Parenting Hell podcast with Rob Beckett and Josh Widdecombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the guest ones are recorded quite far in advance, as these will need to be edited and then checked by the guest's PR/manager etc.

Reactions: 6
I noticed they didn’t ask Tom Daley about potential second child, so my guess is PR/agent banned any questions about that topic so Tom wouldn’t have to lie.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else googling Samuel L Joshson thinking it's a guest they've never heard of 🙈🙈🙈 I did think it was an odd choice of stage name 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We got a shout out on the pod today - I think Lou reads here !!!! Hi guys , we’re not slagging you off , we love you (and we love Lou and Rose too)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
We got a shout out on the pod today - I think Lou reads here !!!! Hi guys , we’re not slagging you off , we love you (and we love Lou and Rose too)
Yes this is an absolute rave thread and i for one won't hear a bad word about them. Even Rose, I've mocked her in jest because I am in love with her husband 😅😅😅😅
---
I wonder is Lou is an actual tattler, just hanging out over on the jack Monroe thread discussing chaos' or whatever they discuss over there

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haha i could see Lou as a tattler to be honest , I bet she hates their pal Stacey Solomon deep down and wants to see what the locals are saying about her 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I whole heartedly believe Josh will have stress read this whole thread since that recording 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Been on tattle for years hadnt realised that there was a rave thread for this podcast. was shocked to hear Rob advertise it in todays episode. a few of my relatives drink with him regularly and he sounds like a great guy. I do watch most things he is on. definitely dont fancy him (shocked that people do tbh) he just makes me laugh. I hope they realise the truth that this is NOT a horrible trolling site. just people giving their opionions on what people in the public eye choose to share.

Reactions: 12
Omg!! The way I nearly dropped the wine glass I was washing up when I heard that 🤣

If you read here, we aren’t all crazy. I just don’t know anyone in real life who listens and like to discuss it 🤣

We haven’t said anything bad have we?!

Lou if you’re reading, all we want to know is who the worst and most boring guest was 🤞🏻 cough twice for Russell Kane.

I think it’s a shame when people come on this site and go straight to the Mrs Hinch threads because they are a little unhinged and it definitely doesn’t reflect us all 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m tempted to get my son to do the intro and send it in and say hi from Tattle hahah
---
I wonder if Rob didn’t say what section they are in because it’s the good section and he didn’t want people to think that he sits and read 42 pages of people adoring him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely Rob doesn’t think this thread is bad?!

Thinking he’s maybe not wanted to say it’s all good, when you look at Mrs Hinch/Stacey Solomon threads etc?

His daughter seems to be gaining so much confidence with recorder club, it’s great to hear!

Reactions: 6
JOSH AND ROB SOME OF US ARE ONLY ON TATTLE TO TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH WE LOVE YOU GUYS 😁😁😁

and your thread (this thread) is in the rave section which means the good section that people like to talk positive things (usually famous people)

We will not hear a bad word said about you guys!
---
Just re-read that and now I feel crazy thinking they might bother to even read this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m a few behind so look forward to hearing a shout out for tattle. I follow various threads on this site and have had some lovely support from pregnancy and migraine threads in the past as well as a good gossip on other threads. And learned a lot from the celebrity threads 🤣

I would never contact anyone directly but do enjoy the chat much like you would in the kitchen at the office. Enjoy other
People opinions and points of view when I’m watching tele, Instagram stories and listening to podcasts.

I hope Josh does venture on here and sees how loved he is! Obviously we love Rob too, but he comes across as a bit more confident

Reactions: 12
I had forgotten that I had started this thread and came back to see about the Tattle mention 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The mention was a bit random and not much meaning to it I thought. Made the forums sound awful!

Still a good episode though 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.