Paige Henley x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Issy is gonna be bunny hopping on that dick in the sunset 🤣🌅 I wonder if shes gonna post any tik toks with her new man in barca

Was also said in the live that Nathan asked to drop baby back at 6:30 instead of 7:30 so he could catch his flight but paige won’t open the door until 7:30. I get she’s angry at Nathan but let’s not take it out on the 1 year old 🥺🥺

Reactions: 6
I thought she was an ‘unbothered queen.’
They all need to grow up.
---
I thought she was an ‘unbothered queen.’
They all need to grow up.

Reactions: 3
Was also said in the live that Nathan asked to drop baby back at 6:30 instead of 7:30 so he could catch his flight but paige won’t open the door until 7:30. I get she’s angry at Nathan but let’s not take it out on the 1 year old 🥺🥺
I mean, I came to read here didn’t realise she had a thread but I do have to agree with Paige on this one, it’s Nathan that’s dragging the baby out of bed at 6am so he can catch a flight, when his agreed times with Paige are 7.30 - he should of booked a later flight.

Reactions: 2
I mean, I came to read here didn’t realise she had a thread but I do have to agree with Paige on this one, it’s Nathan that’s dragging the baby out of bed at 6am so he can catch a flight, when his agreed times with Paige are 7.30 - he should of booked a later flight.
Totally understand this, he of course is 100% in the wrong. But if your child is going to be stood outside at 6:30 in the morning for an hour and you’re at home knowing they’re outside just be the bigger person for the baby’s sake and open the door

Reactions: 1
Totally understand this, he of course is 100% in the wrong. But if your child is going to be stood outside at 6:30 in the morning for an hour and you’re at home knowing they’re outside just be the bigger person for the baby’s sake and open the door
She should just keep the baby on Sunday night, otherwise on Monday morning she’s probably going to loose her cool and then have horrendous mum guilt afterwards. She’s not perfect but what Nathan has done is so narcissistic, he could see she was feeling herself getting her boobs done etc so he thought he’d get in her head and then drop he so he’s in control again, it’s horrible 😣😣😣😣

They are all just playing games and there’s a baby involved in all of this. It’s wrong.

Izzy found out Nathan wanted Paige back, Paige told her this herself as they were “civil”. Izzy can’t have Paige on top, she has to be, she’s a narcissist just like Nathan. So she’s wormed her way back in knowing how easy Nathan is, just like herself, and knew this holiday would rub salt in the wound with Paige. Did anyone catch the part where Paige said a follower swilled Nathan on his night out last night 🤣 someone recorded it too. He plucked up the courage to go out after 3 months in hiding and he got swilled soon as he finally went out

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it bad for me as a woman to still not like Paige 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can sympathise with what she’s going through but the way she is is just eurgh, she looks like she’d talk tit about girls on a night out thinking she’s the best looking gal in there, not a girls girl at all.. same goes for Izzy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it bad for me as a woman to still not like Paige 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can sympathise with what she’s going through but the way she is is just eurgh, she looks like she’d talk tit about girls on a night out thinking she’s the best looking gal in there, not a girls girl at all.. same goes for Izzy
That’s how I see it too. They are both in competition as they want to be top dog.

That’s how I see it too. They are both in competition as they want to be top dog.
Izzy’s ego is huge, she just wants to prove she can have him if she wants him. Paige is hurt because she obviously adored Nathan from her earlier TikTok’s so she wants to win because she’s hurting. It’s really sad as this will set her back. She needs to go no contact by going through his mum and keep it that way until she’s fully over him, otherwise this will keep happening it’s like picking scab.

“He has no money” probably cause he’s paying for your house and car?
When has she said that? Is that in relation to him having cash to take Izzy away? Jealous much.

If he stops paying for that car and house she is fucked. She only gets engagement online when there’s drama cos she’s just not likeable. I’m not either, but I’m not trying to make a career out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Paige is not my cup of tea to be honest but I did feel for her at the beginning. I’m older and if I could give her one piece of advice it would be to go no contact (baby arrangements via 3rd party) until she’s healed as all of this just elongates the process, yes blocking him, issy and any mutuals they have where she could see things is hard BUT it’s doable.

Reactions: 5
When has she said that? Is that in relation to him having cash to take Izzy away? Jealous much.

If he stops paying for that car and house she is fucked. She only gets engagement online when there’s drama cos she’s just not likeable. I’m not either, but I’m not trying to make a career out of it.
She was saying on live last night he’s told
her he can’t afford to pay half for their dog anymore and then he booked this holiday with Izzy. She is lucky he’s still paying for the car, the house he’s tied into but the fact he’s paying for her car when she’s paying for a boob job she’s incredibly lucky for. Most people would say it’s not their problem anymore

She was saying on live last night he’s told
her he can’t afford to pay half for their dog anymore and then he booked this holiday with Izzy. She is lucky he’s still paying for the car, the house he’s tied into but the fact he’s paying for her car when she’s paying for a boob job she’s incredibly lucky for. Most people would say it’s not their problem anymore
Ah I see.

Well, he is entitled to spend his money how he sees fit too. As long as the little girl is catered for it doesn’t matter about Paige’s lifestyle.

Maybe slow down on the plastic surgery and fillers if you can’t afford the dog.