Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rumena can barely string a sentence together herself, she may stunt like she is prestige but she always sounds so dumb and has that desi British accent.

Reactions: 4
Rumena’s husband is Turkish Cypriot she said on one of her live whilst on their “mini moon” she is apparently having a bigger wedding she mentioned this on a live on Instagram. Also think she is quiet rude “ms mahmood no wonder your divorced” then she has the cheek to talk about nazar🙄 maybe show divorcee’s some respect especially when she has no idea why they are divorced.

Reactions: 6
Portugal hotels must be suffering right now yet they give this benefit scrounged a free stay?

if that’s not the case, then why is she showing us her honeymoon?

Utter cringe.

Reactions: 2
Her own mother is a divorcee? How crass of her to speak to people in such a manner.

Her husband must be looking for an “in” in the public sphere to want to be with her - she barely has two brain cells.

Reactions: 3
Portugal hotels must be suffering right now yet they give this benefit scrounged a free stay?

if that’s not the case, then why is she showing us her honeymoon?

Utter cringe.
how do you know it was a free stay? If it was, how tacky.

Reactions: 1
You can tell she hasn’t really been anywhere or experienced any culture other than the east London desi lot (there was that sponsored India trip- where she was allegedly offered a bollywood leading lady role next to some major star 🤣) but other than that she has spent her whole life in her box room, promoting any business that paid her enough regardless of ethics or actually declaring it was an ad or sponsored post.

Vapid and shallow, her whole adult life has been about teasing a relationship/engagement/marriage. How sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I’ve found her husband online - he’s in the catering business and he was born in 81 which makes him 40…..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He looks 40. When you see him in candid and not the filter. Hopefully she’s able to navigate the step mum life well as it was messed up to call out a divorcee when she’s married a divorced man herself.

I’ve just seen a TikTok where they’ve screenshot her replying to one of her followers about if her husband is Bengali and she said something along the lines of “ew no way I would rather die than marry a bengali lmao” - like wth?! She’s a self hating Bengali??

someone commented on that TikTok also saying her husband is a divorcee with two kids….

I have just seen a staged to the max surprise “proposal” by Annam ahmed.
As she is the public person here there is no way she didn’t orchestrate the whole “proposal” for free - so why try and fool the audience and say she was so shocked.

maybe she should take acting lessons. It didn’t feel real ir authentic - but then I guess not is she.

It looks like she arranged it all for free (being the one with the audience) and made it look like he arranged it.

If this is the case - it’s the wrong way to start a life together - it’s an incorrect image of romance.

If he did pay for it all (would be expensive) and for it to be filmed then I hold my hands up I’m wrong.

Reactions: 2
How come none of annams family was there on her nikkah? Like her cousins or aunties and uncles? And she got married half way through doing her makeup? Something seems very odd and I want to know the full story behind such a weird wedding day lol.

• Haha
Rumena is a disgrace to her race and her religion. She has slated divorcees while her own mother and the husband say next to her is a divorcee.
He has 2 teenage daughters from what I heard and rumena has said she “loves them”. I bet she’s an evil step mother

the only reason she’s adverse to bengalis is because no one would have her. And if a guy would accept her, his mother and family certainly wouldn’t. Rumena could never cope with a bengali in law dynamic so had to go for a guy where the extended family is distant

She’s flashing her new home as so many slated her living in a council home box room for so long. Nothing wrong with that but for someone who has been in the influencer industry for so long, she really hasn’t done well. The girls who have come after her have done financing very well.
her new home just looks like a small 1 bed new build. No fancy features.

I must admit her nikkah does look nice. And she did look pretty (even with her alien jaw)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.