Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Spotted Paignton, we have posts on seagulls taking dogs, dog lovers angry cause their doggies can't use the beaches in the summer, fish and chip shop that burnt down and it's racist owner, latest one is the guy with the disabled moterised scooter taxing people home on a Friday night and charging a few quid 😂😂😂 the list goes on 😂
Enjoy, the day to day lives of our wonderful part of the country xx
I'm from a similar part of the country ie as non city as it gets, ours have always been hilarious and often involve tractors.

Reactions: 4
Hmmm... PTWM new post tomorrow
“Pulled a screaming baby and mother from a car that was raging with fire whilst others just drove by. The emergency services arrived just as I was about to save her life before I horrifically vomited at the vile scene and they said they would never have saved her if it wasn’t for me”
💤🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I just had a field day on that FB post 😁 My comment can't be deleted, more people will now question her as so many of us have stated the facts and her so called DV support. She can block away, I unfollowed ages ago.
Me too! Admin is a ledgend. Thank god some common sense at last.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 31956 Hmmm... PTWM new post tomorrow
“Pulled a screaming baby and mother from a car that was raging with fire whilst others just drove by. The emergency services arrived just as I was about to save her life before I horrifically vomited at the vile scene and they said they would never have saved her if it wasn’t for me”
💤🤷🏼‍♀️
Ha, funny that I thought the same!
You know damn well she will be helping a first time mum who will be on her ward when she gives birth.

Kim and Kirsty, love your work. Don't out yourselves though! Just wanted to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If you are a Tattler and commented on that page, be aware that you may be doxxed by R and have her army bombarding you with messages. I could write so much on that page but don’t want her knowing my identity 😊

Reactions: 14
If you are a Tattler and commented on that page, be aware that you may be doxxed by R and have her army bombarding you with messages. I could write so much on that page but don’t want her knowing my identity 😊
Yes I started liking the comments and then ‘unliked’ them just incase. Wouldn’t put anything past her!

Reactions: 7
She's been quiet tonight, no stories... I wonder why🤔
I would be 💩 myself if I were her!

I have a couple of FB accounts, ive used the 'fake' one ☺

Reactions: 10
If she does start that game then please ensure you all screenshot everything and if neccesssary report to the authority's. Would also be good to put on spotted paignton's post as proof why not to use her for help

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's been quiet tonight, no stories... I wonder why🤔
I would be 💩 myself if I were her!

I have a couple of FB accounts, ive used the 'fake' one ☺
I used to have a fake one many years ago when I used to comment on political pages 😂 I need to get a new one methinks 🧐😉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A place like that is great as she can’t control the comments. Just don’t trust her and know what she’s like from doxxing her daughters family members before. Will just keep reading but not actually liking or commenting.
She knows we’re waiting for another tattle troll video hence why there hasn’t been one.
Shits gonna go down once she’s given birth, no excuses then.

Reactions: 7
Just make sure you have the correct security on your account, ie give nothing away about your work, family etc. Worst they can do is send abusive messages. I couldn't care less about things like that as long as I am on the side of justice and what is right. You all need to believe in yourselves enough to not let anything that comes your way even scratch the surface.

• Heart
I agree, make sure you take screen shots if you get abuse. Or if you don't want abuse, set your messages so that people who you're not friends with can't message you x

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
They may turn comments off soon 🤷🏼‍♀️ Thankfully the lady had more than enough professional services and phone numbers to choose from 👍🏼

We’re gonna get ‘Ive been hindered from helping people thanks to trolls’ bullshit snotfest video tomorrow 🙄

Reactions: 11
Me too, but it would come up on my colleagues’ feed. Although if anyone receives any inboxes, remember to save them

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker from the beginning here 👋. I'm so pleased with tonight’s developments! I can't believe she has been getting away with it but tonight has given me hope that she will have to answer sooner or later!

I’ve just been on her instagram and it seems all commenting is turned off on her posts. It says comments are limited but it wouldn't let me post (not that I want to!). Is this a new thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Amazing advice with regards to the backlash from the “army/crew”... but how sad is it that in 2019 you can’t voice your opinion, question people on serious issues such as safeguarding and fraud and be who you are on the internet without having everything on lockdown?
Particularly, when the person you’re questioning is an “INFLUENCER”... I mean for god sake, if THIS is what is influencing the world then I would like to politely request...
“Stop the world, I’m getting off” ✋🏻

• Heart
Just make sure you have the correct security on your account, ie give nothing away about your work, family etc. Worst they can do is send abusive messages. I couldn't care less about things like that as long as I am on the side of justice and what is right. You all need to believe in yourselves enough to not let anything that comes your way even scratch the surface.
Yes. Unlike one woman who defended PTWM - I had a nosy on her feed
Long time lurker from the beginning here 👋. I'm so pleased with tonight’s developments! I can't believe she has been getting away with it but tonight has given me hope that she will have to answer sooner or later!

I’ve just been on her instagram and it seems all commenting is turned off on her posts. It says comments are limited but it wouldn't let me post (not that I want to!). Is this a new thing?
It’s limited on her husband’s too, they filter some words out. For example, you can’t post “where’s the PayPal money” but you can post “I love what you do, ignore the haters, you’re amazing hun”

Reactions: 15
View attachment 31956 Hmmm... PTWM new post tomorrow
💤🤷🏼‍♀️
You forgot to add
“As I was waiting for PC Bolloxinmyhandbag to arrive to support me,I was personally congratulated by the Chief Commissioner of the Police. I also had time to build a DV refuge by the roadside. Phew what a day!”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.