Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point of Annam Ahmed? I don’t understand her relevance at all, did she used to wear a hijab?or did I imagine that?

Yasmin Karimi is forever stuck in her late teens and 20s, her 15 mins were up years ago when that cringey show ended.

Reactions: 6
Is there a point to any of these 'influencers' :D

Annam's USP used to be that she was a hijabi who loved fashion, and now that she's removed her hijab (for no apparant reasons as far as I can remember) she's just like every other desi girl on insta. She and her sister do cringey things like drive a leased car to knightbridge, park it on the pavement and then have a photo shoot with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how they can fleece so many restaurants that have been closed for months with no profit.

how can you take your husband and kids along for a free meal with a smile on your face knowing you didn’t haveto pay? Post a fake review ( so you can come back for free again) ?

Middle Aged women doing this. It’s sickening.

and they make out its a date night. No - you’re not going on a date, you’re going on a Free night out paid for by a struggling restaurant. You’re not helping them because no one believes you. You’re adding to their problems.

pay for your food & support them.

• Heart
I don’t understand how they can fleece so many restaurants that have been closed for months with no profit.

how can you take your husband and kids along for a free meal with a smile on your face knowing you didn’t haveto pay? Post a fake review ( so you can come back for free again) ?

Middle Aged women doing this. It’s sickening.

and they make out its a date night. No - you’re not going on a date, you’re going on a Free night out paid for by a struggling restaurant. You’re not helping them because no one believes you. You’re adding to their problems.

pay for your food & support them.
was this a general rant or about someone in particular?

looks like rumena is married as well.

Reactions: 2
Rumena has been teasing this wedding /fiancé/blessings for years and I guess it’s finally happened for her. Also helps sweep all those comments about cancelling her after her silence on Palestine whilst flogging dates from the region only a few weeks earlier. She is Bengali but she is one of the worst when it comes to lying, bullying, undisclosed links/ads.

Reactions: 7
Rumena's marriage is such an anti climax, she's been teasing everyone with talk of it for so long now that everyone's lost interest. Even without her having posted 'full' images we can aleady tell what she wore and looked like. No cares.

Also, didn't she date a cousin of Amir Khan, the boxer at some point? As she was always hinting marriage then as well.

Also, does anyone follow Abiha Khan? I know she's US based so may not be relevant to this thread but she is desi so hopefully someone here has some opinion to share

Rumena's marriage is such an anti climax, she's been teasing everyone with talk of it for so long now that everyone's lost interest. Even without her having posted 'full' images we can aleady tell what she wore and looked like. No cares.

Also, didn't she date a cousin of Amir Khan, the boxer at some point? As she was always hinting marriage then as well.

Also, does anyone follow Abiha Khan? I know she's US based so may not be relevant to this thread but she is desi so hopefully someone here has some opinion to share
Rumena’s wedding pictures was leaked on Tiktok, i cant remember the account name but they are on there to see. If am honest she looks how she did in all the bridal modelling.

General - lots of culprits.

Who did rumena marry?
Some of the Bengali food accounts are the worst for this. Food addict literally begs for free food and everything is then 'omg wow ' 'omg amazing', 'omg so delicious'. Well yeah, hun, free food must taste great. Let's have some honest reviews, discussions about flavour, spicing, pricing instead of you literally spouting the same tit ad infinitum. I wouldn't buy food from anywhere that sends it free to Insta Huns. If they can send tons of it free they obviously don't need the custom. It's embarrassing how many of them fall over themselves for free food. Gluttony and greed.

• Heart
Some of the Bengali food accounts are the worst for this. Food addict literally begs for free food and everything is then 'omg wow ' 'omg amazing', 'omg so delicious'. Well yeah, hun, free food must taste great. Let's have some honest reviews, discussions about flavour, spicing, pricing instead of you literally spouting the same tit ad infinitum. I wouldn't buy food from anywhere that sends it free to Insta Huns. If they can send tons of it free they obviously don't need the custom. It's embarrassing how many of them fall over themselves for free food. Gluttony and greed.
Yes the food bloggers are unbearable.
Afelia s kitchen is pretty bad. Kept her identity secret (headscarf wearer and preacher of religion) - took it off and now posts her face AFTER she was nominated for an award at some low budget awards ceremony.

so - all your modesty/ pious ness was given up for free stuff.

absolutely unbearable woman.

