Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Yasmin Karimi’s current trip to Umarah which looks so amazing, powerful & healing. And from the things she’s saying about it on her insta posts it’s done her some much needed healing & good. It’s inspiring to watch actually. However, I can’t help but feel a bit disappointed with how shea gone to 1 of the most blessed places on Earth & whilst she so eloquently talks about it she still keeps flogging her products on her stories everyday! I’m surprised at this, like how you are in 1 of the worlds most holiest, powerful & beautiful place but still keep promoting your products everyday & she’s even done several Q & A’s on her products in the midst of praying etc. These influencers can’t stop even when they’re on a life changing pilgrimage. And the way she keeps talking about her difficult year, I just don’t understand why she doesn’t just talk about it instead of constantly going on about it. They just can’t stop with their ‘ME shows’ no matter where they are in the world. 🙄
I didn’t see that bit.

I don’t see why they post from there at all let alone for a lip balm or whatever it is.

I wouldn’t go on such a personal journey to broadcast it. Sadly I think she knows that it will get her more views and in turn more sales.

I stopped watching when she kept going on about her difficult year but no one had it easy did they? Why does she hint and not say? Very click bait and manipulative.

Whatever it is it’s annoying now.

I hope she can stop pushing her products in a place where materialism is frowned upon.

I

I hope she wasn’t scammed in any way.

She should clarify or not mention it. For years I watched her partying etc and I enjoyed that content. This sacred stuff should be internal not for broadcasting. Unless it’s a hijab route she is now going down and it’s content for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She is still flogging her stuff in the holy land.

Why doesn’t someone close to her correct her? She is spoiling her time there.

Reactions: 3
The pic of the lip balm in front of the Kaaba, too much.
I was shocked to see that and I’m a practising Sikh and it’s the equivalent of us Sikhs going to the Golden Temple, AMRITSAR & flogging our products everyday we’re out there worshiping. I understand why she maybe posting about the trip so others can be inspired & feel the energy - because the energy there’s is extremely powerful, I can feel that myself but then to just keep going on about her most difficult year & now just constantly flogging the products it’s just not a good look.

I didn’t see that bit.

I don’t see why they post from there at all let alone for a lip balm or whatever it is.

I wouldn’t go on such a personal journey to broadcast it. Sadly I think she knows that it will get her more views and in turn more sales.

I stopped watching when she kept going on about her difficult year but no one had it easy did they? Why does she hint and not say? Very click bait and manipulative.

I hope she can stop pushing her products in a place where materialism is frowned upon.

I

She should clarify or not mention it. For years I watched her partying etc and I enjoyed that content. This sacred stuff should be internal not for broadcasting. Unless it’s a hijab route she is now going down and it’s content for that.
[/QUOTE
She’s still doing it in todays story btw.
But yeah I agree with you this whole I’ve had the most difficult year! Well either tell us or shut up about it and you’re right we all had a really tough year. I had one of my worst ones too. But it’s constant like you said - clickbait & manipulation to keep the people hooked in so they can keep buying her products. The thing I hate the most about these influencers is their constant lies & then the questions they write themselves on their Q&A’s asking about their own products! This is what Yasmin was doing yesterday at Umarah. It’s shocking to see and she actually goes as far as saying to her followers to make Dua for her business to go well - unbelievable these influencers are, totally self obsessed with no clue about others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Rooji has loads of “sketches” filmed all ready to upload.

So she has the time to film these weird aunty sketches but not answer her DMs.

It’s harmless but utter cringe. Strange that she spends her time filming these. She has become an extreme attention / exposure seeker.

Reactions: 3
Can anyone recommend any Pakistani influencer / home type accounts?! I love Somiiiaahome_xx but would love to follow more.

I used to like insideourhappyhome too but I had to unfollow

Also - Anyone follow Saadia Aleemah? 👀

Last edited:
Have the authorities investigated the donation money that Tazzartist collected for the mosque yet?

Reactions: 4
Opinions on Miss Ikram? I find her so annoying. Every picture is filtered to another level and her annoyingly fake smile and snorty laugh that she thinks is cute, really isn’t!
She gets so agitated when people ask her where her outfits are from. You’re hustling on the gram, love, so when people ask about things youve posted as an ‘influencer’ then just be nice and reply!

Opinions on Miss Ikram? I find her so annoying. Every picture is filtered to another level and her annoyingly fake smile and snorty laugh that she thinks is cute, really isn’t!
She gets so agitated when people ask her where her outfits are from. You’re hustling on the gram, love, so when people ask about things youve posted as an ‘influencer’ then just be nice and reply!
Why is she always alone on her trips?

Reactions: 2
who does imperfections think she is ? Fuckin sienna amari? What in the world is that name LOOOOL why do these broke grammers act like they boujie ffffss

Why does shabsofficial always wear the arab dress on special occasions. This trend of trying to copy them makes me cringe.

It suits them in their country because they know how to wear it.

On shabsofficial it looks ridiculous. He doesn’t have the height or figure to pull it off. Who wears a leather bomberr on top of it ?

It looks so bad. Every year he does it.

Why?

Can someone please tell him.

It’s an offence to Arabs.

