Parenting Hell podcast with Rob Beckett and Josh Widdecombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think when the episode came out joe didn’t share it on Instagram, might be wrong but I remember thinking it’s odd he isnt mentioning it. He didn’t get understand the jokes
I just get the impression he takes himself very seriously

Reactions: 1
I remember the Tony Bellew interview was a bit awkward and they had to do a bit of a disclaimer to say they didn’t support his parenting style, or something along those lines!

Reactions: 2
I remember the Tony Bellew interview was a bit awkward and they had to do a bit of a disclaimer to say they didn’t support his parenting style, or something along those lines!
Oh yes! I forgot about that one.

I have said it earlier on the thread, but I always thought it could have been the Robbie Williams one. There was something off about that too

---

What is everyone's most surprising favourite? One you didn't think you'd enjoy but did.
I'm scrolling through the names - Peter Crouch , I enjoyed his bit didn't think I would be bothered for it.

Paddy McGuiness was and interesting listen discuss autism, and Charlie Baker's was good, but a difficult subject and trigger warning to start

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I have said it earlier on the thread, but I always thought it could have been the Robbie Williams one. There was something off about that too

---

What is everyone's most surprising favourite? One you didn't think you'd enjoy but did.
I'm scrolling through the names - Peter Crouch , I enjoyed his bit didn't think I would be bothered for it.

Paddy McGuiness was and interesting listen discuss autism, and Charlie Baker's was good, but a difficult subject and trigger warning to start
I really enjoyed ep with Nihail (ex radio 1 dj) He has a teen son & I definitely picked up some tips. Because teen boys can be dicks. Also Adrian Chilles came across really well, I really enjoyed his episode.
Just listening to today's it's David Gandy

Reactions: 8

---

I tend to like the comedian episodes just because they’re funnier . I liked the Katherine Ryan one for example , Romesh , Tom Crane . Also thought Louis Theroux was interesting .

I tend to like the comedian episodes just because they’re funnier . I liked the Katherine Ryan one for example , Romesh , Tom Crane . Also thought Louis Theroux was interesting .
Romesh is always one of my faves. Where he & his wife try playing Fortnite really made me laugh.

I think Issie Suttie and then her husband coming on a couple of months later was so funny. Their whole set up was brilliant. So many good guests to choose from!

Reactions: 10
Romesh is always one of my faves. Where he & his wife try playing Fortnite really made me laugh.
I relistened to that the other day as it was still on my list of podcasts on the Google app for some reason. It was so funny

---

I agree, love all of the comedian ones.

Except maybe Jared Christmas 🙈 not fussed either time.

---

Oh, or Russell Kane. Not for me

Reactions: 4
I liked Jo Brand and Adrian Chiles, they were good episodes. I think it’s nice to have parents with older kids sometimes, it’s good to hear that perspective of them looking back. Jack Dee was another one. Gives you an insight into another side of their lives you’ve not seen before.

Reactions: 10
Elis James really made me laugh with his impressions of his daughter! He’s such a funny man. I like when they get other comedians on, the banter’s a bit better, but I did like the Peter Crouch episode. Chris McCausland is a funny man too.

Louis theroux was a fave of mine, and Nihal the Radio DJ - it made read his book actually

Reactions: 5
I enjoyed today's episode. I was sat in traffic howling at Josh taking about Harry's book and the Apaches 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Joe wicks and Connor Benn are definitely some they refer to negatively I'm sure of it! But I'm sure there was one before those podcasts happened that they bleeped the name out of!

Reactions: 3
David Gandy came across so well, fab chemistry. Was crying with laughter at Robs story about the tutor and the delivery, too!

For some reason I always felt like the negative guest they refer to was Russell Kane but not sure why I think that 🤣

Reactions: 5
I just found this thread! I absolutely love the podcast. So gutted I didn’t get tickets to the live tour. I think it’s gonna be so good!

It’s such a great podcast and I’m always recommending it to people. I love the podcasts when they get the spouses on and hear the other side of it all. So funny.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.