Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have had a lot done. She doesn’t look Asian at all now, just like a very generic Instagram girl. I think marrying a man older millionaire has got to her head. She hangs around with a different crowd now.

I seen this pic on Twitter with someone saying it’s Bambi Bains before all the surgery. Can anyone confirm?
can you post the tweet ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Tazzartist needs to stop showing his mums bald head (from cancer treatment). It’s not appropriate and he is doing it for clout.

no doubt another scam fundraise coming along.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She was never ugly - why did she do all this?
She is young too.

she has taken away her Asian (unique) features.

Reactions: 3
amberxmakeup having a rant about her baby daddy. It's so annoying that women get pregnant just to trap these road men and when they run a mile women like Amber want to play the victim card. Fair enough if you want to get yourself caught up with a lowlife who you clearly know is not committed but why bring a innocent child into the world for your own gain.
I feel bad for her if she has gone through all of what she has said but at the same time she cant claim to be innocent in all this. She messaged a friend of mine a year back on instagram and demanded to know why her ex Nawaf was following my friend and how they knew each other. My friend told her that it as she is from the Yemeni community in Liverpool, that may be why he is following her as he is Yemeni himself. She even went as far as to reassure Amber that she wasn't following Nawaf back and nothing was happening, I remember her saying that Amber had told her to stay away from him as he was trouble, manipulative etc. Instead of being polite, she blocked my friend who had done nothing wrong. So for her to say that the only person displaying psycho behaviour is her ex and she hasn't reached out to him since 2018 is a lie. Just own the fact that you got caught up in a toxic relationship and move on. We all make mistakes but airing your own dirty laundry on social media for thousands to see is NOT it.

• Wow
I just saw Annoshe mussarat (daughter of multi millionaire) - she looks nothing like her photos. I had a double take.

Do they think no one will notice the difference?

Reactions: 2
Afshanazad attending her brothers wedding function in a coach 😅😅 all the freebies she begs I am sure she could have begged a hired car.

Does anyone have the (alleged) screenshots of Annam Ahmed’s mum swearing at people who commented on her daughter?

I cannot see them on gg.

😀
Yes they are on the G G

Any new tea on Annam Ahmad? I saw all the recent affair, two timing and tax scandal tea on G G. Anyone got more details on any of this here. Is it true she had botox injections, fillers and her lips plumped run up to her wedding? I saw the teeth whitening she was showing that on her story but she didn’t show the cosmetic injection stuff. She was getting comments she has aged on her posts after diet and that her fiancé now her husband looks younger than her. So maybe that prompted her to get the cosmetic injections on her face before her wedding?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I got you the screenshots from G G
Yes they are on the G G

Any new tea on Annam Ahmad? I saw all the recent affair, two timing and tax scandal tea on G G. Anyone got more details on any of this here. Is it true she had botox injections, fillers and her lips plumped run up to her wedding? I saw the teeth whitening she was showing that on her story but she didn’t show the cosmetic injection stuff. She was getting comments she has aged on her posts after diet and that her fiancé now her husband looks younger than her. So maybe that prompted her to get the cosmetic injections on her face before her wedding?
Annam Ahmad mum so rude, just acts all religious but a proper Aunty Bushra no decent mum makes duas like this.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I got you the screenshots from G G

Annam Ahmad mum so rude, just acts all religious but a proper Aunty Bushra no decent mum makes duas like this.
Why is her mum getting involved? I think the mother is also addicted to all the free stuff her daughter Elicits from brands. I find her tone very hypocritical for a mother that wears a hijab. What an utter hypocrite. If the parents enable her life played out in public, her scarf removed & a change of ethics surely they should accept that people will comment on her wedding pics and they cannot control the narrative here. In the same way that people comment on Twitter or the daily Mail articles they can comment here. Mum, stay out of your daughters PUBLIC life.

weird.

• Heart
Hina Rasool one of the most toxic person I have ever come across stays like a lodger in her own home. Torturing her girls with after school clubs just so she can stay out the house for an hour or two longer, even the poor baby has to sit there waiting for the sessions to finish. She loves to post a daily reminder of how she does it all for her spuds. 'Yes Honey we all do it for our spuds' except we have other responsibilities as well like cooking cleaning etc. She really thinks she is entitled like her parents arethe best because they asked if she has eaten. Even the day after her father inlaw passed away she was shamelessly posting stories with her husband of been out and about with full blown makeup. Her husband is such a simp. I can just go on and on about her toxic behaviour.

Any tea on
Oh that’s embarrassing. Do you think it’s been photoshopped?
No, why would you even say that it’s a very random comment to pass? The Aunty Bushra just got caught out. Why would someone go to the trouble to photoshop she isn’t like some big shot celebrity, she just some small time chav Pakistani girl who lost her way. Most don’t even know of the existence of this chav Annam Ahmad. Her mum is a lost cause the biggest Aunty Bushra ever, it’s good she got busted! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

• Heart
Afshanazad attending her brothers wedding function in a coach 😅😅 all the freebies she begs I am sure she could have begged a hired car.

I was saying this on GG. She proper turned up to her brothers wedding (the last to get married in her family) like a guest. No mendhis etc. Her clothes and jewellery all bought very last minute (might be due to her size now).

Not sure she's that close to her family, you'd expect the only girl out of 3 boys to be spoilt rotten. No family at her baby shower and so on.

The whole weightloss thing, she tried to start fail after one day and back to eating crap, the amount she shovels inside herself is nauseating, and the excuse "I grew a whole human" is old now.

I was saying this on GG. She proper turned up to her brothers wedding (the last to get married in her family) like a guest. No mendhis etc. Her clothes and jewellery all bought very last minute (might be due to her size now).

Not sure she's that close to her family, you'd expect the only girl out of 3 boys to be spoilt rotten. No family at her baby shower and so on.

The whole weightloss thing, she tried to start fail after one day and back to eating crap, the amount she shovels inside herself is nauseating, and the excuse "I grew a whole human" is old now.
Does she have a thread on GG?

( I'm so happy this thread is on tattle too, it was my favourite on the other forum ♡♡)

Annam's mom has been acting manic since that odd photoshoot. Harassing people's dm might be a new low.

• Heart
I think it's empty nest syndrome, now that 'my annam' has also left home she's manifesting her anxieties in the most bizarre ways online

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.