Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mortgage advisor yet on tattle trying to prove you’re not a drug dealing husbands wife?

also ‘mortgage advisor’ ….that info came from google lmao
gurl are you just going to accuse everyone of being her the other girl and now me. im really not bothered but i think if you know for sho and have evidence that they are drug dealers you really should contact the police so they can investigate as thats not right, u have the number plate of his car too

and actually my husbands an accountant not a drug dealer sis

this is a real gossip forum hun not somewhere where u make up total lies about people unless you have evidence ofcourse you should be scared of Allah spreading fake rumours about peoples incomes or whether they pay tax and uv accused plenty of muas and influencers too saying they dont pay tax.

0800 788 887

here is the number for hmrc u aunty, i think report all the muas and everyone and see if your right as ur everyones chachi and know their business 😂 feel sorry for ur kids having such a bitchy ugly heart mother who thinks negative and hates on everyone

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
gurl are you just going to accuse everyone of being her the other girl and now me. im really not bothered but i think if you know for sho and have evidence that they are drug dealers you really should contact the police so they can investigate as thats not right, u have the number plate of his car too

this is a real gossip forum hun not somewhere where u make up total lies about people unless you have evidence ofcourse you should be scared of Allah spreading fake rumours about peoples incomes or whether they pay tax and uv accused plenty of muas and influencers too saying they dont pay tax.

0800 788 887

here is the number for hmrc u aunty, i think report all the muas and everyone and see if your right as ur everyones chachi and know their business 😂 feel sorry for ur kids having such a bitchy ugly heart mother who thinks negative and hates on everyone
Ok Neda. Your children are ugly too xxxx

true ok moving onnn 😂
Moving on neda already ?

😂 druggies

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

0800 788 887

you should be scared of allah but your on a gossip forum. How do you even make sense HAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 2
thats really wrong and evil you shouldnt call anyones children ugly as all children are innocent. God will make ur kids disabled ugly or ill when u say things like that

thats really wrong and evil you shouldnt call anyones children ugly as all children are innocent. God will make ur kids disabled ugly or ill when u say things like that
Ok Neda. Your children are ugly too xxxx

Moving on neda already ?

😂 druggies

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
werent you the one that told me to be afraid of God but youre on a gossip forum gossiping about people? Gossip isnt halal either. Lmaoooooo

Reactions: 1
Can’t have a good old gossip without someone bringing religion into it. We are on a literal gossip forum, best to leave the religious one up man ship at the door.

A lot of desi MUA are shady af, that’s been clearly documented, the clever ones get themselves a good desi accountant. The others make hay whilst the sun shines and then try and branch out for not influencing.

Reactions: 4
How dare you call someones children ugly!!! Stupid vile b****
You’re clearly a miserable b**** with nothing going for themselves hence why you’re on a gossip forum making tit up. You must be so bored ! It would only take me one phonecall to find out who you are !!!!! And i will expose the tit out of u
i think she just wrote that to get a reaction out from me to see if im the girl or not 😂 shes gona get bad badwa in life anyway for saying things about peoples innocent kids god willing

How dare you call someones children ugly!!! Stupid vile b****
You’re clearly a miserable b**** with nothing going for themselves hence why you’re on a gossip forum making tit up. You must be so bored ! It would only take me one phonecall to find out who you are !!!!! And i will expose the tit out of u
okay neda. Settle down LOL….😂

Wow this is a new low. You're extremely strange, you are doing exactly what you are accusing the other poster of, infact worse, what is disabled ugly? You backward little twerp! Get a grip, if you don't like what someone is saying press ignore or gtfo.

Wow this is a new low. You're extremely strange, you are doing exactly what you are accusing the other poster of, infact worse, what is disabled ugly? You backward little twerp! Get a grip, if you don't like what someone is saying press ignore or gtfo.
just the truth that if she calls someones kids ugly then karma will for sure bite her and her kids will turn out ugly too or with some sort of facial defect, i have a friend who always used to say this about kids and unfortunately her child was born with a severe defect

all due to the disguting habit of calling children ugly, i honestly cant think that way about anyones children so i was disgusted with her

just the truth that if she calls someones kids ugly then karma will for sure bite her and her kids will turn out ugly too or with some sort of facial defect, i have a friend who always used to say this about kids and unfortunately her child was born with a severe defect

all due to the disguting habit of calling children ugly, i honestly cant think that way about anyones children so i was disgusted with her

But you did the exact same thing!! Imbecile.

beautybyasisha is so tacky its unreal

cake face all the time is not a good loook
also what lies about the chanel boutique, this girl is dressed head to toe in designer and she just made up this story that never happened for some clout 😂
also those hermes shoes ... chilee... if your feet are wide and big you maybe shouldnt be wearing them just bc theyre "designer".

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.