Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missy92

I’ve only read the first chapter so it’s not got going yet. She was doing a book signing last week in Selfridges, it was only £20 to meet her and that included the book!! I actually really regret not going, I loved her as a teen 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Clojo92

I watched the doc a few days ago, it’s incredibly sad! All she wanted was her parents to listen to her, but they kept shipping her off. The thought of being “kidnapped” in the night to be taken somewhere unknown is horrific, and worse that her parents arranged it. I really feel for Paris.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
When children grow up with no boundaries then parents will blame the child as being out of control, especially wealthy parents like Kathy and her husband. They were probably too busy making money and having a high social life to care much about their children. Some parents with Kathy’s don’t spend much time with their children and ship them off to boarding schools at an early age. Paris probably did not form much of an attachment with her parents, which resulted in her OTT behaviour that was to get some attention. The less the parents pay attention the more outrageous the behaviour and, sadly, it seemed to backfire on poor Paris if they shipped her off.

• Heart

TheDevil'Son

The problem with Paris and the people like her is the family, they throw them into the limelight, parade them out, show them off, like some sort of sculpture. Paris has done a lot for charity, which seems to get overlooked.

Reactions: 7

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
Back to Paris - what do we think she has named her baby boy?
I remember she said on the Ellen show before that if she had a girl she would name her London Marilyn - so I am dying to know what she has picked for her baby boy
I supposed it's too much to ask that she's named him Matthew or Daniel or something isn't it 😆

• Haha

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
I forgot there’s checks for individuals that conceive naturally
There aren't because they are conceiving naturally. And sometimes that goes very very wrong for the child.

People using surrogates aren't conceiving naturally. They are buying a baby from someone else. The very least that baby deserves is some kind of check that the person buying them isn't likely to be a danger to them.

• Angry
Watching season 2 of Paris in love, Carter is a total creep 🤮 always lurking about controlling the whole situation. He’s defo seems like he loves being married to a celeb! When he said he was going to be a good dad to the baby… eh you don’t see your daughter!!

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
It's not though is it. It's more like saying why are rich people never prostitutes?
Clearly you've never heard of yachting?

Paris Hilton has announced that she's become a mother and is getting accolades and congratulations all over the shop. But somewhere there's an actual woman who has spent the last 9 months growing a baby, who is bleeding and lactating and suffering all of the hormonal changes that post birth mothers go through. There's no acknowledgement of her though is there, no thanks, no nothing.
How do you know this? Perhaps Paris has thanked her in private and is protecting her privacy and identity. If she paraded her out for the world to see she would also be criticised for this. She can't win either way.

queenwannabe

Is the baby just in the nursery with the nanny constantly? Disgusting she’s having another baby and doesn’t even bring the one she has out his room to spend any time with him!!

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Excited for this - I think it could be really good.

'Paris Hilton has signed on to produce a scathing new docuseries about 'the sexist, exploitative culture that let down' nine famous women - including herself - between 2000-2010.'

openbook1

VIP Member
That school sounds horrific. If she was that bad why didn't they move the family out of New York instead of sending her away.
(It might have been said in the documentary)
I am going to guess because they had more opportunities in NYC and at the end of the day, all they cared about is the Hilton name. She says, "my mum wanted me to be a Hilton, I just wanted to be Paris."
She was being a normal rebellious teen. Her parents are horrible.

vikka

VIP Member
If you look at Kathy’s sister Kyles children, they are well adjusted. I think Kathy is cold. All the videoing and calling Paris ‘Star’ all the time. She couldn’t breath and expres

i didn’t expect to either but it shows you she had all that money and she’s a sad, lonely girl. I felt her sister and Mum resented her. And when she said she’ll stop when she makes a billion, that is sad too.
It really is, because when you push off your personal life in favour of material goals, it shows that something's wrong.
I kept thinking that the whole time she said it (esp because at that point that's clear to any armchair psychologist as her abuse was detailed prior to that), but when she said that she'd said the same only with "100 mil" as goal, that was confirmation.

She reaches her goal/time frame and then moves the post to not have to deal with her past.

That said I've read for ages that she's made an empire and wow has she!
I was also very suprised to learn how much stuff she has going and how successful she is, because she isn't in the media as much and I haven't seen her perfume anywhere in ages (not that I've looked, might be right there on the shelves and I keep glossing it over).

The way she detailed the sex video and how it happened also broke my heart.
Brought real perspective, the same for Monica Lewinsky btw, her speeches regarding her brutal treatment by press and people was also eye opening.

Quite disturbing when you consider that others (K Kardash fam) deliberately made a video and sold it for fame.
And that others *ahem ahem (K/Jen)* claim to be billionaires but aren't and that Paris alone still makes more than they do. Made me happy tbh.

Edit: Oh and the K/J clan have turnt themselves into blow up dolls and their whole image is sex and Paris never was that and never turnt to that, either.

Reactions: 6

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I quite like the name Tokyo. I can imagine she’s going to be quite a private mother in terms of social media etc, what do you think?
Yes, totally. I actually think being a mother will suit her - she adores her sister Nicky's children.

These posts are becoming such reaches. This can be said about any labour in a capitalist society unfortunately
I agree - it's like saying 'why don't rich people work as cleaners?,' 'why don't millionaires work in Tesco?'

Such a reach.

Reactions: 6