Part Time Working Mummy #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We live in Torbay, the average age here is about 79. Most of them have never heard of the internet let alone ptwm. Although some people have had to shut sm accounts down. Some of Rachel's friends have made threats. I asked my daughter, who was in the profile pic doxxed, to close her ig account and removed her photo from my profile pic whilst things calmed down.
Hopefully my daughter might grow up to be less brutally honest than her Mum but also it's ok not to like people. Someone who's not ur cup of tea might be someone else's tequila. Who knows? It's things like that that make the world go round and that's ok. I'm not ashamed that she's not my idol! Neither am I going to be x

I wrote on my friends wall. It was screenshot and sent to Rachel. Rachel posted it on Instagram to incite her followers to attack me and of those who did turns out one was a personal friend whom featured on Instagram recently.

I wrote on my friends wall. It was screenshot and sent to Rachel. Rachel posted it on Instagram to incite her followers to attack me and of those who did turns out one was a personal friend whom featured on Instagram recently.
How did Rachel get to see the conversation?

[QUOTE="lisangel0905, post: 371820, member: I wrote on my friends wall. It was screenshot and sent to Rachel. Rachel posted it on Instagram to incite her followers to attack me and of those who did turns out one was a personal friend whom featured on Instagram recently.
[/QUOTE]

This makes more sense, thank you. Sorry you received such vile messages

Reactions: 6
We live in Torbay, the average age here is about 79. Most of them have never heard of the internet let alone ptwm. Although some people have had to shut sm accounts down. Some of Rachel's friends have made threats. I asked my daughter, who was in the profile pic doxxed, to close her ig account and removed her photo from my profile pic whilst things calmed down.
Hopefully my daughter might grow up to be less brutally honest than her Mum but also it's ok not to like people. Someone who's not ur cup of tea might be someone else's tequila. Who knows? It's things like that that make the world go round and that's ok. I'm not ashamed that she's not my idol! Neither am I going to be x

Omg thats bloody awful. I realky think this should be reported to the police.

Reactions: 4
Just shows the ludicrousness of the situation. I publicly admit that I am not a fan of Rachel's. Never have been. This is not new news to me or her. Rachel goes off, doxxed me, sets the "army" to motion then her friend sends me this to my inbox. You tell me whom the trolls are??

I'd love to know why Rachel even cares that I don't like her?
Half a million people want to listen to what she has to say on Facebook and 'like' her.
Nice to know it bothers her that I am not one of them.
I’m actually disgusted reading those screen grabs.

So Rach makes a habit of befriending yet another young, impressionable Mum who thinks it’s ok to troll you about trolling.

Tells you it’s disgusting that you’re a Mum and people don’t like your kids yet wow...she’s a Mum herself.
I LOVE that her lecture is just as hypocritical as Rach. Telling you how you expose your kids on social media yet didn’t we all see her a naked baby on PTWM stories?

There’s only one thing to say to that kid...

Get some life experience and friends your own age. Learn how to step back from situations that are of no concern to you. Realise that you’ve been a Mother for a matter of weeks, what qualifies you to lecture someone else on parenting? Open your eyes and realise that you are being used, no doubt a young, impressionable warrior who hero worships PTWM and will defend her to the hilt.

YOU FIT HER MOULD DEAR. Notice that anyone else in the next age bracket gets sign posted to women’s aid.

I wonder if she read everything I have sitting in my DMS from PTWM would she be so quick to defend. Would she defend her if the statements I’m in possession of where penned by her?

No.

The more I see, the more it goes back to the grooming again doesn’t it.

Reactions: 15
The irony of Kidscape’s latest Insta post - celebrating true colours and choosing ‘kindness and respect’

Their Ambassador has definitely shown her true colours and they certainly aren’t anything to celebrated 🙄

What about showing a bit of ‘kindness and respect’ to people who generously donated to & telling them what their money has been spent on and to those who you’ve cyber bullied & doxxed, Ms Kidscape Embarrassment. Sorry, I meant Ambassador.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Thanks @GiveMyHeadPeace and @lisangel0905. Sorry, I missed that bit of doxxing so was totally confused. I understand now x Hope you're ok @lisangel0905.
Cretins she has surrounding her. What's so difficult for them to grasp? Rachel just needs to answer the simple question...'What's the PayPal money being spent on?'

Reactions: 5
I’m actually disgusted reading those screen grabs.

So Rach makes a habit of befriending yet another young, impressionable Mum who thinks it’s ok to troll you about trolling.

Tells you it’s disgusting that you’re a Mum and people don’t like your kids yet wow...she’s a Mum herself.
I LOVE that her lecture is just as hypocritical as Rach. Telling you how you expose your kids on social media yet didn’t we all see her a naked baby on PTWM stories?

