏼‍♀️
Then KNIS (Knee Deep In Shit) fake messages herself so she can send a ‘whippy’ reply about dildos 🤷🏼‍♀️ What’s your obsession??? Then cue the pouring of love from your sheep about standing up against the trolls, well done boohoo etc etc
Then we get to look at Knee Deep In Shit’s house 🤢 You lazy fooker 🙈 Here’s a thought 🤔 put your phone and fanny away and spend an hour, just an hour, on sorting that shithole you call a house out and bring some respect to your doorstep. Kids or no kids there’s no excuse to live in shit 🤢 How do you expect your kids to leave home and respect their own houses if your priorities are fake messaging yourself for likes 🙄 Grow the fook up, you and Part Time Leeching Step Mum are so transparent it’s cringe worthy 🙈 Games over, you’re both going out of fashion very soon 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsA99

VIP Member
The thing that gets me about those that are defending R, is that when someone makes an articulate valid point about the PayPal donations, they choose to ignore it. They shove their fingers in their ears and go 'La la la, can't hear you!' They continue to say Tattle is full of trolls and bullies with anonymous accounts. How could they possibly believe 'Tattlers'?
There is evidence that she had a rant in the comments section on Josh's page when someone asked about the donations, and then she deleted it. I personally watched it unfold myself and saw it disappear. Why delete the comments? Because R didn't want her followers to think about it and realise actually, we haven't had any updates.
If she's just being trolled and it's all lies, I don't understand why she doesn't say a bit more than the money is accounted for by an accountant?

If you are a follower of R here and you are on the fence, you surely must agree that a proper response must be made about the donations. Her family life is being unpicked at every opportunity. She has had time to consult lawyers to offer a decent answer and stop the 'trolls' discussing and questioning the PayPal donations further. But she doesn't. Why?

I'm not a bully, you can see that from my posts on here. I used to like her stories and thought she was hilarious, but something just seemed amiss. I have a problem with her stories about helping DV victims, and I agree with what a lot of people have said regarding safe guarding issues. I tend to leave that discussion to people who know more about it and can discuss the issues better than me and make valid points.

So, R's 'crew', get your fingers out of your ears and give the people here a chance and hear what they have to say. You don't have to like or agree with everything that is said, a few people here like a good debate. But at least listen.

Sorry about the long post everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
I wasn't implying suspicion? Unless you are talking about someone else commenting that I have missed.
Yeah, it was in reference to what was said about it and some other comments. Of course, the internet is a black hole and tattle is anonymous. However to impersonate is an offence, regardless of anonymity and that’s all I’m going to say. I’ve always said throughout the hinch threads where I first came to tattle, opinions are like arseholes - everyone has one! But please don’t ask for help and then slag that person off 🤷🏼‍♀️ That’s just cruel. I came here to give advice, nobody has claimed that any big reveal will come from it. But the steps were taken with action fraud etc that weren’t done before

• Heart

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
So the nursery is being showcased tonight by Rachaelaele with a lot of the stuff in there gifted.
Let me just get this straight Rachaelaele ..... you ask people to donate your ‘wages’ ahem 🤭 through PayPal, you shamelessly ask for people to give you more money to buy your house, you get a room refurbed & kitted out for free and you receive multiple gifts everyday, show them off on SM and the ones that don’t float your boat you give to charity. All while not lifting a finger or doing a days work. I literally don’t know how you show your face, I’m seriously mortified for your kids.
You’re a scrounger, literally dirty scrounger nothing more. You set no example of work ethic to your kids, clearly have no morals and you have your head shoved so far up your own arse I’m surprised your braces haven’t ripped you a new arsehole. Absolute scrubber 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Do you know what's blistering my barnacles the most..?

We cant just 'go to the papers' because it will take too much time and money to investigate our claims...

But SHE can tell the papers all this guff and they just print it - no verifying her version, no witnesses required...

Utter bull💩

• Heart

MarySee

What's the age difference as she looks alot older than him, then and now?
This will make you laugh, so when I started following PTWM a few years ago, I HONESTLY thought for a few weeks that Josh was an 18 year old stepson from the patchwork family!! I genuinely did! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mummyof4boys

Well Keels, I skimmed over your article so if I’ve misinterpreted anything, please do let me know.

No one on here works hmm ? You were quick enough to join the masses of unemployed when it suited you.

R watches this thread and then changes her behaviour (all apart from the safeguarding aspects and the Paypal hmmm).

People are signed up anonymously ! Of course they are and I’m sure a small percentage of people aren’t who they say they are (you get liars and cheats in real life too), but given the points everyone raises on safeguarding issues, who on earth in their right mind would join a chat with a load of strangers on any other platform other than chat rooms. We all know what happens if you use the same information as your social media accounts, that’s only one click to someone finding your partner, your children, your home, their school, your car - no one would be daft enough to do that would they ???

Also on the point of being anonymous, a lot of ladies that have come forward on the Paypal issue have done on this thread because they can’t be identified on here unlike social media, they were/are vulnerable people who empathised with R and have been victims of DV. Why would they want to be named? They may still be hiding.

Ok the children - I think we all know R gives away too much information about them. We tend to not even use their names, just initials.

And reporting her to action fraud and emails to charities who generally have no clue as to how dangerous her “help” is proving. Isn’t that the right thing to do?

Keels you started this and R pointed us in this direction, but 99% of us felt something wasn’t right with her for a long time, we just needed somewhere to pull our concerns together - thanks 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 28

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think that some of the more recent posts etc are purely to divert us from discussing the Paypal, safeguarding etc etc issues? I for one couldnt even finish that Keels article. Rambling, boring and not well written IMHO. And no one should have to justify who they are, what they do, if they work or not. Nothing to do with the concerns at hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 28