Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg i am so behind as work has been manic, can someone do a quick rundown of whats happened this morning with the posts? i can still see the first one asking for help, but cant find the one with the crime ref/troll accusations anymore.

Thanks x

Reactions: 3
omg i am so behind as work has been manic, can someone do a quick rundown of whats happened this morning with the posts? i can still see the first one asking for help, but cant find the one with the crime ref/troll accusations anymore.

Thanks x
Who? What? Where??
It's all under Lisa's comment, which is coming up 4th in all comments for me. It has 30-odd replies currently.

Here is the catfish reveal:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I appreciate this Connor is not real but I don't think it helps to accuse everyone that goes against opinion of being Rachel etc. We know for a fact there are people out there who disagree with the opinions on here, she has tons of followers. I think it just makes us look a bit like no-one can possibly disagree unless it's Rachel? I hope that makes sense.

I welcome them to have a discussion about it, more eyes to be opened!

Reactions: 13
Weird how Katiey (!!) Said about fake accounts and then we learn Connors is in fact fake?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There will be people come forward who she has genuinely helped, and it’s probably more due to good luck rather than R’s good judgement. But I would bet it’s probably only about half a dozen young beautiful women.

Reactions: 10
I appreciate this Connor is not real but I don't think it helps to accuse everyone that goes against opinion of being Rachel etc. We know for a fact there are people out there who disagree with the opinions on here, she has tons of followers. I think it just makes us look a bit like no-one can possibly disagree unless it's Rachel? I hope that makes sense.

I welcome them to have a discussion about it, more eyes to be opened!
But the only profiles I see that stick up for R are stupidly fake and have the same writing style as R and her mate. There's only one comment I can see that half sticks up for Rach whose profile looks real (Lisa) and no one has jumped on her calling her Rachel. Instead an articulate discussion was had...

Reactions: 11
Oooo and now we have a crime number to contact with regard to asking where the donations are !! The police will see it’s not trolling and they may get answers to everyone

Reactions: 8
I can't see the crime number. Is it in comments?

I understand your point Lew but I do genuinely think people are not always R in disguise. Let's face it, we've seen many an unhinged comment if someone dares to disagree with her on posts. There are plenty of tenacious followers out there. One of the posters is acknowledging Rachel isn't clean anyway so given queen R can't see any wrongdoing, I can't see it being her.

Reactions: 4
There will be people come forward who she has genuinely helped, and it’s probably more due to good luck rather than R’s good judgement. But I would bet it’s probably only about half a dozen young beautiful women.
the only ones that i have seen come forward to say she helped them are saying she directed to them to Womens Aid or a local refuge in their area, they still had to do the leg work and contact the places. R did nothing from what i can gather apart from give them a phone number that could be found on google anyway.

i love John so much right now, will go back through the comments when i get chance. Absolutely made my day that has 😂😂

Reactions: 12
I think ‘Connor’ is Josh.... just a little feeling given his comment on being a detective and referring to ‘my partner being naturally upset’. Well his partner wouldn’t, would she - she escaped it and is obviously happy with him (fake Connor). Just a feeling it’s Joshua. Remember, we can crap on Rachel as much as we want but there are two complicit in all of this.

HE was the married one when they had an affair
HE is the police officer who should have morals and values
HE is now married and living with Rachel, is allowing her to post pictures and personal information of the children and even allows her to film him all day.
HE must know what happened to those donations. HE is also enjoying a comfortable life. That home is stunning and in such a beautiful location, they are dressed beautifully and enjoy treats and being able to eat out and buy things. How? She doesn’t work and he’s always with her? So HE should be worried as much as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The thing that gets me about those that are defending R, is that when someone makes an articulate valid point about the PayPal donations, they choose to ignore it. They shove their fingers in their ears and go 'La la la, can't hear you!' They continue to say Tattle is full of trolls and bullies with anonymous accounts. How could they possibly believe 'Tattlers'?
There is evidence that she had a rant in the comments section on Josh's page when someone asked about the donations, and then she deleted it. I personally watched it unfold myself and saw it disappear. Why delete the comments? Because R didn't want her followers to think about it and realise actually, we haven't had any updates.
If she's just being trolled and it's all lies, I don't understand why she doesn't say a bit more than the money is accounted for by an accountant?

If you are a follower of R here and you are on the fence, you surely must agree that a proper response must be made about the donations. Her family life is being unpicked at every opportunity. She has had time to consult lawyers to offer a decent answer and stop the 'trolls' discussing and questioning the PayPal donations further. But she doesn't. Why?

I'm not a bully, you can see that from my posts on here. I used to like her stories and thought she was hilarious, but something just seemed amiss. I have a problem with her stories about helping DV victims, and I agree with what a lot of people have said regarding safe guarding issues. I tend to leave that discussion to people who know more about it and can discuss the issues better than me and make valid points.

So, R's 'crew', get your fingers out of your ears and give the people here a chance and hear what they have to say. You don't have to like or agree with everything that is said, a few people here like a good debate. But at least listen.

Sorry about the long post everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh man I ventured to other threads and missed drama. Can someone give me a Spark Notes rundown on what's happened?!

Reactions: 2
Oh man I ventured to other threads and missed drama. Can someone give me a Spark Notes rundown on what's happened?!
Spotted Paignton, a page on FB which posts anon requests for advice, posted a request for help with a DA situation.

A lot of people suggested PTWM and tagged her in the replies.

She responded saying "email me and I can help".

And then people from here, and others, posted in the replies suggesting people did more research, and highlighted the PTWM safeguarding issues, the PayPal question etc etc

The page admin posted a reply saying that professional organisations are the best way to go, and not to go to randoms on the internet ❤

PTWM then deleted her reply :)

A lot of it is still there, Spotted Paignton posted about 7pm last night. Go to "all comments" 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Spotted Paignton, a page on FB which posts anon requests for advice, posted a request for help with a DA situation.

A lot of people suggested PTWM and tagged her in the replies.

She responded saying "email me and I can help".

And then people from here, and others, posted in the replies suggesting people did more research, and highlighted the PTWM safeguarding issues, the PayPal question etc etc

The page admin posted a reply saying that professional organisations are the best way to go, and not to go to randoms on the internet ❤

PTWM then deleted her reply :)

A lot of it is still there, Spotted Paignton posted about 7pm last night. Go to "all comments" 👌

THANK YOU! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone else think she’s having the baby today? Why is she being quiet?
Probably because they are working out their next move, after the spotted post yesterday, they now know that their fraudulent ways are out there in the local community, and the net is closing in.

If she does happen to have the baby today, it will be blamed on the huge upset from trolls on the spotted page, it's all our fault, we shouldn't be doing anything to upset a poor needy pregnant women!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.