There’s only one thing to say to that kid...

Get some life experience and friends your own age. Learn how to step back from situations that are of no concern to you. Realise that you’ve been a Mother for a matter of weeks, what qualifies you to lecture someone else on parenting? Open your eyes and realise that you are being used, no doubt a young, impressionable warrior who hero worships PTWM and will defend her to the hilt.

YOU FIT HER MOULD DEAR. Notice that anyone else in the next age bracket gets sign posted to women’s aid.

I wonder if she read everything I have sitting in my DMS from PTWM would she be so quick to defend. Would she defend her if the statements I’m in possession of where penned by her?

No.

The more I see, the more it goes back to the grooming again doesn’t it.
100% 😳 how many very young, vulnerable, attractive mothers with little life experience and probably barely any support network is it reasonably believable that she would legitimately befriend? I’m 31, I don’t have any friends who are 20. People that age just aren’t on my radar and I’m not on theirs. I don’t want them to call me mummy and pretend we’ve adopted them either.

Looking at the Kidscape Instagram page, she’s done tit all for their popularity or engagement. I thought she was supposed to be signposting people towards them if they need help 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The irony of Kidscape’s latest Insta post - celebrating true colours and choosing ‘kindness and respect’

Their Ambassador has definitely shown her true colours and they certainly aren’t anything to celebrated 🙄

What about showing a bit of ‘kindness and respect’ to people who generously donated to & telling them what their money has been spent on and to those who you’ve cyber bullied & doxxed, Ms Kidscape Embarrassment. Sorry, I meant Ambassador.
I think there’s a hidden message behind this somewhere, a subtle dig at anyone knocking PTWM perhaps?

Bit odd that PTWM has kitted our the nursery as an Elmer theme!!

I remember an influencer once writing a post because her followers were attacking each other. She wouldn’t allow it on her pages and made it clear she wouldn’t tolerate it.
Given how PTWM barks on about being kind and treating each other better, why is she not blocking anyone who abuses another follower? Why is she not encouraging her masses to be kind to each other and making it clear she doesn’t want to see her followers turn on each other?

Simple.

She needs to be adored. She loves sending out the invites to the pity party then standing in a corner whilst all the guests comfort her and tell her how wonderful she is, how she’s changing the world blah blah.

She loves that she has an “army” as she calls it because she knows she’s protected.

The only people you should block PTWM are those abusing each other, not those with the right to ask where the money they donated went when they believed they (including myself) thought they were helping you save the world.

Reactions: 11
I just don't understand why R felt the need to doxx you? Do you know her? Regardless, there was still no need!

People are entitled to not like you! People are entitled to their opinions! When you post everything so publicly then expect the public to have opinions on it! If you can't deal with it, don't post it.....It's really not that hard 🤦🏼‍♀️

She really can't deal with the fact people can see her for what she is, and yes R, that means a bleep!! (And that's me being polite 😁)

How dare anyone not bow down to her Royal Highness Raacheeeaaaal of Conville!

Like who gives a duck that Janet from Margate thinks you're a bleep! 🤷🏼‍♀️ (no offence to Janet from Margate)

But no, that'll ruin her whole "look how perfect and loved I am".

Love the hypocrisy in it all aswell. I'm being trolled and bullied so go and troll and bully this person. S.A.D. Get a flaming life woman!

Also, notice how ALL her mates are young, vulnerable, impressionable women that she gives freebies too 💁🏼‍♀️ They're not your proper friends love!

Now...if you'd be so kind and show us the monnnneeyyy. TYSVM 😘❤xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Like who gives a duck that Janet from Margate thinks you're a bleep! 🤷🏼‍♀️ (no offence to Janet from Margate)
499,853,000 Instagram users EVERY DAY dont give a tit about Rachel and her Hero-self or pissy-knicks... they dont know or care about her existence... but of the 147,000 that DO register her existence (actually probably more like 50,000 once you get rid of bought followers, business follows and the like) very FEW engage with her content.

The sad thing is, the few that DO engage are likely her financial supporters, hence the 'no comment' from her when they abuse the questioning element. Her army arent really protecting her, you see..? They are protecting THEMSELVES from being discovered as gullible, foolish sheep to a false idol.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone have a ss of what she posted? As it appears to be gone. with all personal info redacted of course!!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have a ss of what she posted? As it appears to be gone. with all personal info redacted of course!!
Do you mean the post she posted yesterday with her friends username on or the post she shared with the poor lady from here on?

Reactions: 1
On her stories today she said she received unkind email saying she had lip fillers ..... and shows everyone her ulcerated lip . She starts the story by saying “ i want to clear something up ... “
So if she can clear the lip filler story up ...why cant she clear up the paypal story up ?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.