Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so let’s say I’m new to Insta / FB and let’s say my friend is parping on about some fabulous woman she has seen on SM who has millions of kids, a PC husband, 18 chickens and 2 shagging dogs but finds the time to be an absolute saviour to victims of DV. I head on over to her page and read about her ‘work’. So the screenshots (what we’ve all read a million times 🙄) are new to me 🙋🏼‍♀️ Sweet little innocent old me who feels my heart strings being tugged at and well everything this saviour is telling me sounds above board, because look at all these charities she works with and all the schools she’s going to go into. Yes, I can spare £3 a month sign me up!
So any ‘newbie’ would be sucked right in and start donating their little heart away. Times this scenario by 500,000 people 😡 Have the charities mentioned in the SS been contacted? Have they said they’ve received money? And how many schools did she manage to get into to spread her magic saviour dust??
This is what’s getting people raging, not jealousy but absolute horror from downright bare faced lies in the name of DV 😡
Makes me sick reading her barefaced lies. Angry and sad for the money she has deprived these charities of and how she has taken advantage of so many people who thought they were doing something good. So much injustice in this world 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ok so let’s say I’m new to Insta / FB and let’s say my friend is parping on about some fabulous woman she has seen on SM who has millions of kids, a PC husband, 18 chickens and 2 shagging dogs but finds the time to be an absolute saviour to victims of DV. I head on over to her page and read about her ‘work’. So the screenshots (what we’ve all read a million times 🙄) are new to me 🙋🏼‍♀️ Sweet little innocent old me who feels my heart strings being tugged at and well everything this saviour is telling me sounds above board, because look at all these charities she works with and all the schools she’s going to go into. Yes, I can spare £3 a month sign me up!
So any ‘newbie’ would be sucked right in and start donating their little heart away. Times this scenario by 500,000 people 😡 Have the charities mentioned in the SS been contacted? Have they said they’ve received money? And how many schools did she manage to get into to spread her magic saviour dust??
This is what’s getting people raging, not jealousy but absolute horror from downright bare faced lies in the name of DV 😡
It's sickening really. She has 149k followers on Insta and 499k on Facebook, imagine if she managed to convince even a tiny fraction of her followers to donate to her 'work', how much money she'd be raking in per month?
From what I can see she hasn't been doing as much 'work' lately, so if she has any moral compass whatsoever, she should stop the PayPal donations coming in now. She is about to have a baby, and school will be starting back soon so she won't have time to do the 'work' she says she is doing.
She won't have time to scratch her backside, let alone help vulnerable victims of domestic abuse.
Enough is enough now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Makes me sick reading her barefaced lies. Angry and sad for the money she has deprived these charities of and how she has taken advantage of so many people who thought they were doing something good. So much injustice in this world 😟
^^^THIS^^^
I dont care if she makes a few bob, has fake lashes, lips, nails, teeth, etc, if her kids wear designer everything, if she sends her washing 'out', if her chickens lay golden frickin eggs, if she buys in dinner every night... but I do care VERY MUCH that people who thought they were donating to charities have had their money 'intercepted', and those charities have [maybe] been denied intended donations.

That's theft - taking someones money dishonestly
That's fraud - giving false info to get money
That's greed - wanting more than you deserve

🤬😡🤬

Reactions: 33
^^^THIS^^^
I dont care if she makes a few bob, has fake lashes, lips, nails, teeth, etc, if her kids wear designer everything, if she sends her washing 'out', if her chickens lay golden frickin eggs, if she buys in dinner every night... but I do care VERY MUCH that people who thought they were donating to charities have had their money 'intercepted', and those charities have [maybe] been denied intended donations.

That's theft - taking someones money dishonestly
That's fraud - giving false info to get money
That's greed - wanting more than you deserve

🤬😡🤬
Also leading people to believe that you can help them then ignoring or inadequately responding to their messages.

Reactions: 19
I'm happy to wait a few more weeks, until baby is here safe and well, and see what happens.

Everything needs investigating, and it's great that people are contacting Action Fraud and charities with their concerns. Please PLEASE continue to do that. You don't have to be an expert writer to do so, please don't let that put you off.

There's a few roads here to go down. If R wants to be an insta influencer then yeah go for it, promote meerkat apps and whatever for a few hundred quid.

