Paris Hilton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have not paid a lot of attention to Paris as of late, she seemed to fade away from the limelight. I see she has a new documentary on Youtube where she talks about the abuse she suffered. I am going to watch it today. Anyone else?

Reactions: 5
Oh I might have to give this a watch at some point, I always found Paris fascinating and hilarious and awful.

Reactions: 5
Ooo I had no idea this was coming out. I actually adore her, always have, can’t wait 👀👏👏

Reactions: 6
I think she has grown more mature with dignity, stepped back from the limelight to live her life and I applaud her for it. She used to be the hottest thing out there, she could easily have tried to stay relevant and clung to the Kardashian coat tails (oh how the tables have turned!) But she just privately got on with it .
Personally I have always thought she was gay, or like Kim, not really a sexual person, just someone who knows how to play to the cameras, or maybe their sex tape experiences really affected their heads.
Child hood abuse goes a long way to explain why she was manipulated into filming a sex tape with an older man

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she has grown more mature with dignity, stepped back from the limelight to live her life and I applaud her for it. She used to be the hottest thing out there, she could easily have tried to stay relevant and clung to the Kardashian coat tails (oh how the tables have turned!) But she just privately got on with it .
Personally I have always thought she was gay, or like Kim, not really a sexual person, just someone who knows how to play to the cameras, or maybe their sex tape experiences really affected their heads.
Child hood abuse goes a long way to explain why she was manipulated into filming a sex tape with an older man
Yes, I have seen people question if she is gay too.

Just started watching it and woooow, her real voice is so different.

Her sister Nicky is very beautiful. She wasn't in the spotlight as much it seems.

Paris seems really childlike, like she never grew up.

22 minutes in and I could never be famous. Couldn't imagine anything worse than the hysterical fans. LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Woof. She has been through a lot of childhood trauma and abuse... that would explain the childlike facade now.

Reactions: 4
I'm interested in the Documentary, heard about it last week.

Reactions: 1
I'm interested in the Documentary, heard about it last week.
I just finished it and recommend it. I feel for her, she doesn't seem to have anyone close to her she can trust, even her parents.

Reactions: 8
Ugh. On Reddit, there is loads of posts from years ago from former students at the Provo Canyon school where Paris also went talking about the abuse they suffered and how to this day they still have nightmares. Like how she describes

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Woof. She has been through a lot of childhood trauma and abuse... that would explain the childlike facade now.
Thinking about watching it too. Could you please tell me about how much it is focused on trauma/abuse? I might not watch if it’s a major theme.

Reactions: 1
Just started this. Loved the simple life back in the day, and follow her on insta but don't really pay attention to her. Intrested to see how this is!

Reactions: 6
That school sounds horrific. If she was that bad why didn't they move the family out of New York instead of sending her away.
(It might have been said in the documentary)

Reactions: 3
That school sounds horrific. If she was that bad why didn't they move the family out of New York instead of sending her away.
(It might have been said in the documentary)
I am going to guess because they had more opportunities in NYC and at the end of the day, all they cared about is the Hilton name. She says, "my mum wanted me to be a Hilton, I just wanted to be Paris."
She was being a normal rebellious teen. Her parents are horrible.

Reactions: 7
I am going to guess because they had more opportunities in NYC and at the end of the day, all they cared about is the Hilton name. She says, "my mum wanted me to be a Hilton, I just wanted to be Paris."
She was being a normal rebellious teen. Her parents are horrible.
Is her mum her manager? I didn't like her at all from this!