Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joey92

Love the work you are doing Pink Lady 👏👏

I can only imagine how disheartening it is when people won't even come here to read because she's 'sooo relatable' 'kind' 'honest''open'...yet she has even shown herself in her own stories NOT to be these things 🤷🏼‍♀️

How can people not take a few hours to read a thread or 3 to make their own minds up instead of blindly following a STRANGER on the internet and believing her word for word.

Unfortunately the persona she has created is one where you wouldn't think she'd be a cunning, lying, thieving POS. But no matter what she posts she is still a STRANGER and people should still be open to reading here!

Hey 👋 I got news for your guys. I was a follower. I thought I found R relatable (no idea how much that pains me to say now 🤣) I came here along with hundreds of her other followers to read all the vile and horrific things these trolls and bullies had been writing about her! And you not what I found...nothing. No poll. No wishing her baby dead. Just a lot of questions over her safeguarding and a lot of questions over the donations (which turns out are actually subscriptions)! Never in a million years coming away from that video did I think I'd become a Tattler. But you know what, I am and I'm so bloody proud of that and every single one of us who came, read and made up our own minds! 😘

Since then your relatable, nice, kind saviour has threatened to doxx us, she's threatened publicly on her stories of tracking down our IP addresses to expose us, she has gone on to doxx a few people knowing you and her other blind sheep will go and troll and bully and threaten them (oh, the irony!!)

All this is documented in previous threads. Unlike R we take ss as evidence and post it here before she deletes it!

We've had locals come, we've had the ex wife come, we've had old school 'friends'come and not one single nice thing has had to be said about her. They are not jealous. They are not trolls. They are not bullies. They, unlike you "a stranger", actually KNOW her! Speaks volumes.

Even if you read all this and think what a bunch of bitches then fair play, thanks for coming, but please just do one thing. Please message your saviour and ask about the donations or for a monthly newsletter which donators were promised to get and never did. Please just do that one thing. Since your saviour is so open and so honest she will have no problems answering it for you. I will warn you though, many people here have tried. They were ranted at, they were threatened with her army and then they were blocked. (All documented with ss through the threads). But please, your honest, open saviour wouldn't do this to you. Please give it a go 😊❤

If you're feeling brave and have a difference of opinion to us then post it here. Unlike R, we welcome different view and opinions. Go through previous threads and you will see where fellow Tattlers disagree with each other, the discussion can get a little heated or someone saying where's the evidence. Instead of blocking we do this fantastic, mature thing where said Tattlers talk it out, ends with both apologising and laughing it off. It really is a nice place to discuss things without fear of being blocked.

Have a fan-blooming-tastic Sunday 👋😊😘❤

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Empen

VIP Member
I think any evidence she has at the moment is being pulled together with help from others on here.
Sam has always kept everything to ensure that the boys know the truth about her and the situation.
She is an incredibly clever woman, that even at her lowest points, thanks to R and J, she managed to keep her wits about her and keep all evidence which will enable her to prove her side as and when the time and opportunity presents itself.

And for anyone wondering, she is doing well given the circumstances. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 51

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Sooooo today’s stories just show what a HORRIFIC Aunt she is.

Her niece falls from a climbing frame YESTERDAY onto her back yet PTWN doesn’t send the Mum so much as a courtesy text to let her know there’s been an accident and her child is in pain.

She then decides that because her niece “fully licked” and ice lolly, she must be faking having pains in her wrists so leaves her to suffer in pain.
Again, still doesn’t contact the Mum so the Mum of the little girl can determine for herself if she is putting it on (but let’s all remember PTWM is EVERYONES Mum so why would she I’m involve a biological Mum)

Finally the Mum collects her daughter this morning and sees her child cannot pick a thing up so takes her to A&E. Low and behold, BOTH wrists are broken.

PTWM comes on her stories to share the tale and laughs from start to finish. Even her apology is through tears of laughter.

I cannot even begin to explain how much anger I felt watching that this morning.

My niece once fell whilst in my care, I text both her parents to let them known, listened when she said she was in pain and didn’t doubt her, it’s her body, she knows what pain is. She sprained her ankle yet I was MORTIFIED.

I cried for over a week and blamed myself because she had tripped over in MY care, it happens, kids fall, but I still felt gutted. Not once did I laugh. Not once did I call my friends to laugh over it and I certainly didn’t laugh when I apologised to my brother that his little girl had hurt herself.

Time and time again she shows a complete disregard for other people’s children.

It’s not a sprain PTWM. It’s a full break. Not one broken wrist. Two.

Your niece is now going to have a less active holiday because she can’t do much with broken wrists, she’s got to recover for a long period in casts. Whilst you aren’t to blame for her fall. You ARE to blame for letting her suffer, you ARE to blame for not informing the parents. You ARE to blame for prolonging treatment because you assume that everyone fakes it just as you do. You ARE to blame for sharing the stories and laughing at your nieces expenses.

You actually make me sick PTWM and if I was the Mother, I’d be making sure my child never slept over again with you because you can’t responsibility for your own children or anyone else’s.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Daybles

That's the info we've been waiting for 😔 I'm so sorry she let you down. Are you getting support now?

