Parenting Hell podcast with Rob Beckett and Josh Widdecombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just found this thread! I absolutely love the podcast. So gutted I didn’t get tickets to the live tour. I think it’s gonna be so good!

It’s such a great podcast and I’m always recommending it to people. I love the podcasts when they get the spouses on and hear the other side of it all. So funny.
If you live near Nottingham, apparently loads of tickets left

Just wondering, who is the person they interviewed who they didn’t like? Josh just made a reference to it in a podcast from February 2022 (I’m catching up) and I’m curious

Reactions: 2
Just wondering, who is the person they interviewed who they didn’t like? Josh just made a reference to it in a podcast from February 2022 (I’m catching up) and I’m curious
My personal opinion is either Russel Kane or Joe Wicks!

I like Russell Kane usually but I thought he came across as a bit of a d!ck on his episode. He seemed to think he knew it all, and his kid was still only small at the time. Kinda hope it backfired on him!!

Reactions: 9
I like Russell Kane usually but I thought he came across as a bit of a d!ck on his episode. He seemed to think he knew it all, and his kid was still only small at the time. Kinda hope it backfired on him!!
Same here! I was looking forward to his episode as well.
I enjoyed aliesha dixons more than I expected, love it when that happens!

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I listened back today to Tony Bellew and Connor Benn and they didn’t seem that awkward to me. I distinctly remember listening to Russell Kane and thinking he sounded like a massive wanker - but I’ve never been a fan of his! Can’t really remember the Joe Wicks one but I’ll listen back to it. I guess it depends if they’re referring to a bad guest in terms of them being boring or in terms of them being a dick and/or bad parent….

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I listened back today to Tony Bellew and Connor Benn and they didn’t seem that awkward to me. I distinctly remember listening to Russell Kane and thinking he sounded like a massive wanker - but I’ve never been a fan of his! Can’t really remember the Joe Wicks one but I’ll listen back to it. I guess it depends if they’re referring to a bad guest in terms of them being boring or in terms of them being a dick and/or bad parent….
I didn’t think Russell Kane’s was awkward, I think he just sounded like a crazy person with the schedules etc. He genuinely sounded like he knew it all and cracked the code when probably he just got lucky with a child who sleeps. (Maybe I am bitter because my 2 year old, woke up nearly every hour from 6 months to 14 months and still doesn’t sleep though lol). I recently listed to some on Joe Wicks and that interview was so super awkward. He sounded like he couldn’t take a joke. Rob and josh were trying to banter and he didn’t get it. Also he came across a bit high and mighty for my liking.

Really enjoyed the Alicia Dixson and David Gandy’s episode.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I like Russell Kane, I find him really funny but man was he judgey and know it all on here. Like he had the formula for getting your baby to sleep through the night at like 2 weeks old. As if all babies come out of a factory and he’s the one who was given the right instructions and the rest of us didn’t get any 😂 my kid is 10 and I’m still scarred from the first 2 years of no sleep and if folk brag about their baby sleeping through it gets my heckles up to this day 😁😁 I don’t think Russell realised that most mums listening would be like f off mate I don’t want to hear it!

Reactions: 9
I didn’t think Russell Kane’s was awkward, I think he just sounded like a crazy person with the schedules etc. He genuinely sounded like he knew it all and cracked the code when probably he just got lucky with a child who sleeps. (Maybe I am bitter because my 2 year old, woke up nearly every hour from 6 months to 14 months and still doesn’t sleep though lol). I recently listed to some on Joe Wicks and that interview was so super awkward. He sounded like he couldn’t take a joke. Rob and josh were trying to banter and he didn’t get it. Also he came across a bit high and mighty for my liking.

Really enjoyed the Alicia Dixson and David Gandy’s episode.
Joe wicks is always like that, I've heard him on a few other podcasts I listen to and he never picks up on the jokes or banter. I always get the impression he's on the autism spectrum or has adhd tbh. Or both.

It's also very bleeping boring when they ask that question at the end and the guest starts getting all serious and making out like they can't think of anything their partner does that annoys them cos they're so perfect and just love their kids so much. Bore off, it's meant to be a joke.

Reactions: 3
It's also very bleeping boring when they ask that question at the end and the guest starts getting all serious and making out like they can't think of anything their partner does that annoys them cos they're so perfect and just love their kids so much. Bore off, it's meant to be a joke.
So true!!! Nobody’s perfect 100% of the time (not even me!!) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So true!!! Nobody’s perfect 100% of the time (not even me!!) 😂
Don’t know what you mean, I am definitely perfect 🤥😂 I could list about 10 things my boyfriend does that annoy me in 30 seconds, should I send it to the guests as inspo? (I’ve just watched him cut a bagel INTO THE DISHWASHER because he cba getting a board out and/or wiping the crumbs away 🤦‍♀️)
---

He stays with his mum and dad, so ‘a blocked dishwasher isn’t my problem’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t know what you mean, I am definitely perfect 🤥😂 I could list about 10 things my boyfriend does that annoy me in 30 seconds, should I send it to the guests as inspo? (I’ve just watched him cut a bagel INTO THE DISHWASHER because he cba getting a board out and/or wiping the crumbs away 🤦‍♀️)
---

That’s hilarious!!

• Haha
---

I could legitimately write a book with some of the tit he does. And then claim ‘I’m not a mammy’s boy, though’ when he comes home to his dinner cooked and washing done every night 🙃 although to be fair if I’ve got something I don’t know how to wash or I want to make sure I don’t wreck it, his maw also does mine 😂😂😂
---

Josh’s disastrous evening had me in knots today 😂😂
i saw the Instagram post and I’m trying to work out wtf it could be before listening. Because my work is boring today and clearly I have nothing better to do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Josh’s disastrous evening had me in knots today 😂😂
OMG me too - sooooo funny! The thing is, nothing was that dramatic but poor Josh cannot cope with anything remotely stressful. Rob’s laughter was making me laugh even more.

Reactions: 7
Listened to it earlier. Was very funny. Poor Josh really gets stressed out by the smallest thing

Reactions: 4
I just can’t believe he left his shopping out for hours and hours on his heated kitchen floor! He better get used to having the shits if he eats all that food 😂 It was hilarious though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.