Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her religious quotes are annoying. Before this spell she was in and out of Shisha lounges which are hardly a religious environment. Her constant sucking up to vanityfemme put me off her. It’s too much.

Reactions: 2
Can I just add that shaneeq bridal uses the face app for her clients and i knew this when i zoomed in and then saw her makeup in real. It is disgusting and so white colored. Any mua who uses that app needs to duck off and stop doing makeup. Look at the attachments! Are you telling me that this is how her makeup is? She uses that faceapp (google it) and edits her pictures to make them look like cartoons. Silly witch hope she reads this.
Also heard from my friends how BAD her masterclass was

Ur telling me head girls pay £800 to look like this? Two orange eyeshadows and a bleeping white casted face??

Her makeup is something we take the piss out of. Shes absolutely shite

Attachments

Reactions: 4
lord the makeup looks so basic!!! she charges 800 for this??? Or was that for the masterclass. Disgusting makeup and personality she’s lucky the models look good otherwise it would be ugly all the way
her master class with zilha she edited the face so much I didnt even look like her in the pictures until I looked at the zilha named tagged as the model the amount of editing is bleeping gross

anyone know how much these so called models get paid for posing for crappy muas

Last edited:
lord the makeup looks so basic!!! she charges 800 for this??? Or was that for the masterclass. Disgusting makeup and personality she’s lucky the models look good otherwise it would be ugly all the way
her master class with zilha she edited the face so much I didnt even look like her in the pictures until I looked at the zilha named tagged as the model the amount of editing is bleeping gross

anyone know how much these so called models get paid for posing for crappy muas
She gave up £800 to do vanityfemme makeup for free TWICE?

I don’t get how a “professional” went all gooey when (vf) allowed her to do her makeup for free and attend her wedding.

Shaneeq was desperate for that exposure. She chose to ignore that vanityfemme bullied and verbally tortured so many of her “customers” publically. She behaved in such a vile manner consistently yet you chose her to represent your brand twice? Why?

Help me out?

Where was her morals and “religious” righteousness then?

I used to like Shaneeq before this because she seemed humble compared to other Mua. After she took a day off all her bookings to travel and waste hours doing vf makeup and then sit there attending her wedding, I lost all respect. It was a days lost income to suck up to a nasty bully. The wrong move.

I hope Shaneeq reads this and feels my disappointment in her. Too much sucking up and it wasn’t needed. You had enough exposure and booking yet you chose a nasty a bully. Shameful.

Last edited:
seriously not paid?? why would any sane person would want to have crappy makeup done for FREE??

They always use religion as it suits them otherwise it’s basically between them & god quotes.

shaneeq will do anything for clout and not caring it vf is a bully because she is the same

what irks me more is all these so called muas etc licking up to shaneeq during the shade and hyping her as a bully!?!
shes so full for herself thinking she’s the only one that has ideas and everyone is there to copy her 😂 ego much

seriously not paid?? why would any sane person would want to have crappy makeup done for FREE??

They always use religion as it suits them otherwise it’s basically between them & god quotes.

shaneeq will do anything for clout and not caring it vf is a bully because she is the same

what irks me more is all these so called muas etc licking up to shaneeq during the shade and hyping her as a bully!?!
shes so full for herself thinking she’s the only one that has ideas and everyone is there to copy her 😂 ego much
this!!!!!!!! To think that this woman has a law degree is ridicuuuulous. Her makeup is white base, ashy contour and no blush and stupid girls pay to look like ghosts 😂😂😂😂

any idiot can get a degree shaneeq being the main example
you can be dumb af and still get a 1st no signs of intelligence

i bet you she reads this she posted a story about being classy, ironic coming from the queen of trash

people commented on her recent bridal diaries pictures two monkeys but she delete the comments 😂😂

• Haha
Lol every desi girl on insta has a law degree. Along with a pair of Valentino rock stud shoes and a YSL handbag. It’s like the starter kit 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ding
ding
ding
shaneeq the clear winner of both the mua and trash starter kit 😂😂😂

Message for rooji:

Nigella recipe card.

It’s free.

She put more work into it and is a bigger name. She doesn’t charge.

Thankfully she didn’t have to make comedy sketches to get there either.

Reactions: 6
Tazz artist is the biggest scammer going

Hes using his mum for likes and views, never given her any privacy! I cant stand him!!!

Reactions: 7
Hate him, such a con artist and his constant desperate pleas for validation are annoying.

who do you think my son looks like/should my mum get a wig/what do you think of when you see this picture

And his weird way of talking about his mums mastectomy, always reminding everyone that she’s had her breasts removed.

Reactions: 6
Hate him, such a con artist and his constant desperate pleas for validation are annoying.

who do you think my son looks like/should my mum get a wig/what do you think of when you see this picture

And his weird way of talking about his mums mastectomy, always reminding everyone that she’s had her breasts removed.
Omg exactly, hes always begging for attention with the dumb questions he asks!

The funniest is when he asks who his kids look like. Dude you’re married to your cousin who looks just like your mum. Do you really want to go down that route 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The last time he put that up i msgd him on snapchat and told him how vile he is.
He blocked me on insta when i asked about the mosque.

Imagine posting your Mum in her hospital bed.
Always onabout her breast removal- YES WE KNOW WHAT A MASTECTOMY IS

Reactions: 3
Can someone open a thread for tazz please?

He should be investigated by the authorities at least for taking donations and not accounting for each penny.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone have any tea on the tikitoker beso? She took a social media break due to her community finding out about her tiktoks, anyone know the full story?

I liked her at first, but before her break her TikTok’s were very weird, constantly saying she is horny, slagging off her extended family, telling followers she never reveals her job or earning capacity to potential marriage proposals in case they want her to work. Classic manipulative Pakistani shizz.

Her family seems very traditional, I’m surprised she is on tiktok basically on the horn in every tiktok.

Think some members of her wider family found her TikTok’s and her parents made her leave.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.