Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
beautybyasisha is so tacky its unreal

cake face all the time is not a good loook
also what lies about the chanel boutique, this girl is dressed head to toe in designer and she just made up this story that never happened for some clout šŸ˜‚
also those hermes shoes ... chilee... if your feet are wide and big you maybe shouldnt be wearing them just bc theyre "designer".
Omg this woman winds me upā€¦..content gets so boring when all you do is show off and complain that your not showing off šŸ˜‚ its always the dirty instagram girls who feel the need to show offā€¦.the real successful ones are too busy for instagram šŸ¤©

Omg this woman winds me upā€¦..content gets so boring when all you do is show off and complain that your not showing off šŸ˜‚ its always the dirty instagram girls who feel the need to show offā€¦.the real successful ones are too busy for instagram šŸ¤©
I dont understand how you can act so humble but show off as well ? šŸ§ shes probably the biggest show off on instagram with her financed car and bags yet lives in her moms house living rent free lmao

Reactions: 2
Erm did roojie just SELL her leftover iftari items - the same items that she delivered far and wide for free. Speechless šŸ˜³

Reactions: 6
Erm did roojie just SELL her leftover iftari items - the same items that she delivered far and wide for free. Speechless šŸ˜³
Only after affiliating the fk out of every utensil.

showing hints of her cooking ā€œbut you must buy my recipe cardsā€ coz Iā€™m greedy even in the holy months.

leftovers should be distributed/ given not sold.

she really has the most double standards.

There was just no logic to it, she went to so much effort to distribute food for the good deeds and then wouldnā€™t give away the leftovers. Itā€™s not like she doesnā€™t live amongst desis or Muslims that wouldā€™ve appreciate it.
And yeah all the ads is such a bore now.

She also did a tearful story at her prayer mat.

this alongside her comical sketches lately. She is becoming the joke. None of it is funny. Itā€™s full on cringe.

I saw the crying stories, something about a spider? Couldnā€™t watch the rest without feeling second hand embarrassement for her.

I didnā€™t watch either for someone who films regularly, plans things out I donā€™t think she moved the camera to the prayer mat without thinking about it. It wasnā€™t authentic, it was her way of showing how good she is (after ā€œsellingā€ her leftovers when people are starving in the Uk). Anything for engagement.

Reactions: 1
Anyone following:

blocked by modest street

insta page?
Quite disturbing stuff about her.

Also - is the rumour about Kiran and Daniel Malik (DanielMalik1) true? That they are first cousins?
Plenty on GG about it

I donā€™t even get the big deal if they are cousins. Why not just admit it instead of deleting any comments asking about it.

Modest street is just car crash tv altogether. So many threads about her on GG

is this girl ok in the head? Its ramadan and shes posting tit like this? Do girls on instgram not have any shame in the slightest? Bet her ex husband is proud he didnt keep her bcs she turned into such a bleep šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ he was such a nice guy too. (Nayah_dar instagram) went from abayah to this in ramadan LMFAO

Attachments

Does anyone follow doctor nafia ?

I wonder how she has the time for full glam and working full time as a doctor in the nhs?

Good on her if she can manage both.

Does anyone follow doctor nafia ?

I wonder how she has the time for full glam and working full time as a doctor in the nhs?

Good on her if she can manage both.
I get the impression that she does a half arsed job of both šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Having seen her brash manner and how she flies off the handle at anything, thereā€™s no way Iā€™d want to receive medical treatment from her.

Reactions: 4
Can rooji stop the comedy sketches please. Itā€™s cringe on another level.

Why doesnā€™t her family stop her.

Can rooji stop the comedy sketches please. Itā€™s cringe on another level.

Why doesnā€™t her family stop her.
I feel irrationally irritated when I see her ā€˜sketchesā€™ coming up on my Instagram explore šŸ˜‚ duno how many times Iā€™ve clicked not interested but thereā€™s no getting rid of her šŸ™„

Anyone know why yasmin akhtar keeps mentioning her difficult year & something that happened in April? (Not the family deaths something else?)

sounds quite big. I hope itā€™s not her health. She should either keep it quiet or explain.

yasmin karimi I think her screen name is .
Has anyone seen Yasmin Karimiā€™s current trip to Umarah which looks so amazing, powerful & healing. And from the things sheā€™s saying about it on her insta posts itā€™s done her some much needed healing & good. Itā€™s inspiring to watch actually. However, I canā€™t help but feel a bit disappointed with how shea gone to 1 of the most blessed places on Earth & whilst she so eloquently talks about it she still keeps flogging her products on her stories everyday! Iā€™m surprised at this, like how you are in 1 of the worlds most holiest, powerful & beautiful place but still keep promoting your products everyday & sheā€™s even done several Q & Aā€™s on her products in the midst of praying etc. These influencers canā€™t stop even when theyā€™re on a life changing pilgrimage. And the way she keeps talking about her difficult year, I just donā€™t understand why she doesnā€™t just talk about it instead of constantly going on about it. They just canā€™t stop with their ā€˜ME showsā€™ no matter where they are in the world. šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.