But she didn't mention that on FB. Or the mat thing. And it annoys me that so many people aren't putting 2 and 2 together.

R. We need the outgoings that are apparently spent every month on warriors from your accountant. This was mentioned on the "troll" post at the end of June on FB. The funds that run out every month because of your spending on warriors. We are still waiting.

Reactions: 15
How come she has blocked you? I thought you actually were quite complimentary about her?
I really did like watching her Google reviews, I’ve always tagged my friends in her first posts and I always laughed the ugly snort-laugh watching them (the eBay teeth and leather gif suit!). And then I ‘liked’ an Instagram post asking ptwm about the donations and within the hour both PTWM and KDIL had blocked me.

Nothing at all mentioned about KDIL, I don’t even know how she found the post.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone else on here who didn’t know what Betsy’s surname was? Now we know because Rachaele doesn’t do any safeguarding.

Reactions: 16
Anyone else on here who didn’t know what Betsy’s surname was? Now we know because Rachaele doesn’t do any safeguarding.
m
And we’ll know her birthday next week and, I’m sure, her hometown isn’t hard to work out, nor is her address - handy for fraudsters 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Rachaaaeeellleee could you let your FB followers know you are off on maternity leave from the tough full-time job they pay you to do and 'donations' should stop now and should be sent direct to their chosen charity; where gift aid can be claimed?

Reactions: 25
m
And we’ll know her birthday next week and, I’m sure, her hometown isn’t hard to work out, nor is her address - handy for fraudsters 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
You can get any of her kids birth dates by going back through her posts to every time they’ve had a birthday and she’s tagged them. She also tagged 13 year old Seb’s public IG account yesterday.

Reactions: 5
OMG! Rachealaeale you really do need to work harder on safeguarding your children. You posted your daughter’s full name,I looked on Facebook and found her in one second.There are several bikini shots amongst her many photos which no child should have available for all to see.Please put privacy settings on her account and remove Betsy’s Info from your Instagram,pretty crappy part time mummy!

Reactions: 18
OMG! Rachealaeale you really do need to work harder on safeguarding your children. You posted your daughter’s full name,I looked on Facebook and found her in one second.There are several bikini shots amongst her many photos which no child should have available for all to see.Please put privacy settings on her account and remove Betsy’s Info from your Instagram,pretty crappy part time mummy!
And another of her daughters is on her stories in a bikini right now 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
m
And for a father who was supposedly abusive to her mother 🙄

Also noticed that B doesn’t have a profile picture. Iiiiiiiiinteresting. Clearly she has more brains than her mother.

And another of her daughters is on her stories in a bikini right now 🙄
I don’t have any kids. I have one nephew and I have never, and will never, post any pictures of him on any social media. It just doesn’t seem right. My sister hasn’t asked me to do this, it just doesn’t seem right to post pictures of someone who has no input in it - never mind posting them in a bikini 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’ve had a reply from the IDAS regarding the refuge screenshot, she asked me to send the screenshot and has passed this on to her manager. If it wasn’t serious then she wouldn’t have done so, so despite what anyone says about this thread - we’ve done at least one thing positive.
I have had a reply from IDAS, they expressed their concern and said they were looking to get it removed. But obv it's already gone due to IG stories only being up for 24 hrs.

Reactions: 17
Kids in a bikini on her stories, my god, is she for real?! You'd think reading here, as we know she does, that she would pick up a few tips and pointers, because that imaginary safeguarding training shes had *cough cough* clearly not had should have informed her of that.

Reactions: 10
Kids in a bikini on her stories, my god, is she for real?! You'd think reading here, as we know she does, that she would pick up a few tips and pointers, because that imaginary safeguarding training shes had *cough cough* clearly not had should have informed her of that.
'Attending training' is very different to 'being trained'... between selfies, fans fawning and blogging/posting she wont have heard anything (except some anecdotal horror stories that she has lodged in her head to recycle later, with her in a starring, saviour role).

Reactions: 11
I have had a reply from IDAS, they expressed their concern and said they were looking to get it removed. But obv it's already gone due to IG stories only being up for 24 hrs.
Good work :)

Well, maybe they'll have a quiet word with her about safeguarding as it's clearly an alien concept to her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.