Parenting Hell podcast with Rob Beckett and Josh Widdecombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved Rose! She was really funny, dry but warm, came over really well. Looking forward to her coming back on.

Reactions: 5
Might be an unpopular opinion but whilst I really enjoyed the episodes with Lou and Rose, I don't think it needs to become a regular thing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Might be an unpopular opinion but whilst I really enjoyed the episodes with Lou and Rose, I don't think it needs to become a regular thing 🤷‍♀️
I agree. Too much and they're at risk of falling into Chris and Rosie Ramsay territory and being honest his popularity has waned since taking her on as a passenger.

I don't want it to become the Becketts and Widdecombe Hanson show.

Reactions: 18
Agree with you all . I liked Lou’s say and Rose’s say but I think you’re right , I like parenting hell because it’s not a couple podcast it’s 2 mates chatting about fairly normal stuff . It will lose its charm if they regularly bring in their wives (as much as I loved the Lou and Rose eps!)

Reactions: 13
Listening to today's episode and goodness, Josh does have a lot of anxiety and get into a tizzy easily bless him.

Reactions: 8
Todays episode wasn’t anything special I don’t think? Was okay, but didn’t have any stories about their children like usual or anything that stood out tbh!

Reactions: 3
Todays episode wasn’t anything special I don’t think? Was okay, but didn’t have any stories about their children like usual or anything that stood out tbh!
I don’t like the correspondence eps as much , although I have to say the misunderstanding about “my Willy’s favourite day of the week” really cracked me up !

Reactions: 9
Has anyone listened to todays episode yet? I'm waiting until the office emptys out so I can listen. I've never heard of today's guest.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone listened to todays episode yet? I'm waiting until the office emptys out so I can listen. I've never heard of today's guest.
I’ve never heard of him either and don’t recognise him when I googled him! Guessing it’s somebody they know on the circuit. It’s an ok listen, but sometimes find them not that good when I’m unsure who the guest actually is!

Reactions: 2
I haven't heard all of it yet, but I thought he was funny! Especially when Rob mentions the weight of his girls at birth 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’d never heard of today’s guest but I really enjoyed the episode, thought it was very heartfelt and informative too. Good to hear about it from the husband’s perspective I thought.

Reactions: 7
I've seen him on panel shows in the past. I really enjoyed todays
Normally the one's I don't know well, I recognise from Richard Osman's House of Games.
Once I eventually got round to listening to it I really enjoyed it. Two of my nieces/nephews were born prem, one at 10 weeks and one at 8, but looking at them now you'd never know!
I really enjoy listening to the episodes where the baby has been born in lockdown. I don't have any kids yet, but a few friends had kids during lockdown, and even as an "auntie" it was hard watching them grow at a distance compared to those friends who had babies before the pandemic. So I can't begin to imagine how diffiult it must have ben for those parent, particularly first timers, without the help and support of extended family.

• Heart
bit late to the party but the rose episode totally changed my perspective/ i always thought i’d prefer lou to rose but i think rose is bloody brilliant. sounds so lovely and funny and clearly a great mum

Going back a few but was anyone disappointed in Tom Daley’s episode? It was for me one of the most boring to date. I really like TD but my god, he barely spoke about his kid, barely spoke about their conception journey, zero funny stories..was soooo bland.

Loved alex jones though!

They often refer to a really bland guest who was really dull and hard work to interview - who do you guys think it is?

I Haven’t Listened from the beginning and while I do go back occasionally and pick random old ones there arequite a few early ones I haven’t done yet!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.