Part Time Working Mummy #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say it’s because someone’s using her hashtags on Instagram to contact her. She wouldn’t of cared otherwise and there would of been no rant. Maybe someone could make an ptwm thread with only the evidence so people can go there if they don’t want to look through them all. Just no one comment on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did anyone clock the reply on insta for the #ptwm photo thingy from we_want_paypal_answers it was staying we are witches blah blah. When I clicked on it it changed too she's been here read everything now has changed her mind.... just wondering if that person is here now?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I would say it’s because someone’s using her hashtags on Instagram to contact her. She wouldn’t of cared otherwise and there would of been no rant. Maybe someone could make an ptwm thread with only the evidence so people can go there if they don’t want to look through them all. Just no one comment on it.
I wouldn't say it's to contact her, as such. Yep, she is obviously checking it now, but it's been a mainly dead hashtag for a while, apart from a few people taking pictures of her book.

It's to try and get the word out there that all may not be what it seems.

I was just thinking, if you hashtag search #MeghanMarkle (first celebrity that came to mind for some reason!) on Twitter, there are all sorts of opinions and articles - some positive, some negative and some neutral. I'm sure Meghan has better stuff to do with her time, like work with important organisations and raise awareness of issues, than to block anyone on Twitter that posts something she doesn't like 😊

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't say it's to contact her, as such. Yep, she is obviously checking it now, but it's been a mainly dead hashtag for a while, apart from a few people taking pictures of her book.

It's to try and get the word out there that all may not be what it seems.

I was just thinking, if you hashtag search #MeghanMarkle (first celebrity that came to mind for some reason!) on Twitter, there are all sorts of opinions and articles - some positive, some negative and some neutral. I'm sure Meghan has better stuff to do with her time, like work with important organisations and raise awareness of issues, than to block anyone on Twitter that posts something she doesn't like 😊
That’s what I meant 😂 you’ve got it spot on. Trying to contact was the wrong way of saying it. But I guess if you are being blocked for asking it is a way of contacting for answers.
Did anyone clock the reply on insta for the #ptwm photo thingy from we_want_paypal_answers it was staying we are witches blah blah. When I clicked on it it changed too she's been here read everything now has changed her mind.... just wondering if that person is here now?
Yea I saw that but I don’t think it’s the same lady I think there was two comments and one was deleted.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe someone could make an ptwm thread with only the evidence so people can go there if they don’t want to look through them all. Just no one comment on it.
I have been thinking of doing a "PTWM Cheat Sheet" with a list of all the questions and concerns that have been raised. There's so many here but they are dotted around a very lengthy discussion.

I do have my own website which I could host it on but the doxxing risk for me would be pretty high unfortunately :(

Reactions: 9
The person who said tattle is full of witches and bullies is obvs a friend of ptwm as ptwm follows her

Reactions: 6
The person who said tattle is full of witches and bullies is obvs a friend of ptwm as ptwm follows her
FFS, Rachel really doesn’t get what the problem or issues are does she. The sense of arrogance and self-entitlement is unbelievable. How very dare someone want to know what their donations have been spent on - what a bully! People are concerned about the safeguarding of DA victims who contact the self-proclaimed saviour - what witches!

Catch a grip of yourself Rachel.

It's quite entertaining when these 'influencers' go on a rant about what people say about them.. funny how your more concerned about the apparent (and i mean apparent) accusations of lip fillers ehh Rachellie but cant even answer the people who have asked POLITELY where their donations have gone.. your priorities have gone to tit love 😳🤦‍♀️ I personally couldn't give a crap about the de-railed train track crash thats going on in her mouth but Rach.. JUST ANSWER PEOPLES DAMN QUESTION ABOUT THE MONEY! IT WAS THEIR MONEY YOU ABSOLUTE MUPPET!

Seeing Lula in a towel in Rs stories made me feel very uncomfortable, i couldnt press next/tap to the nezt story quick enough!

You do know that paedophiles do exhist, dont you Rach? Id be mortified if pictures of my children ended up being/getting into the wrong hands 😳

• Heart
She’s quite crazed looking in that latest Instagram story. Why the hysterical laughing at herself? Why the jibe about “being lucky to afford them (braces)? Why doesn’t she admit that she’s reading here? Since we’ve mentioned things on here, there have been no posts about going out to eat. Josh is allegedly “at work”. Josh is no longer parading around the house in ball stranglers (my 12 year olds term for tight boxer shorts) and nothing else. The posts with her kids are more limited - bar her 14 year old girl in a towel. Appropriate. 😱. She is cooking, when previously she has said she is so bad she’d burn rice. (Another lie) So why not address the major question? Where have the donations gone??????

Reactions: 14
That’s what I meant 😂 you’ve got it spot on. Trying to contact was the wrong way of saying it. But I guess if you are being blocked for asking it is a way of contacting for answers.

Yea I saw that but I don’t think it’s the same lady I think there was two comments and one was deleted.
One comment has been deleted by a different person.

Reactions: 1
Its as if she makes 'hilarious' lies up about herself so she looks and seems more entertaining and relatable.. 🤦‍♀️ i find it quote quite intriguing that she has hidden the name of the person that apparently messeged her about the lip fillers.. she usually has no problems exposing people so her army can send abuse to that person.

Rach, you truly are an hole.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.