Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
'Human cattle'

How overly dramatic 🙄
Not cattle perhaps but definitely not just vessels to grow a baby for someone else. The mothers DNA can be found in her child for decades after it is born (whether they are biologically related or not) and vice versa. Women are not just wombs to grow babies in. And babies are people - name another single instance where it is OK to purchase another person for your own benefit. Just one will do...

Reactions: 9

Codiaeum

VIP Member
Is it strange that the 20 eggs they got to freeze were all boys? Like 20 of them seems like a decent amount? No girls in 20 seems odd?
The egg alone doesn't determine gender, it's the sperm that does it (only men have XY gene, so they're the only ones that can pass on the Y to make boys :))
It's interesting and quite against odds that all embryos they claim to have frozen were boys. Unless there's an underlying medical condition with either of them that means their caryotypes aren't XX and XY, but that goes well beyond speculation.

In any case, I wouldn't go through IVF (and put a surrogate through it) just to get a specific gender, pretty tasteless.

• Heart

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Wow - there are some very ignorant views on surrogacy on this thread.

Surrogacy completes families. For LGBT+ couples, older couples or couples who cannot conceive the traditional way surrogacy is often the answer to years of unsuccessful attempts to create a family. And for the surrogate it is often a rewarding and fulfilling experience. Most women who choose surrogacy do so to give back to another family. It takes a selfless and compassionate person to become a surrogate. A surrogate can walk away from the experience with a deep sense of pride and satisfaction that they were able to help another family in the most selfless way possible.
Surrogacy also allows for genetic connections. Gestational surrogacy often enables one or both parents to maintain a biological relationship with their child. Surrogacy is likely to be successful. Surrogates have a proven track record of carrying healthy pregnancies, which often makes surrogacy more likely to be successful than fertility treatments for intended parents.
Surrogacy can also be a beautiful experience for all involved. It creates relationships. Many parents become close with their surrogate and her family during the process and can develop bonds that last a lifetime.
Surrogacy often ensures the parents are involved every step of the way. Intended parents are often able to be involved in their surrogate’s pregnancy, attending appointments etc. and being there for important milestones, including the birth.

• Haha
  • Angry

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
Trying to control what other women do with their bodies is anti-feminist.
I mean you can get pregnant as many times as you like for whatever reason you like. Crack on.

But once a child is born it has its own rights, and I strongly believe that one of those rights is not to be sold on for cash to whoever can afford it. No matter how sad not having a baby makes them.

(And we dictate what people can do with their own bodies all the time! Usually when their choices affect other people... you know, like babies)

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Her husband also already has a child he doesn’t see, who would even want more kids with such a dogshit dad?
Someone who has no intention of even changing her own kids nappies, that’s who.

• Heart

queencarmen

VIP Member
There is no evidence that she couldn’t carry her own baby either? In fact according to another poster she has denied her mothers fertility claims problems.
With regards to her not having a friend or relative to do altruistic surrogacy, maybe they looked at her disgusting record of buying and discarding pets and decided not to offer?
Having a child is not a right, no matter how badly you want one.
THIS is what people should be discussing. The fact that she allegedly hoarded animals and treated them terribly and now has a child.

• Wow

spillallthetea

VIP Member
I thought that was gross too. How about be a good dad to the kid you already had
Watching Season 2 and couldn’t agree more his behaviour is very strange , but Kathy’s response to Paris disclosing being raped and having an abortion is horrendous- adding further shame and blame on Paris - someone get Kathy to a therapist quick and educate her !!! Also what is the story with Kim her behaviour is very odd ?

queencarmen

VIP Member
Just skidding in here as I finish Paris in love. Carter is a controlling piece of shit and I absolutely hate him.

The panic in his voice "is that legally binding?!" He couldn't get her up that aisle fast enough. He gives me the absolute creeps!
i agree, he reeks of desperation to me. he was desperate to marry her and i dont think his intentions were pure

oddsock17

B
What a ridiculous statement.
Surrogacy is an option for people/couples who often cannot carry a child the traditional way.

