Parenting Hell podcast with Rob Beckett and Josh Widdecombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not my taste at all, but it is lovely. £162 a roll of wallpaper though 🤯😰

Second this - I bloody love HISMB - but the iglooing story and the recent one about the butter tub OMG!
The butter tub story was sooo gross , I’m glad William told them off and said no more poo stories 🤣 Rosie and Chris would never !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The butter tub story was sooo gross , I’m glad William told them off and said no more poo stories 🤣 Rosie and Chris would never !!!
Me too, he was horrified wasn't he 😂

Almost Friday & new episode day for PH & HISMB :love:

Reactions: 4
I’m going to try the help I sexted my boss podcast following all your keen recommendations! I will start with the butter tub episode given how much it’s been mentioned. Anyone know which one that is? 👀

I love the PH podcast. I tend to let a few episodes build and then listen to them . Currently though when I’m up to date wirh PH I listen to the Lucy letby trial podcast which is a bit of a bloody key change!!

Reactions: 2
I’m going to try the help I sexted my boss podcast following all your keen recommendations! I will start with the butter tub episode given how much it’s been mentioned. Anyone know which one that is? 👀

I love the PH podcast. I tend to let a few episodes build and then listen to them . Currently though when I’m up to date wirh PH I listen to the Lucy letby trial podcast which is a bit of a bloody key change!!
It’s the latest one ! there are a few in jokes but you’ll get to know … wendeeeeeehhhhh !!

Reactions: 1
I listened to help I sexted my boss but found the adverts waaaaaay too much sadly. Especially the short episodes seemed to be as much advert as actual show!

I listened to help I sexted my boss but found the adverts waaaaaay too much sadly. Especially the short episodes seemed to be as much advert as actual show!
I don’t find the ads any more than other podcasts I listen to , including parenting hell . I just skip them though so I guess I may not notice

Reactions: 2
I don’t find the ads any more than other podcasts I listen to , including parenting hell . I just skip them though so I guess I may not notice
I do tend to skip adverts too, but not always able to. And with that podcast it was way too much for me. Might be better now, this was a while ago. But I remember there was like an ‘interview’ with a teacher for an advert to get into teaching and it was like 3 minutes long and a pain in the bum to skip. Might give it another go though because it was funny

Anyone else not got todays episode? Its not come up on mine, Ive updated the app and it's definitely not there 🤷

Yeah I listened to it this morning. I thought it was a good one and I think some people who aren’t too keen on Rose will change their minds!

Reactions: 10
Damn I can't listen as both kids at home sick. I look forward to this one as I have no idea what to expect from Rose!

Anyone else not got todays episode? Its not come up on mine, Ive updated the app and it's definitely not there 🤷
Not today, but I had the same thing happen on Tuesday. I had a notification to say it was there, but wasn't on the app until the evening

Can’t wait to hear Rose. I’m a bit behind so just heard the Josh worrying about his 40th one. I think I’m a stiff neck and going to be just like Josh in a few years 🤣

Has anyone else seen the huge house they’ve bought in Cornwall? 😳

Reactions: 6
Can’t wait to hear Rose. I’m a bit behind so just heard the Josh worrying about his 40th one. I think I’m a stiff neck and going to be just like Josh in a few years 🤣

Has anyone else seen the huge house they’ve bought in Cornwall? 😳
I’m deffo a stiff neck 🤣. Where can we see this fab Cornwallhouse please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.