Part Time Working Mummy #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone,

Just caught up with this evening’s posts. Sorry to come across as patronising here, but please can we refrain from commenting on the little boys and how they must feel, or how they look, and especially how they look to be mistreated compared to the girls.

We have their mum in our group and can everyone please just imagine how she feels reading them? Even I have a lump in my throat - think of their Mam who is helpless... you or I would want to run there and grab them from her.

As beautiful as they are, I think it’s best if we don’t mention the two boys. We all have more respect and dignity than Rachel and Josh will ever have. Let’s just think of their Mam and how she may feel about hearing one little boy is looking unhappy and so on. Let’s just hope he is happy and just wants to be with his friends, playing footy or Fortnite, and not stuck in a hot busy city with three girls.

Reactions: 40
B
What did you say? Seems very ott!
It wasn't that bad as others were being pulled at the time, only that it was poorly written and brought nothing new if you followed her on facebook.
Oh and "where are the donations"

Reactions: 6
New thread here friends..I.was brave!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.