I have, I left my home that I bought with him and took my kids to the other side of the country. I'm lucky as the system failed me completely. I'm now married to a man so far away from what that was. 😊

Wait how did she use you to say she helped you? Sorry if I’m being thick I just don’t get it.
She quoted my message to her. A bit of it and said that she had gotten me and my kids into a hostel.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Daybles

I'm new here, I followed ptwm for while. I messaged her when trying to get out of a DV situation. And I got a response of oh that's sad. And then later saw she used me to say she had gotten someone into a hostel..she hadnt. I have disliked her since then. Occasionally looking to see what else she posted as I unfollowed her after that, I noticed her attitude with people questioning where their calendars were and she went on a rant about how busy she was helping others. The only one shes helping is herself. She is so far up her own arse. I honestly dont know how anyone still buys into her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Whoops! I've just dropped a square social media image round here somewhere...🤔

If you do happen to find it, feel free to use it! #ptwm

• Heart
Reactions: 43

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Why has PTWM said on her grid that it was a surprise baby shower?! Has she forgot that it was her that told her mate who to invite, she knew it was happening and she moaned about it on her Insta stories a few weeks ago?!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

emmyg

I have been a long time lurker, sent here by PTWM herself with her Tattle rant. To be honest I didn't really engage much with her, just a few likes on some of her posts, but I never had any reason to doubt what she was saying. I found her mildly amusing (certainly never pissed myself laughing at any of her posts!) Thought she was a bit chavvy if I'm honest. I did wonder about J being a police officer, as he always seemed a bit shifty to me, nothing I could really put my finger on, just couldn't imagine him as a copper. I certainly never doubted the DV work she did. I actually assumed that it was her job, working with DV survivors, getting them in to refuges etc. Like most people when she was asking for donations I thought it was to buy things for warriors, pay deposits etc, etc. It was very carefully worded I see now, but that was certainly the implication. I can't believe, having read from thread 1, what exactly she has been up to. I've been gobsmacked at times! The reason for breaking my silence now is that the more this goes on, and the more I read, the more it makes my blood boil! My husband and I work hard for our family, as a lot of us on here do. There are lots of things that we would like to do with/buy our children, but we can't because we can't afford it. And there is PTWM swanning around spending thousands of pounds donated by kind hearted people, a lot of who can't really afford to do it. And that smug face of hers, really winds me up. She just doesn't give a damn does she! I really hope she can be stopped, because it just isn't fair that a con artist like her can be living the high life while decent hardworking people are struggling day to day. The safeguarding stuff really concerns me, and I can't believe that she has been able to get away with it for so long. I find it really upsetting that a lot of the people who donated are survivors of DV or have had other painful experiences. She is really taking advantage of people. As for the stuff with the boys and their mum, I'm heartbroken for them, and really hope one day the boys realise the truth and can rekindle their relationship. I feel sorry for this poor little baby about to be born in to this crazy life. It is certainly going to have no privacy is it? Every burp and dirty nappy is going to be posted online. Anyway apologies for the long rambling rant. I've just been getting more and more cross about it all, and it's good to get it all out!! Well done for everything people have done so far, and keep up the good work!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
@lisangel0905 i’m confused by the last post on thread 9. Who sent you those messages and who were they accusing you of trolling and why? x
I'm probably affectionately known as c**t mum 😂
I'm the Mum who dared to tell my friend on Facebook that I thought ptwm was a c**t, she then doxxed me on Instagram. This is the trolling I received after. Turns out it was Rachel's friend that she gave the gift basket to yesterday

• Wow
Reactions: 41

Kbird

VIP Member
Its cleverly written to imply it whilst being totally ambiguous.

What makes me laugh is she states he "manages" a town with nice residents and low crime and towards the end starts waffling on about worrying about him being in danger. In his low crime, nice town? Is it the birds hes at risk of 🤣
Must be bloody terrifying knowing each and everyday he puts himself out there on the front line with the animals of farthing wood. (Gotta be old to remember that one)

• Haha
Reactions: 41

BigMama

Hi everyone,

Just caught up with this evening’s posts. Sorry to come across as patronising here, but please can we refrain from commenting on the little boys and how they must feel, or how they look, and especially how they look to be mistreated compared to the girls.

We have their mum in our group and can everyone please just imagine how she feels reading them? Even I have a lump in my throat - think of their Mam who is helpless... you or I would want to run there and grab them from her.

As beautiful as they are, I think it’s best if we don’t mention the two boys. We all have more respect and dignity than Rachel and Josh will ever have. Let’s just think of their Mam and how she may feel about hearing one little boy is looking unhappy and so on. Let’s just hope he is happy and just wants to be with his friends, playing footy or Fortnite, and not stuck in a hot busy city with three girls.

Reactions: 40

Murfy

I really don’t think it’s fair dissing her for the rainbow themed nursery. That along with unicorns is huge just now and can be liked and used by anyone, I’ve always loved rainbows since I was a little girl and dress my daughter with them on her clothes too. It’s used for pride too and it’s a nice unisex theme.

Reactions: 39

Devongirl

This all makes me so angry and feel so awful for Sam and the boys. I am a stepmother. When we told my husband's boys that we were going to get married the youngest one responded with 'So you're going to be our new mummy?' He was 4. My immediate reply was 'No darling. You have a mummy and she loves you very much. I am just another grown up who loves you and cares about you.' I couldn't imagine doing to another woman, what she has done to Sam. It sickens me.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Kbird

VIP Member
Oh i'm so jel i'm not at her baby shower 😭who wouldn't want to be there with a convicted drug smuggler, a lying fraudster and a dirty skank pervert who likes to get her vag out at every opportunity & post about 12 yr olds with a dildo? 🥳🤮🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Empen

VIP Member
Rachael also suffers with bad duping delight. When she tells the story, she really struggles not to smile when she is saying the child was in pain etc.

The other person who has this on camera famously in Gerry Mcann.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34