Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the men are having free treatments - bloody slinger shabsofficial promoting it now!!!

you have money - PAY for it.

#freeloader

Reactions: 1
Plenty of thread about her on gurugossip, but basically because she (and her sister) have scammed people in the past with various business ventures. And because she lies a lot.

Reactions: 3
And let’s not forget tazz artist and his raising money for a mosque fiasco, and now all conveniently deleted from his page.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And let’s not forget tazz artist and his raising money for a mosque fiasco, and now all conveniently deleted from his page.

Why is this chap showing his mums most intimate doctor appointments? Is he after cash again?

This is far too private to share. I feel for the doctors who have scammers like him asking to film.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is this chap showing his mums most intimate doctor appointments? Is he after cash again?

This is far too private to share. I feel for the doctors who have scammers like him asking to film.
I can’t stand Tazzz Artist! He’s always coming up on my Snapchat feed all I see is ‘show me sympathy because #cancer’, I feel so bad for his mother firstly because he’s publicising her at a very vulnerable stage, secondly because the whole world does not need to ‘#cancer’ in every sentence he snaps with his mother! If it’s not that then he’s screaming at his wife for some reason in a very aggressive tone which I think is supposed to be banter between them? Idk how old this man is but if I didn’t know what he looked like I’d say from his actions he’s still a child

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tazzartist should not be using his old mum for content.

All his posts are for proof - he is showing proof that she is in hospital (for something) so he can ask for money again.

Fraud.

• Heart
And shaniis world has, I thought got married but turns out it was only an engagement.

Reactions: 2
Why has Rooji the foodie stopped posting food?

its all about adverts, links or pushing her ebook.

she was good for recipes now she does weird cringe comedy stuff & talks about finding a husband only.

it’s like her mask has come off and all she wants is your money & a hubby!

I always found her a bit ‘odd’ anyway but can’t figure out why. Even when she posted food she was so bristly if anyone posted any critique, but laps up all the comments sucking up to her. Also her recipes are all someone else’s, usually nigella or Mary berry. Yes she is the first to get offended if anyone posted her recipes without crediting her 🙄

I don’t think she’s ever said she was anti marriage and she’s probably feeling the loneliness now that she’s moved out and her biological clock is ticking - can’t hate on her for that as there’s nothing wrong with wanting to get married. Good luck to her in her search for Mr Rooji.

There is nothing wrong with it - it’s the change of tack - it’s abrupt.

like she built up her following with useful stuff now it’s all adverts and I want a hubby.

maybe it’s the abrupt northern attitude.

There is nothing wrong with it - it’s the change of tack - it’s abrupt.

like she built up her following with useful stuff now it’s all adverts and I want a hubby.

maybe it’s the abrupt northern attitude.
also true. To be honest I only dip in and out of her account so hadn’t noticed the shift in direction and I got bored of all the constant ads.

Can we also talk about how self righteous Deeya Jewellery is.

In fairness, I followed rooji for her baking which she no longer does.

I then loved her savoury stuff but again I found her responses to clients asking her stuff quite rude.

Recently she has changed a lot. I think it might be down to all the queries about her being single. Marriage has nothing to do with baking/cooking.
Her uniqueness was her cooking content now she is becoming like every other influencer (only interested in the money she can generate from it all). She even removed her recipes to put them in a book to charge for!

it’s all a bit greedy!

Reactions: 4
That’s part of why I stopped following, everything is all about the monetary gain now. All recipes removed and moved to her YouTube channel and ebook. So many swipe ups.

I also noticed that she’s only ever very friendly with other influencers because she knows she can benefit from it. Like sending expensive gifts to them because they’ll inevitably repost even if she doesn’t know the person that well. I can only imagine what she must’ve been like at school 😀

Yes - she is playing the sucking up game big time.

isn’t that at odds with her religious beliefs?

Reactions: 2
She's very very manipulative and greedy. Selling an ebook for a tenner and instructing people not to share it. Wtf. You can't control a book sent out via email ffs. And all the recipes have been around for centuries - brownies, cake etc. I never used to have an issue with her but she is so incredibly rude and hypocritical . All about religion unless she's badgering followers to sign up to super expensive courses. Remember the amazon course she was selling for over 2k?! She never signed up herself though. Also. Talking about religion but very rude to followers. Talking about halal income but remember when she used to tell customers to tick the friends and family box on PayPal so she doesn't have to pay fees. That's illegal and dishonest. She's like a poor man's qvc channel now with rude responses to people who say they can't afford her great big mlm scams and affiliate sign ups.

Reactions: 7
She needs to be careful if she is asking openly about that - tax fraud.
I Her actions don’t seem to match her “religiousness”.

why wear something that openly identifies you with a faith that you don’t match with actions?

She doesn’t post any cooking anymore.

she keeps pushing her therapist - clearly it’s a paid advert and she should make that clear. It’s not from the goodness of her heart.

pound Signs every minute.

maybe she should discuss her obsession with money with the therapist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.