Part Time Working Mummy #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her stories today she said she received unkind email saying she had lip fillers ..... and shows everyone her ulcerated lip . She starts the story by saying “ i want to clear something up ... “
So if she can clear the lip filler story up ...why cant she clear up the paypal story up ?
She’s only has the cold sore/ulcer a week or so as she did a big dramatic Insta story when it first appeared. But yeah, funny how she’s seems OK that people may perceive her as a manipulative lying fraudster who takes advantage of the young and the vulnerable and exploits her children & wrecks lives but heaven forbid there is speculation about her lips 🙄😂 it just shows how vain and shallow she is and how little regard she has for anyone but herself.

Now, about the fake DA saviour stories, your safeguarding practices (or lack of) and those PayPal & Go-Fund me donations Rachel ....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Some absolutely cracking, articulate points being made today. Sorry if I'm liking a lot of your stuff and my name keeps popping up, looking like a complete and utter stalker, but u lot are on fire today 😂🔥x......
Edit... not that you're not articulate any other day.... Oh, you know what I mean! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Iv just been thinking when she was talking about her braces, does that mean she’s gone private? I thought pregnant woman could get free dental care?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iv just been thinking when she was talking about her braces, does that mean she’s gone private? I thought pregnant woman could get free dental care?
I haven’t listened to her talking about her braces but as far as I’m aware she got them for aesthetic reasons so it wouldn’t be covered by the standard free dental care offered to pregnant women.

The main query is whether or not they were undeclared #gifted or paid for courtesy of her followers via PayPal donations? 😬

Reactions: 11
I haven’t listened to her talking about her braces but as far as I’m aware she got them for aesthetic reasons so it wouldn’t be covered by the standard free dental care offered to pregnant women.

The main query is whether or not they were undeclared #gifted or paid for courtesy of her followers via PayPal donations? 😬

💰💰💰💰💰

I'm so happy today, by the way. I feel all giggly! 😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yup, adult braces are extortionate. She'll be at the higher end of the bracket as well.

I looked into them myself but could never part with thousands of pounds worth of my hard earned money just for straight blooming teeth, would rather go on holiday!

Maybe I should set up a go fund me? Or PP? I'm sure you'll all donate to my good cause of gap tooth Joey 😘🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she can do 9000 stories when someone slags off her lilos, yet can’t do one explaining where the thousands and thousands of pounds have gone! Intereeesting!

She’s nothing but a fraud who with her deceitful ness and laziness is setting a horrifically vile example to her kids and other women.

She mentions mental health and therapy. Maybe she needs some, or if she has it, maybe she needs to change her therapist.

She probably doesn’t have any older friends because they’re not naive enough to believe her bullshit. But maybe she should watch them around Josh. If she keeps treating him like tit, it won’t be Long until someone flatters him and he runs! Then she’ll have to find a new victim!

Reactions: 17
Yup, adult braces are extortionate. She'll be at the higher end of the bracket as well.

I looked into them myself but could never part with thousands of pounds worth of my hard earned money just for straight blooming teeth, would rather go on holiday!

Maybe I should set up a go fund me? Or PP? I'm sure you'll all donate to my good cause of gap tooth Joey 😘🤣
Adult braces are absolutely mind blowingly expensive!

But if we donated you could get one of those weird Invisalign’s of wish for a quid and then splurge the rest on a holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just catching up again from this morning. Wow.

So, the messages she's had about the lip fillers - defo sent them to herself. She had no problem sharing the names of other accounts that have sent messages so why not this one.

Talking about doxxing.....omg @lisangel0905 as if you had to deal with all that thanks to the anti bullying ambassador. Disgusting. I hope the police took it seriously and you're ok x

Reactions: 18
Just catching up again from this morning. Wow.

So, the messages she's had about the lip fillers - defo sent them to herself. She had no problem sharing the names of other accounts that have sent messages so why not this one.

Talking about doxxing.....omg @lisangel0905 as if you had to deal with all that thanks to the anti bullying ambassador. Disgusting. I hope the police took it seriously and you're ok x
Heres a blog on doxxing and and some advice legally

Reactions: 4
Why did she do that though? I know what you said wasn’t the best but there must be more? Do use not get on. It was a cheap shot if I’m honest bet she couldn’t wait to do it.
I haven't seen her in years, she was an awful bully at school and news travels about how she treated Edie's Dad and Sam. I just don't like her but I'm really not sure why she chose to out me and others x

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I haven't seen her in years, she was an awful bully at school and news travels about how she treated Edie's Dad and Sam. I just don't like her but I'm really not sure why she chose to out me and others x
Racheeeaal was a bully or her friend? Sorry, I come here and miss so much! 😂

Reactions: 2
Did you get a lot of tit from locals about it? Or just followers. I can’t get my head around her.

Seems like they try and threaten everyone who knows them of keep scthum or else....

That's why she doxxed you. She knew people would troll and threaten you. She knew people would do her dirty work. It's almost like " look at my power I dare you to say something else"....after all, people who are local and have been brave enough to come here have not had a single nice word to say about either of them!

You know her. You can expose the real R. That's why she doxxes people she knows. She needs to portray herself as this helpless vulnerable victim, yet somehow 'hero' in every scenario and it's only people who know her, who grew up with her, who are local to her, who can expose her for being the fraudulent Great Saint R persona she has created.

Reactions: 14
Isn’t it interesting that she picks out one personal comment from tattle (let’s face it no one emailed it) instead of the many many comments about the fraudulent activity around the donations or the lies told to various charities and the general public. The woman is obsessed with herself and she’s using that one personal comment to whip up attention again.

Reactions: 16
Whoops! I've just dropped a square social media image round here somewhere...🤔

If you do happen to find it, feel free to use it! #ptwm

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Chef excellence has skills! Please say you’re an ashens fan or im going to look mad 😂
It's come out a little bit lopsided - it was centred in the app! Oh well, it's still useable.

Oh gawd yeah, I'm an Ashens fan! The Chef Excellence / Poundland specials are some of my favourite YouTube videos ever! 👍😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Isn’t it interesting that she picks out one personal comment from tattle (let’s face it no one emailed it) instead of the many many comments about the fraudulent activity around the donations or the lies told to various charities and the general public. The woman is obsessed with herself and she’s using that one personal comment to whip up attention again.
I don’t follow her anymore what’s happened? Is she ranting again 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.