Parenting Hell podcast with Rob Beckett and Josh Widdecombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the book worth reading? I enjoy the podcast but not sure I care for a tour or a book. If it’s worth it though I will have a look
yep I got the audio book for free, just had to sign up for free trial of Audible. Really enjoyed it and although I’m an avid fan, I might not have read the actual book cos don’t have time

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Listening to the latest episode and Im surprised it's the first time they have ever met up with their kids.

Listening to the latest episode and Im surprised it's the first time they have ever met up with their kids.
Did they not meet up last year at some stage for a playdate? Thought I heard them mentioning that on an episode last year but could be mistaken

Reactions: 2
Did they not meet up last year at some stage for a playdate? Thought I heard them mentioning that on an episode last year but could be mistaken
Yes I thought they had too, perhaps that was before Josh's youngest was born, so they meant all 4 kids? I've not listened yet though

Thinking of going to the tour is anyone else? Will going on my own be weird? 🙈
I'm going, although not on my own. I would have though if it wasn't so much travelling. Definitely go on your own if you want to go, it's lovely to have the luxury of just going somewhere by yourself and only pleasing yourself in the decisions you make 😊

Reactions: 5
I think they chat so often for the podcast they probably don’t fancy meeting up all the time on top of that. But I think it would be good content for the pod if they had play dates maybe once a month. There’s always dramas when kids are playing together and falling out etc 🤪

I mean has it occurred to anyone that lou and rose don't gel? From my pov lou seems really cool and down to earth, probably a laugh. Rose sounds uptight as duck and a snob

Reactions: 10
I mean has it occurred to anyone that lou and rose don't gel? From my pov lou seems really cool and down to earth, probably a laugh. Rose sounds uptight as duck and a snob
I think this! Especially after listening to the audio book they are completely different, Lou you could have a laugh with but rose gives looking down her nose at you vibes

Reactions: 3
Thinking of going to the tour is anyone else? Will going on my own be weird? 🙈
I've been to a comedy gig alone before and would absolutely do it again.

The only thing I found a bit anxiety inducing was I got to the venue FAR too early and because I was driving I couldn't have a drink in the bar. Sat there with a coke and felt a right lemon. So next time I'd go closer to KO time and go straight to my seat.

Rob has mentioned going for gigs alone too so I say go for it.

Reactions: 3
Tried to get through the Sean Walsh interview but gave it up after ten minutes. Very screechy and obviously hasn't a clue about parenting. I feel like he is a marmite kind of person

Reactions: 8
I also didn’t get through Sean Walsh, the only one I had to stop listening to. Tried so hard to be funny but isn’t funny at all. He’s clearly a good friend of R&J and they peddled him a lot in the jungle but he’s just totally unlikable after his public affair and zero remorse. I imagine parenting is going to smack him round the face with a frying pan.

I’d like SS on again after her next baby. Id also love Michael to do more babysitting of R&Js kids just for the laughs.

I like Seann Walsh, I enjoyed him on the podcast and think he is very funny. He also HAS shown remorse, whenever the kiss / affair is talked about, I don’t think he’s a bad guy at all. Just got caught up in something.
The podcast he does with Paul Mccaffrey (called What’s Upset You Know) is my absolute favourite

Reactions: 9
Hated the Seann Walsh episode. He’s insufferable. All that shouting. He truly has no clue about parenting, he’s in for a shock 😂 I’ll listen to his follow up episode though, hopefully he’ll be gubbed with tiredness and hardly able to speak 🤭

Reactions: 1
God I hope they don’t get Stacey Solomon back on I find her unbearable. I couldn’t listen to Sean Walsh either. Those 2 plus anton du beke are the ones I’ve had to switch off

Reactions: 7
I don’t think rob has shared Josh’s new show? Josh always seems to share Rob’s
Or I’ve missed it

I don’t think rob has shared Josh’s new show? Josh always seems to share Rob’s
Or I’ve missed it
I don't think Rob has been on Instagram for a while. I wonder if they're on holiday because Lou hasn't posted either and they don't tend to when they're on holiday until they're back.

Reactions: 2
I don't think Rob has been on Instagram for a while. I wonder if they're on holiday because Lou hasn't posted either and they don't tend to when they're on holiday until they're back.
Good point! Wasn’t Lou going to New York as he did your

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.