Rumena has been looking like a bride/“modelling” bridal outfits for years now, she looks no different in her wedding photos, all heavily filtered to duck and back. I love how nothing is sacred for the sake of a freebie. I wouldn’t use anyone she has tagged in any of her wedding posts out of principle.

Rumena was dating Amir Khans cousin, Rakeb. His family visited her family, there was an engagement of sorts and then it was over and he married someone else and she behaves as if she never dated him or set eyes on him. Wouldn’t surprise me if she married a non Bengali she was always thirsting after Pakistani guys.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree Rumena has looked better on some of her photo shoots! She hasn’t tagged the make up artist? Could have done itself as most muas have unfollowed her since the cancellation lol makeup looks ok doesn’t make her Look like an Asian bride’

Rumena’s hubby is a Turkish divorcee with two kids. That’s why she’s not revealing any pics of him. She was engaged with Rakeb but it fell apart and since then she has been searching high and low for a hubby! It’s finally happened for her. She doesn’t look any different to her Ads in her wedding pic. I bet all of from the dress to the makeup was free!

Considering how she managed to get so many freebies for her sisters wedding just from using her ‘brand’ I’m expecting her whole nikkah to be a sponsored deal too.
She’s so gassed at marrying someone who isn’t Bengali, it feels like she’s only interested in him for the new content it provides. She’s been on live a lot since her wedding, even on the way to the airport travelling for her honeymoon. Who does that??

I watched the lives on tiktok- some Memes page reposted them. I felt embarrassed for her, she was her usually bitchy defensive self. The woman can’t articulate a sentence at the best of times but this was just a combination of her preening, video filter on, showing half of her new husbands face and boasting about having a Turkish wedding and a proper big wedding. She is a bleeping embarrassment, she couldn’t even disguise how excited she was to have nabbed a Turkish dude. Oh and she will be sharing her marriage tips too, she has only been married for 2 days. But at least she gets to move out of her box room.

Just to be clear, there is nothing wrong with guys from her own background and there is nothing wrong with her cultural background full stop. But everything she does points to her having a deep rooted insecurity about who she is and where she comes from.

She filters all her photos to look much lighter than she actually is, has a face full of injectables to make her look less Bengali and she goes out of her way to remind people she gets mistaken for being Pakistani/Indian/anything other than a Bengali. This the same girl that attributed her “glow up”
Aka lightened skin tone to being rewarded by god because if you are a good person god will reward you with lighter skin. 🙄 dumb as well as self hating.

Reactions: 8
I watched the lives on tiktok- some Memes page reposted them. I felt embarrassed for her, she was her usually bitchy defensive self. The woman can’t articulate a sentence at the best of times but this was just a combination of her preening, video filter on, showing half of her new husbands face and boasting about having a Turkish wedding and a proper big wedding. She is a bleeping embarrassment, she couldn’t even disguise how excited she was to have nabbed a Turkish dude. Oh and she will be sharing her marriage tips too, she has only been married for 2 days. But at least she gets to move out of her box room.

Just to be clear, there is nothing wrong with guys from her own background and there is nothing wrong with her cultural background full stop. But everything she does points to her having a deep rooted insecurity about who she is and where she comes from.

She filters all her photos to look much lighter than she actually is, has a face full of injectables to make her look less Bengali and she goes out of her way to remind people she gets mistaken for being Pakistani/Indian/anything other than a Bengali. This the same girl that attributed her “glow up”
Aka lightened skin tone to being rewarded by god because if you are a good person god will reward you with lighter skin. 🙄 dumb as well as self hating.
I hate to say this but a lot of these new entrants (Turkish / Moroccan ) are desperate to marry British. I’m not sure why. Is it a residency thing. Ron his haircut it looks like he is a new entrant.

something seems off about the whole “staged” deal. I could be wrong.

Reactions: 3
I've heard him speak when she did one of her lives, and he seems to have a british accent so I don't think it is residency thing. Who knows.

Reactions: 3
No he doesn’t sound British. He’s struggling to speak English properly like rumena! Perfect pair 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.