Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a therapist? Or is it something she’s being paid to promote 😀
yes you’re right - it’s not her thing I don’t think.

she did say “I went through this with my therapist”

if it’s a lie for more money - that’s very hypocritical for a scarf 🧣

Reactions: 2
Rooji has removed all her recipes and is now selling other people wedding outfits for a cut!

the baking has gone!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I noticed that too, I often thought her stuff was an imitation of janes pattiserie who I’ve been following for a long time, and then she would feign ignorance. It’s a shame as she has changed her direction and most of her stuff is affiliate ads. Don’t care about recipes plenty of others available online without the attitude

Yeah I noticed that too, I often thought her stuff was an imitation of janes pattiserie who I’ve been following for a long time, and then she would feign ignorance. It’s a shame as she has changed her direction and most of her stuff is affiliate ads. Don’t care about recipes plenty of others available online without the attitude
what logic is this?

she doesn’t have time to answer all your questions but she does have time if you put them in her stories so that she can add a link and profit from it.

ever so helpful - pure hypocrisy

Not sure if many people follow Misha Javed she separated from her husband Qais Ashfaq recently and all of a sudden decides to blow up on stories constantly reposting Islamic quotes on women rights and how theyshould be treated in a marriage. I find her the biggest hypocrite ever as there was always mention of her on previous threads on gg she was always at qais's house while dating and he was always at hers, attending family wedding functions together while engaged dancing like they are the only two in the room of course Islam only matters when it suits her. She has literally been married for 1 year and you would think she has experienced soo much trauma no doubt she definitely exaggerating for clout. You can tell she is hungry for male attention looking for a sugar daddy this time.

Does anyone have the (alleged) screenshots of Annam Ahmed’s mum swearing at people who commented on her daughter?

I cannot see them on gg.

😀

Deeya jewellery at it again.

feeds a family of 10 for free at Spice village, gives a “review”, hides her daughter and doesn’t declare the ad.

support small businesses she says.

Spice village are idiots for letting aunty deeya and her family eat for free anyway, surely they can’t need the business.

It’s not like deeya ever gifts any of her overpriced costume jewellery for free.

• Heart
Don't know if it is just me but I find Irsa Saleem soo annoying the way she has to make sure her daughter is constantly on her post and stories its like she can not get over her daughter looking like a white baby what else did you expect. I have seen soo much cuter South Asian babies and even mixed race babies are normally soo cute. Her daughter just looks like a normal white baby she just constantly is fishing for 'oooh Mia is soo gorgeous complements' I feel like there is no chemistry between her and Marcus she is more like his mum, doesn't even try to hide te fact he has such childish behaviour like when he is chucking things at her because he is upset about something.

Reactions: 4
Speaking of Irsa Saleem - where is browngirlsproblem these days . I know there was that whole issue where GG blew up and got locked because of it . But shes vanished even from her nursenaaz page. Any idea. Genuinely Hope she is ok..

Reactions: 1
Speaking of Irsa Saleem - where is browngirlsproblem these days . I know there was that whole issue where GG blew up and got locked because of it . But shes vanished even from her nursenaaz page. Any idea. Genuinely Hope she is ok..
she occasionally appears on snap sharing snippets of her life in her bedroom or with her neices and nephews seems to be keeping a very low profile.

I read somewhere in GG that she had been forced to get married and her German girlfriend was on live crying about it to her followers saying she wished she stood up to her family.

Irsa’s hubby is literally a no mark, no job providing for his family, they’re literally trying to make IG their full time job.

• Haha
Why do people follow irsa? All she does is story to tell her followers she's videoing/ editing/ uploading/curating a vlog. Both unemployed, both pimping out their baby for likes comments and ads...

Also, whilst I'm on the pimping vibe. Whats with the mainly Bengali bloggers constantly begging for free food from restaurants and takeaways. And the review of the free food is always 'wow! Omg amazing! Unreal! Amazing service...'. Their greed and gluttony knows no bounds at all. Unfollowed them all.

Reactions: 6
Afelia s kitchen - was anonymous because of her religion/scarf.

invited to the Bangladeshi awards (they must have been desperate) and she was happy to have her photo distributed.

so the modesty /religion went out of the window when she got more exposure for her page.

hypocrisy at its finest.

I went to the Dilly (hotel in Piccadilly). They had previously invited all these bloggers for free dinners (madhus invited them - the south all based catering company).

these shameless bloggers all posted 5 star reviews on trip advisor after - the food was disgusting. No flavour, stale and overpriced. They must have s agreed to lie - there was no way they could have enjoyed that food.

free food cannot taste better when it’s bland.

Rooji the foodie again mixing up religion with her money making.

you cannot claim to be religious whilst promoting something that you pretend to benefit from and at the same time take money for posting it.

money money money.

she is lost.

God her account is all over the place, I’m tempted to unfollow. She’s always peddling something or other and it’s always so inconsistent (and boring!)….one minute it’s her e book, then the free cleaning service, then Muslim life coach.

She is over preaching the life coach. It comes across very insincere and dominating.

its clear she is paid to promote this, or she wouldn’t write out all those posts. Maybe she gets more money for each person that joins? Why else would she ram it down our throats.

It’s so obvious is a paid advert yet she keeps trying to make out she would pay for it - when it’s clear she wouldn’t.

she has gone from favourite to annoyance in minutes.

Why do people follow irsa? All she does is story to tell her followers she's videoing/ editing/ uploading/curating a vlog. Both unemployed, both pimping out their baby for likes comments and ads...

Also, whilst I'm on the pimping vibe. Whats with the mainly Bengali bloggers constantly begging for free food from restaurants and takeaways. And the review of the free food is always 'wow! Omg amazing! Unreal! Amazing service...'. Their greed and gluttony knows no bounds at all. Unfollowed them all.
Sounds like ladylikeshaika, constantly begging free food …. I mean ‘invites’. The constant this is the ‘best food’ and ‘vibe’.
Also is no one going to comment on how she is exposing her body more and more on TikTok but when Ramadan comes it’s back to posting religious quotes. She is sooo proud to be Bengali, yet everyday green contacts. Okay sis, when are you going to be your natural self? When you pop them lips 🤔

Last edited:
amberxmakeup having a rant about her baby daddy. It's so annoying that women get pregnant just to trap these road men and when they run a mile women like Amber want to play the victim card. Fair enough if you want to get yourself caught up with a lowlife who you clearly know is not committed but why bring a innocent child into the world for your own gain.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.