Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phew finally caught up! Haven't commented in a while but PTWM blocked me on Instagram, then bizarrely enough an hour later KDIL did, I've never commented on anything KDIL did and I actually unfollowed her weeks ago because I found her vulgar.
Strange that you can't even like someone's comment without being blocked and getting your mate to block as well 😂😂
I now have a safe FB account!

I have somehow managed to avoid being blocked anywhere, by any of the "top dogs" so that comes in useful for screenshots.

I'm not sure whether I'll get a chance to use it much but it's ready if a chance like last night comes up again.

I couldn't resist:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tip - if you want to make sure everything is private, click on settings and then the privacy section. Choose ‘Limit old posts’. Go back to your profile page and click ‘View As’ - allows you to see what other people can see.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I have somehow managed to avoid being blocked anywhere, by any of the "top dogs" so that comes in useful for screenshots.

I'm not sure whether I'll get a chance to use it much but it's ready if a chance like last night comes up again.

I couldn't resist:

View attachment 32084
I made a fake Instagram so I can spy, they blocked me on Instagram for either following keels (unfollowed the other week because I found boring) or liking a comment 😂
racheaeaeauoeal and KDIL haven't blocked me on FB but I will make a "safe" FB account because I don't fancy being doxxed tbh!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There’s no way she’ll allow herself to be tagged or tag herself on a post like that again, surely? 😂 She wouldn’t have expected that reaction in a million years because she’s used to being in control. Hopefully, that saves any more women from contacting her in desperate situations 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tip - if you want to make sure everything is private, click on settings and then the privacy section. Choose ‘Limit old posts’. Go back to your profile page and click ‘View As’ - allows you to see what other people can see.
Fab, thank you.

Reactions: 3
Thank you!! I was thinking I'd have to go post by post 😘

Reactions: 4

I couldn't resist:

View attachment 32084
I wondered if that was you, brilliant 😂😂

• Haha
Her latest post - look how amazing I am, my daughter isn’t having a hissy fit about a cancelled festival 🙌🏻

First world problems, eh. You’d think they’d all be a bit more humble as a family given they’re privy to the inner workings of domestic violence relationships.

PayPal money going on lashes for Betsy, who as a natural blonde really shouldn’t have thick black lashes like her mother as they look ridiculous

Reactions: 9
At least in some cases, her response is pointing people to the right resources ie Women’s Aid. Not exactly something that entitles her to take a salary and it’s highly misleading compared to what she says she does, but it is better to point people to an actual source of help than to start randomly inviting vulnerable people to her house. I just don’t get it - surely on the scale that she’s doing this, she knew it would come out eventually? She’s clearly a clever woman in some ways, I don’t understand how she hasn’t covered herself more or at least come up with something to acknowledge / stop the PayPal questions. How much easier would that be than to continue to spin the web of deceit?

Yo be honest, I know a lot of kids that have some form of social media. It’s more common nowadays to find ones that don’t.

My kids have Instagram, Snapchat, tiktok and one has facebook. I really don’t have an issue with it. Their mates all have it. I also don’t see the problem with saying someone looks drunk! We tell by toddler he’s like a little drunk man regularly (only just learned to walk and still at the stumbling stage)

I think there are much bigger issues here than screen-shorting 5 year old posts from a teenagers Facebook page.

It’s not incomprehensible, people just have different opinions on things

People would also be posting here completely outraged if the boys were calling her mum 😂😂
I think if she had any safeguarding training at all she would realise how dangerous it is for children online these days and not put them at risk. My children are 10 and 8, I have had some safeguarding training for my job-associated qualification and I don’t allow them on social media yet. My 10 year old’s friends seemingly all have Instagram and tiktok but I know enough about those platforms, particularly tiktok, to safeguard them from it. They aren’t missing out, they have old-fashioned play dates with their friends where they sit and chat and make slime and don’t need to be online to have fun.

However, my main issue with this is not just that her kids have had social media accounts since they were 9 (which is surprising for an anti-bullying and anti-DV advocate) but that their mum is tagging them in posts and therefore broadcasting their profiles to more than half a million strangers. That is dangerous, regardless of what you believe about social media and its risks. Rachel SHOULD know better.

I also couldn’t care less if the boys called her mum or not, I just said it was interesting that Betsy was referring to Josh as her dad publicly after barely a year of knowing him when she was of an age (like Seb) to know her other birth parent.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know if it’s my pregnancy hormones but I’m so angry about this today 😬😡
I'm not pregnant and still so dam angry about how she is still getting away with it, 😡
And Josh being in the police, after last night's spotted, there must of been local police that had seen the posts.
I just don't get how they are being allowed to carry on 😕🤔😡

Reactions: 11
I can't see Carrie Ripley and Connors comments anymore or the police crime number anymore 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.