Parenting Hell podcast with Rob Beckett and Josh Widdecombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure jimmy carr has 2 kids now too, I saw him on tour recently and he kept saying children and saying two kids etc etc I saw him 6 months before that also and it was just singular yet nothing has been in the press

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure jimmy carr has 2 kids now too, I saw him on tour recently and he kept saying children and saying two kids etc etc I saw him 6 months before that also and it was just singular yet nothing has been in the press
oh wow!! He really has kept that quiet!!

Reactions: 1
I loved the Tom D episode too, and the Sean Lock one. So many I've yet to listen to still. I've given a few a miss including Stacey Solomon and Joe Wicks 😅

Reactions: 5
Absolutely. He comes across as such a lovely, warm and caring man. He’s besotted with his wife and daughter, and isn’t shy in telling Romesh how much he loves him! I’m a big fan of Big Tom D!
He is just lush, I definitely got the horn for him after listening to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like that Rob keeps his kids anonymous but is still able to share stories about their life. Josh also strikes a good balance even though he’s more relaxed about it (a loose neck / stiff neck reversal!)

My test for over sharing of kids is if from what their parents share online I’d recognise their kid’s face out of context e.g. if the kid was playing in a park and their famous parent isn’t standing right beside them. For example, I think I would with the Ramsey kids because their faces have been all over both Instagrams, whereas the photo upthread of Josh’s daughter is the only time I’ve seen her, and only here rather than through him sharing it.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s more down to Josh not being able to say no to Jimmy Carr or to free tickets to see the snowman 🤣 than him being a loose neck about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry I've not read the whole thread but which guest is the one that Josh & Rob reference as a really bad interview!?

Sorry I've not read the whole thread but which guest is the one that Josh & Rob reference as a really bad interview!?
we’re still trying to get to the bottom of it 😅 apparently if you meet him and ask him he would tell you

---

I like that Rob keeps his kids anonymous but is still able to share stories about their life. Josh also strikes a good balance even though he’s more relaxed about it (a loose neck / stiff neck reversal!)

My test for over sharing of kids is if from what their parents share online I’d recognise their kid’s face out of context e.g. if the kid was playing in a park and their famous parent isn’t standing right beside them. For example, I think I would with the Ramsey kids because their faces have been all over both Instagrams, whereas the photo upthread of Josh’s daughter is the only time I’ve seen her, and only here rather than through him sharing it.
100% this!!!!! Imagine taking your kids out and strangers recognising knowing who they were 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've googled & a MN thread comes up. Some are saying Connor Benn. I've not listened to that one yet!
Im sure it was him that asked them if they had kids. Erm....kind of the point of the podcast 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if they will share on the live tour, I really want to know who they talk about haha

Reactions: 3
I've googled & a MN thread comes up. Some are saying Connor Benn. I've not listened to that one yet!
That would be my vote for the worst, it was awful. But I think they made references to a bad guest before that episode!

Reactions: 8
The Joe Wicks and Conor Benn episodes were really tit, but I’m sure they have been referencing the worst guest since before Conor and Joe so I think it’s someone else. But who????

Reactions: 2
I think when the episode came out joe didn’t share it on Instagram, might be wrong but I remember thinking it’s odd he isnt mentioning it. He didn’t get understand the jokes

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.