I didn’t see that bit.

I

Her and her sister have been posting their new ‘home’ their family lived in a basic house in Crawley for years and the little sister with her 3 kids and hubby also lived crammed up in that shoe box house.
I know their dad had cancer which is sad so I think that’s what she meant by ‘I’ve been through so much it’s been a difficult year’ blah blah. No offence by Yasmin is one heartless witch who doesn’t give a duck abojt anyones health or illnesss. Someone I know had a poorly father and Yasmin treated her so bad. She did destination weddings and paid penny’s to her staff all whilst making 15-25k including flights and trips. Most girls went for free or she paid pittance of £50 per day!

Now, her family have seemed to have bought a big house? Her father is fighting cancer and they’ve somehow got a huge house? Sounds dodgy to me.
And as for Sara! She’s just a beg like Yasmin With her fake accent and always hanging out with an Indian guy going on dates called aaron amani

probs sleeping with him for free designer bits. These girls have basic jobs how they affording Dior bags and van cleef this and Cartier that. Unless they’re scamming or got sugar daddies!

Didn't Yasmin Karimi say she used to be really fat and struggled with her weight for years. No idea about whether she's had a boob job though, met her once and she is really teeny
she was never super fat she was just healthy and had big thighs and ass but no boobs. She eats like a pig and then cries how she gained weight. As for Sara, I reckon she has had some op. But I do know she was trying to lose weight for ages but you cannot loseweight within a year! She was nearly a size 18/20 to now 8/10? And to have no belly fat or loose fat is defo done by surgery. No matter how much you gym you’ll always see loose skin on the arms or belly

Anyone know why yasmin akhtar keeps mentioning her difficult year & something that happened in April? (Not the family deaths something else?)

sounds quite big. I hope it’s not her health. She should either keep it quiet or explain.

yasmin karimi I think her screen name is .
It’s her dad she mentioned he has cancer and I think he’s cancer free but saying that doesn’t seem like she truly cares more than she cares about her knock off products that are a literal copy of LUSH! She usually lush similar ingredients. If you scroll down you’ll see on her page right at the bottom how she loved lush and was obsessed. She just got a pricier version. Her lip balms/scrubs, hair shampoos I remember I used years
Ago and smelt exactly like lush’s discontinued ‘squeaky clean hair shampoo bar’ felt the same texture hers was just red and in a bottle liquid form. I remember saying it to her and got blocked 😂

her brand is heavily copied and influenced by Lush!

Has anyone seen Yasmin Karimi’s current trip to Umarah which looks so amazing, powerful & healing. And from the things she’s saying about it on her insta posts it’s done her some much needed healing & good. It’s inspiring to watch actually. However, I can’t help but feel a bit disappointed with how shea gone to 1 of the most blessed places on Earth & whilst she so eloquently talks about it she still keeps flogging her products on her stories everyday! I’m surprised at this, like how you are in 1 of the worlds most holiest, powerful & beautiful place but still keep promoting your products everyday & she’s even done several Q & A’s on her products in the midst of praying etc. These influencers can’t stop even when they’re on a life changing pilgrimage. And the way she keeps talking about her difficult year, I just don’t understand why she doesn’t just talk about it instead of constantly going on about it. They just can’t stop with their ‘ME shows’ no matter where they are in the world. 🙄
Lush knock off version and selling super high price. Her dad had cancer which is so sad he’s a lovely man . But even whilst there she couldn’t resist to put her money grabbing mind at ease and focus on her prayers

She’s usually with her Weasley man who’s she’s hiding

Feel free to discuss any Pakistani male and female influencer here :giggle:
Any one know any tea on makeupbymyra and her hoe sisters?
Sadaf hussain
Myra hussain from Wembley sides they live 2 mins from nawabs

She never is she’s with her Weasley looking man who’s hidden

Last edited:
Sara had weight loss surgery (and the rest) but now charges to advise other vulnerable women on 'healthy eating'... I can't believe these sisters, so greedy, grabby and materialistic. And don't get me started on the cat breeding, so unethical and immoral. She should be reported for that alone, total cruelty.

Anybody know what the tea is with Shaneeq Bridal , she posted about hate on her Instagram story
Anybody know what the tea is with Shaneeq Bridal , she posted about hate on her Instagram story
Can you attach it please? I think she has blocked me!

Has anyone had their makeup done by her?

I liked her until she did vanityfemme makeup twice for free. Bad brand ambassador.

did anyone see the petty drama between shaneeqbridal, JBN, Shazia MUA.

Shaneeq seriously believes she invented the double model poses and throwing unnecessary shade at Shazia because she had a similar but imo a better idea compare to her it looked more put together
she’s so catty and then starts quoting religion on how to be nice when she’s the one that started all tit. What a drama queen !!

these insta mua think so highly of themselves as innovators witch chill there’s a million of photocopies out there u ain’t special

The only thing they are good at is making every bride look like a drag queen on her big day, not paying taxes or declaring their income and fleecing brides by either double booking or booking multiple brides on the same day to do a half arsed job on all of them and pocket thousands.

Anyone paying big bucks to have their makeup done by insta famous “celeb” makeup artists need to give their head a wobble.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.