Parenting Hell podcast with Rob Beckett and Josh Widdecombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always wondered about Josh’s home and “niknaks”. I googled today and wow I think it’s lovely.
The house is gorgeous but not all the decor is to my taste . Not sure about the pink kitchen ! Some of it screams trying too hard / pretentious to me and it doesn’t look overly lived in , but some of the furniture pieces and the mix of period and modern style is lovely

Reactions: 2
It looks like a lot of friends houses I've seen in London, I really like it though! I bet Robs is the complete opposite in every single way. They really are chalk and cheese even in the partners they chose to marry! Probably why it works so well.

Reactions: 5
IMAGINE trying to give a baby a bath in that huge copper bath tub 🤣
Hopefully there's a play room somewhere of tat and toys for the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IMAGINE trying to give a baby a bath in that huge copper bath tub 🤣
Hopefully there's a play room somewhere of tat and toys for the kids
Haha yes , it didn’t look like a place for kids was featured - the bright plastic toys and Peppa and Bluey branded crap was nowhere to be seen 🤣

The house looks exactly as I imagined 😂 I wish I had the eye for stuff like that! I’m also far too lazy to go looking for stuff 🙈

Lovely house 😍

Off camera is the kids bathroom, covered in plastic toys and a mr matey on the side of the bath 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s gorgeous! No where near as cluttered as I imagined it to be. I often drive through that area and think how lovely the houses are.

Adore this podcast. I was a firm fan of SMA back in the lockdown days but cannot even bare to think about the jingle never mind listen to an episode these days.

Help! I Sexted My Boss is another brilliant podcast - Jordan North & William Hansen. They are two very different, yet perfect best friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Adore this podcast. I was a firm fan of SMA back in the lockdown days but cannot even bare to think about the jingle never mind listen to an episode these days.

Help! I Sexted My Boss is another brilliant podcast - Jordan North & William Hansen. They are two very different, yet perfect best friends.
I'm also REALLY liking the Peter Crouch and Abbey Clancy podcast just now. I find them so funny and so much more down to earth than Mr and Mrs Think They're Something Special.

Rob and Josh are my first listen every week though. I do adore them, especially Rob.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm also REALLY liking the Peter Crouch and Abbey Clancy podcast just now. I find them so funny and so much more down to earth than Mr and Mrs Think They're Something Special.

Rob and Josh are my first listen every week though. I do adore them, especially Rob.
Oh great shout, that one automatically came up when i finished Rob & Josh on Friday, they are very down to earth. Peter is really quick witted which i think Abby really handles well. Away to listen now to pass the office time till 5 :love:

I keep meaning to listen to the sexted my boss but keep putting it off also! What’s it about? I am going off SMA - the adverts are just too much and it feels too false.

Wolf and Owl is fab.

I’m in shock about what happened to Rob after his Stratford upon Avon show! Me and my hubby saw him there, and Josh.
Absolutely love them and the pod but starting to grate on me now Josh says ‘I’ll tell you that for free’ FAR too many times 😂😂

I keep meaning to listen to the sexted my boss but keep putting it off also! What’s it about? I am going off SMA - the adverts are just too much and it feels too false.

Wolf and Owl is fab.
The pair of them answer listeners dilemmas in their own wee take of being agony aunts - William being an etiquette expert and Jordan being a bit of a “lad” makes for some hilarious listening. Some of the stuff people get in touch with is hillarious. Nowhere near as grotesque or try hard as SMA. Give it a go you (hopefully) won’t be disappointed 🥰

I’m in shock about what happened to Rob after his Stratford upon Avon show! Me and my hubby saw him there, and Josh.
Absolutely love them and the pod but starting to grate on me now Josh says ‘I’ll tell you that for free’ FAR too many times 😂😂
Oh what happened?

Reactions: 1
Yes!!!! So annoying!

I have always wondered about Josh’s home and “niknaks”. I googled today and wow I think it’s lovely.
Not my taste at all, but it is lovely. £162 a roll of wallpaper though 🤯😰

The pair of them answer listeners dilemmas in their own wee take of being agony aunts - William being an etiquette expert and Jordan being a bit of a “lad” makes for some hilarious listening. Some of the stuff people get in touch with is hillarious. Nowhere near as grotesque or try hard as SMA. Give it a go you (hopefully) won’t be disappointed 🥰
Second this - I bloody love HISMB - but the iglooing story and the recent one about the butter tub OMG!

• Haha
Another vote for HISMB, I love their relationship and how William has mellowed across the series. I do think that they are in slight danger recently of falling into the SMA trap of people sending in the grossest possible stories rather than actual questions/dilemmas…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.