Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rooji going in full money signs all Ramadan. It’s a commercial event for her.

Reactions: 3
Rooji going in full money signs all Ramadan. It’s a commercial event for her.
Just quite sad that sees it as an opportunity to make money, and as a side note why do people feel the need to repost when other people receive their gifts? Imagine needing validation in that way, is nothing sacred now? Same with birthday posts, why do you need to repost?!

Reactions: 5
Just quite sad that sees it as an opportunity to make money, and as a side note why do people feel the need to repost when other people receive their gifts? Imagine needing validation in that way, is nothing sacred now? Same with birthday posts, why do you need to repost?!
she is on the validation bandwagon full time now. Keeps sending messages to herself about recipe cards. Like anyone will pay for a recipe not even nigella charges for. Sending gifts to bigger bloggers for exposure - cheap tricks.

Did anyone see the ott Ramadan advent calender she posted to another influencers children. Talk about being a suck up. Okay she clearly was sent that for free so only had to pay the postage but surely she has young kids within her immediate family that would’ve appreciated it. Oh but then she wouldn’t have gotten the glory and exposure online 🙄

the makeup cult i’m bored of seeing is that fat esha gal and her slaggy friends makeup by mariyam and mahnoor …..bore off with the cult

didnt mariyam malik get exposed on YT for parking on a disabled spot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the ott Ramadan advent calender she posted to another influencers children. Talk about being a suck up. Okay she clearly was sent that for free so only had to pay the postage but surely she has young kids within her immediate family that would’ve appreciated it. Oh but then she wouldn’t have gotten the glory and exposure online 🙄
I think this is why I cannot stand her. She is so cheap and stingy (not frugal, stingy by her own words) yet she tries to make out she is such a generous friend and host. Hosting that girl she met online for 2 weeks with food and board and she wasn’t an influencer - rooji you charged her didn’t you?
Is that allowed? Was it declared?

who gifts a free PR gift?

then the massive suck up to the eid party lady who she would never bother with if it didn’t mean exposure.

anyone would think she didn’t have a full time job,

during a sacred time all she can do is exploit yet she thinks she had a hijab on so no one suspects. This is why men I know say they avoid hijabed wife - they usually have 10 faces. She needs to reflect on what she has become - utterly greedy and money driven. She reminds me of modest street in some ways.

why do you think she is like this?

she also asked businesses if they wanted to appear in her list “but not food business” lol.
Doubt the listing will be free.

she is the equivalent of the neighbour who would give you a plate of food but then she would charge for it.

He isnt a drug dealer lolll
Not everyone succesful is a drug dealer, u sound jealous
he is a well known drug dealer…..in this day and age, the materialisticness of her fat self doesnt come when you pay your annual tax…..it comes with cash in hand jobs and a drug husband :))))

• Heart
he is a well known drug dealer…..in this day and age, the materialisticness of her fat self doesnt come when you pay your annual tax…..it comes with cash in hand jobs and a drug husband :))))

i actually know of his family but he’s definitely not a drug dealer 😂 his older brother with the r8 is a property developer and his dad has a place that supplys halal meat to most the resturants. He works with his dad and brother. i dont know about her background except her sister who is a multi millionaire (she always shows her house).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You really are jealous it’s embarrassing!! You can’t get a mortgage with drug money babe. Such a shame that in this day and age you can’t be succesful without someone assuming you’re a drug dealer LOL

• Haha
You really are jealous it’s embarrassing!! You can’t get a mortgage with drug money babe. Such a shame that in this day and age you can’t be succesful without someone assuming you’re a drug dealer LOL

i definitely agree with this as iv seen it alot that whenever a pakistani has money or a nice car they are labelled as a drug dealer. As in to imply that us pakistanis cannot attain wealth or success in a normal way! its racist and we should be proud of how far we have come. Its very very hard to money launder now the amount of checks the bank and solicitors do when purchasing a house. Cars can be financed easily you just need a good credit score.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
i definitely agree with this as iv seen it alot that whenever a pakistani has money or a nice car they are labelled as a drug dealer. As in to imply that us pakistanis cannot attain wealth or success in a normal way! its racist and we should be proud of how far we have come. Its very very hard to money launder now the amount of checks the bank and solicitors do when purchasing a house. Cars can be financed easily you just need a good credit score.
Defo. I mean the plate h8 umar is v cringey but other then that they seem they have done well for themselves which is fair enough to them!

Defo. I mean the plate h8 umar is v cringey but other then that they seem they have done well for themselves which is fair enough to them!
its definitely ‘daddys money’ ie- house deposit but cant really hate because if my dad had that money im sure hed help my husband out too

aw neda we know its you…..

so its a mortgage but you act like youre so rich😂 buy it outright? 😂😂😂😂😂 cant because your husbands a drugggggie

also mortgages can be on someone elses name so …

99% of pakistani people who act rich on gram are either broke or are moneylaundering. Tax payers dont show off their tit 😂

aw neda again😂😂😂

so its a mortgage but you act like youre so rich😂 buy it outright? 😂😂😂😂😂 cant because your husbands a drugggggie

99% of pakistani people who act rich on gram are either broke or are moneylaundering. Tax payers dont show off their tit 😂

aw neda again😂😂😂
you just come across like a really bitter person who is dead inside and envious. But i dont agree with your generalisation, yeah there are wealthy people who dont show off but there are also wealthy people from new money who do show it off. I dont think this couple are ‘broke’if they can afford a nice house and car in a affulent area of birmintham & nice things.

does anyone know anything about raheela_khanum? shes so pretty and always has designer things and going on luxury holidays

raheela_khanum - she has a chanel AND dior handbag

lol im a mortgage advisor myself

mortgage can be on someone elses name who is willing to buy a residential property for you and they cannot own another property. bear in mind they will number 1) have to earn high enough to be approved and number 2) highly unlikely they will be able to buy another residential property again so its a proper sacrifice. and how would you transfer the funds for deposit to them? it is questioned by banks where source of money comes from. we request 12 months bank statements from 2021 from gifted depositees to show source of deposit

mortgage can be on someone elses name who is willing to buy a residential property for you and they cannot own another property. bear in mind they will number 1) have to earn high enough to be approved and number 2) highly unlikely they will be able to buy another residential property again so its a proper sacrifice. and how would you transfer the funds for deposit to them? it is questioned by banks where source of money comes from. we request 12 months bank statements from 2021 from gifted depositees to show source of deposit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
you just come across like a really bitter person who is dead inside and envious. But i dont agree with your generalisation, yeah there are wealthy people who dont show off but there are also wealthy people from new money who do show it off. I dont think this couple are ‘broke’if they can afford a nice house and car in a affulent area of birmintham & nice things.

does anyone know anything about raheela_khanum? shes so pretty and always has designer things and going on luxury holidays

raheela_khanum - she has a chanel AND dior handbag

mortgage advisor yet on tattle trying to prove you’re not a drug dealing husbands wife?

also ‘mortgage advisor’ ….that info came from google lmao

Anyone on the gram can act rich hun. , scroll back a few pages. Weve all seen this witch in real coming in her silver husbands silver skoda he never shows on gram? Oh wait , maybe because they’re broke acting rich like majority of people on the gram
Do hahahahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.