Paige Henley x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She moves quick. Imagine bringing a guy to your house that your ex pays for and riding around in a car that you ex also pays for!

Reactions: 5
she’s just a joke to be honest - i’ll be honest at the start i really really did feel for her i thought what he did to her was bang out and i still do i think he’s scum of the earth but all this digging izzy out and singing in the car at the top of ur voice calling it “therapy” is just cringe. she tags nathan in comments and still posts about him so it makes no sense ? im convinced theyre probs shagging or something and thats why shes got one up over izzy. they have a baby together that’s understandable but how can you bash your baby daddy but then tag him in comments and post old vids of you together it’s bizarre

Reactions: 5
She’s not getting anywhere near as much engagement & as many likes etc as she was when the cheating posts first started… I think she thought she could become an influencer off the back of it but it’s failing as she’s got far too cocky… good 😁😁😁

Reactions: 8
Oh dear Paige has come back from holiday heart broken as Nathan has told her that he’s taking Izzy to Barca this week after he was beggin for Paige back

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear Paige has come back from holiday heart broken as Nathan has told her that he’s taking Izzy to Barca this week after he was beggin for Paige back
Just been watching then, he’s so narcissistic! He’s blatantly playing them against eachother to boost his ego, embarrassing at his big age

• Heart
Reactions: 6