Part Time Working Mummy #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's come out a little bit lopsided - it was centred in the app! Oh well, it's still useable.

Oh gawd yeah, I'm an Ashens fan! The Chef Excellence / Poundland specials are some of my favourite YouTube videos ever! 👍😂❤
OMG yesss! He makes me howl laughing and Barry too!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her two new mates that she has the group WhatsApp with after they bonded over her Tattle meltdown - Brummy Mummy & Mrs Meldrum - have also cried troll yet again in the last 24-48hrs with social media ‘breaks etc’. They saw what it did for their follower figures the first time round and seem to be using it now as an engagement tool.

Interestingly all 3 of those bloggers have doxxed recently - they must all discuss their strategy with each other beforehand.

Rachel - you sent that message to yourself. You’re just too obvious now 😴 if not, why didn’t your team of admin & besties shield you from it? What about the multiple messages you’ve received asking about the PayPal donations that you have no problem ignoring? Or the messages asking for serious DA help that take you 4 months to read? Get your priorities right & publicly address the real issues rather than your lips 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I don’t follow her anymore what’s happened? Is she ranting again 🙄
She’s bitching saying someone’s been mean about her lips! Making crap jokes about people needing therapy and why aren’t people kind!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Apparently crying troll and going on a break for a day boosts engagement and therefore boosts their bank balances 🤨

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow her anymore what’s happened? Is she ranting again 🙄
She showed a message that she allegedly received about lip fillers and went on a bit of a rant. I turned the sound down so no idea what she actually said but something about signposting that person to therapy and how people should be kind to each other. THE IRONY 🙄 Interesting that she should use the word ‘signposting’ considering she doesn’t know how to and it’s a word that has been used on here quite a bit.

Not nice if she did receive a DM like that but I don’t think she did - too contrived imo and trying to make it look like a Tattler when it was most likely her or one of her mean-girl mates.

Rachel, ‘BE KIND’ and tell people what you’ve spent there money on and what safeguarding practices you have in place for the DA victims that you claim to help.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
This constant BE KIND bollocks is harmful too it’s very much in the same area as toxic positivity. I feel like nowadays unless you’re blindly following an influencer and agreeing with everything they do or say you’re branded a troll or unkind.

It’s impossible to be kind all the time and sometimes unfortunately you have to be unkind especially when someone who’s pretending to be nice isn’t. It’s important to have boundaries and be critical in thinking.

I think she’s whipping up support to her “cause” using emotive language and I don’t doubt she’ll plaster someone’s name about within the next few days to defect from the focus on her behaviour and the latest evidence that’s come to light here.

She knows exactly what she’s doing

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Everything about this woman is off; she’s manipulative and spiteful .

She’s also thick skinned enough to bat away the PayPal controversy but I suspect that chicken will come home to roost in time . Liars and cheats get caught up with eventually.

Reactions: 12
She showed a message that she allegedly received about lip fillers and went on a bit of a rant. I turned the sound down so no idea what she actually said but something about signposting that person to therapy and how people should be kind to each other. THE IRONY 🙄 Interesting that she should use the word ‘signposting’ considering she doesn’t know how to and it’s a word that has been used on here quite a bit.

Not nice if she did receive a DM like that but I don’t think she did - too contrived imo and trying to make it look like a Tattler when it was most likely her or one of her mean-girl mates.

Rachel, ‘BE KIND’ and tell people what you’ve spent there money on and what safeguarding practices you have in place for the DA victims that you claim to help.
Dunno if I’m being unnecessarily spiteful here or maybe I’m just a troll 🤭but..... firstly she looks like a man in drag in that second screenshot... and secondly I can’t see why she doesn’t just rise above any nasty messages? I wouldn’t go plastering that all over sm, I’d just block and delete. Also, as she’s so willing to doxx people, why keep that particular troll anonymous?
I smell a Rachel sized rat 🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think lying comes as naturally to her as breathing , I wouldn’t take anything she said as the truth.

Reactions: 10
Didn’t even know she’s had lip fillers never paid that much attention tbh.
Sounds like she’s loosing her mind if that’s what she’s talking about.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t even know she’s had lip fillers never paid that much attention tbh.
Sounds like she’s loosing her mind if that’s what she’s talking about.
She ranted, and I quote

"I have never put a bleeping needle in my face"

Then she quickly backtracked and said it was fine if anyone else did that, they could still be role models.

She didn't look particularly stable.

And swinging the camera round to her teenage daughter in her towel, as someone mentioned earlier, just put the icing on the cake.

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t get a toss about lip fillers 🤷🏻‍♀️ I only care if she paid for them with paypal donations .....
lip filler
Nails
Lash extensions
Braces
House move
Holiday
5 soon to be six kids
Constant meals out
And the rest

Doesn’t all get paid for with a first time book deal and a couple of ads?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I couldn’t get a toss about lip fillers 🤷🏻‍♀️ I only care if she paid for them with paypal donations .....
lip filler
Nails
Lash extensions
Braces
House move
Holiday
5 soon to be six kids
Constant meals out
And the rest

Doesn’t all get paid for with a first time book deal and a couple of ads?
You missed off:
- designer dog
- bastard chickens - and vet bills when dog savages chicken
- josh’s presents......

😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mentioned lip fillers in the last thread. I didn’t pass judgement on if they looked good/bad or were right/wrong - I just queried as to whether they were paid for with the PayPal donations or not 🤷🏼‍♀️

Funny how lip fillers is the only accusation she has responded to so far and not the reasonable polite queries from donators asking about their money.

Reactions: 14
I couldn’t care less what rachelelele looks like, her appearance means nothing to me.
She’s clearly taking comments from here and messaging this like that to herself as ‘trolls’ will boost her followers and engagement

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.