As long as the surrogate is happy and not being forced into anything - it is a beautiful and fulfilling option.
" Beautiful and fulfilling" for the consumer parents. NOT for the baby. Trauma can begin at conception and affect the baby for the rest of their lives no matter how loving the family they are inducted into

• Heart
Reactions: 8

D_Wills

VIP Member
Big Kathy seemed very odd indeed, Kyle seems to worship her but I remember when she bragged that she met Andy Warhol at Studio 54, when her mum used to take her there clubbing.
She was 11 at the time. 😢

And Kim Richards the other sister is a total mess, she basically got sold to a studio as a child star, and you know how that usually turns out.
This probably shows my age but I love your username 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
If she had a surrogate for health reasons fair enough BUT if she had a surrogate for vanity reasons then I don't agree with that!

cherryfcuk

Paris in love 2, why can’t she spend more time with her own baby? Seems odd to me.. i know she works a lot but its your baby. He did have a very flat head! Kathy is a whole other story.

i am however always obsessed with how Paris does her hair, the wigs the extensions love it.

Bette21

I watched it the other night! I don’t believe for a second that her mum didn’t know what that place was like. I remember watching that channel 4 show years ago -brat camp? And some of the kids on that seemed utterly broken by their wilderness behaviour schools and that must have been the schools on their best behaviour for the camera crew.

I didn’t expect to feel sorry for Paris, and I didn’t actually know that the sex tape was released without her consent. Surely that’s illegal these days?

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
Right in so confused!! She did have another baby didn't she a girl?? Why do we never see her? Ever. I came here off the back of her family day post, even the dog was there. But no 2nd kid
I think it’s because her son was so viciously bullied over his head shape and size she is protecting her daughter more.

Zebraaah

VIP Member
  • Wow
  • Sad

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Funny how these women who choose to be commercial surrogates are always poorer than the commissioning parents isn’t it?

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Surrogacy is inherently evil
This is your opinion. Not fact.

No-one has to use a surrogate
Those who are unable to carry babies, and want a baby with their genetics have to.

chances are she just didn't want to get fat.
This is a little unfair. Paris is traumatised from the horrific sexual abuse and 'medical examinations' she was forced to go through as a teenager, as a result she felt she was unable to carry a baby safely.

'She feared childbirth due to her past, she said, prompting the help of a surrogate for both children. I just have so much PTSD from what I went through as a teenager, If I’m in a doctor’s office, I get a shot, anything, I will literally have a panic attack and I can’t breathe. I just knew that would not be healthy for me or the baby, growing inside of someone who has such high anxiety.'

• Heart
Jesus some of you need help getting off your high horses! We don't know anything about Paris. Maybe she has a health condition that makes it so she can not/is difficult for her to natural conceive a child? Even if she can conceive naturally but chooses surrogacy, WHO CARES? As long as the surrogate mother is payed for her time/effort and Paris pays for it out her own money. You claim that the babies born via surrogacy can cause trauma but don't post anything to back your claim up. Listen I'm not a big Paris fan but damn the bitterness from some of you is revolting.

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
It really is, because when you push off your personal life in favour of material goals, it shows that something's wrong.
I kept thinking that the whole time she said it (esp because at that point that's clear to any armchair psychologist as her abuse was detailed prior to that), but when she said that she'd said the same only with "100 mil" as goal, that was confirmation.

She reaches her goal/time frame and then moves the post to not have to deal with her past.

That said I've read for ages that she's made an empire and wow has she!
I was also very suprised to learn how much stuff she has going and how successful she is, because she isn't in the media as much and I haven't seen her perfume anywhere in ages (not that I've looked, might be right there on the shelves and I keep glossing it over).

The way she detailed the sex video and how it happened also broke my heart.
Brought real perspective, the same for Monica Lewinsky btw, her speeches regarding her brutal treatment by press and people was also eye opening.

Quite disturbing when you consider that others (K Kardash fam) deliberately made a video and sold it for fame.
And that others *ahem ahem (K/Jen)* claim to be billionaires but aren't and that Paris alone still makes more than they do. Made me happy tbh.

Edit: Oh and the K/J clan have turnt themselves into blow up dolls and their whole image is sex and Paris never was that and never turnt to that, either.
Kim Kardashian used Paris. Paris has grafted for her fortune. Even her voice seemed strange. And the daft act she puts on, it’s sad.