Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queencarmen

VIP Member
Has anyone else got the memoir? I’m
Listening to it on Audible at the moment and I have to take breaks as it’s heavy going.

Won’t put any spoilers in but one thing I have learnt is her mum is awful and clearly is to blame for lots that Paris went through as a teen
im about half way through. It’s actually really harrowing. The beginning gave me such bad anxious feelings

Reactions: 1

soph30

VIP Member
Surprised Nicole Richie hasn't popped back up with Paris getting all the attention :)

Reactions: 1

panini

VIP Member
Still can’t believe she bought that dodgy dog and then was shocked that it had health issues
And I give it three months until she rehomes the cats. She’s definitely been preparing her followers in recent months with all the posts about them weeing everywhere, going in the baby’s room and jumping on things they shouldn’t be.

I though that, but then it turns out he has a daughter from a previous (fling? i guess is the right term) so i dont think it's an arrangement.

I watched paris in love, and to me he seems like someone who is completely enamoured with paris hilton, the name and celebrity, rather than her. i think he likes the bragging rights or the fantasy or somethng. he seemed irritated by her a lot but like he was pretending he wasn't, and also he talks about how he doesnt care about her fame, image, name etc but it seemed a bit disingenious to me
ooohhhhh…thanks for this! I defo need to watch Paris in Love! Hope she’s not being taking advantage of!

panini

VIP Member
Surely they don’t mean 20 embryos? Surely it’s super unlikely to have 20 embryos and they’re all boys? That’s quite a high number for IVF no?

even Nicky who’s married to a Rothschild didnt have a surrogate
I’m sure I read somewhere that she had about 7 rounds

panini

VIP Member
This is just pure speculation though?
I’m really just discussing the ethics of commercial surrogacy and the people who employ them.
Yep absolute speculation. But we all know what the press are like, how things are twisted and how one off the cuff remark somehow forms the basis of an entire story. It just makes no sense having the whole she is/no she isn’t struggling with fertility when it was just two months before the baby arrived. Unless she literally just somehow found and purchased a random child last week 😬

Web30

VIP Member
I am going to guess because they had more opportunities in NYC and at the end of the day, all they cared about is the Hilton name. She says, "my mum wanted me to be a Hilton, I just wanted to be Paris."
She was being a normal rebellious teen. Her parents are horrible.
Is her mum her manager? I didn't like her at all from this!