Parenting Hell podcast with Rob Beckett and Josh Widdecombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she came across well!

Wow that house is stunning. Not jealous at all 🤣

Reactions: 2
I really enjoyed today's episode
Me too! Rose is so much more like-able than I had imagined. It was great fun with her bouncing off Rob and Josh. I hope they have semi-regular ones with Lou and Rose and maybe even one with the four of them.

Reactions: 7
Me too! Rose is so much more like-able than I had imagined. It was great fun with her bouncing off Rob and Josh. I hope they have semi-regular ones with Lou and Rose and maybe even one with the four of them.
They did say they will get them back on periodically, which is good. They definitely need to do one with the 4 of them.

Reactions: 3
Enjoyed todays episode! Poor Josh! 😅

Does anybody know how the live shows will work - do they have any special guests? We are going to Manchester!

Reactions: 2
Enjoyed todays episode! Poor Josh! 😅

Does anybody know how the live shows will work - do they have any special guests? We are going to Manchester!
I'm sure it's been mentioned somewhere Jo Brand will be a guest for one, but I don't think I've seen anyone else mentioned.

I'm going to Nottingham

I'm sure it's been mentioned somewhere Jo Brand will be a guest for one, but I don't think I've seen anyone else mentioned.

I'm going to Nottingham
Yes, they’ve definitely mentioned on one of the episodes that Jo Brand is a guest

Really enjoyed this episode. Turns out when you only hear one side of the story, the other person can come off abit badly but Rose was a right laugh and it does sound like Josh can be a nightmare to live with

Reactions: 13
Really enjoyed this episode. Turns out when you only hear one side of the story, the other person can come off abit badly but Rose was a right laugh and it does sound like Josh can be a nightmare to live with
I like how she called him out about making a big deal out of certain things like, getting kids dressed, brushing your teeth. They are things that need to get done, not extra responsibilities! I thought she was quite funny

Reactions: 8
I liked Rose’s episode, she was pretty funny. Poor Josh though, she was quite critical of him in parts!! Is that their house posted earlier? It’s stunning!!!

Reactions: 3
Rose came across so well, she’s so funny! Her and Rob ganging up on Josh and how uncomfortable he got was hilarious!! I think I enjoyed this one more than Lou’s!

Reactions: 15
She was very different to what I expected!! Perhaps Rob knows how to put a PR spin when talking about his wife and Josh just chats as if he’s chatting to a mate as opposed to thousands of podcast listeners 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.