Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He might go home after he takes everything that's not nailed down.
He sure was hyped about a bottle of H2O dish soap or laundry detergent he was going to sell on eBay. He was disappointed the dishes were swapped with cheap disposable stuff he probably planned on taking one or two of those as well.

Reactions: 4
I think he goes home. He has the dog. And he never gives a review of the bed or overnight noise or whatever.

Reactions: 2
I think as long as he gets the shot of himself crawling under the bed, he’s gotten what he needs out of the resort.

Reactions: 3
What are the odds that Nate and his fwend inhaled all 4 burgers and all 8 hot dogs ?
And didn't he learn last time about spraying the sunscreen directly into his face and eyes??
I know...he's eating like a pig and inhaling sunscreen just for the viewers. Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What are the odds that Nate and his fwend inhaled all 4 burgers and all 8 hot dogs ?
And didn't he learn last time about spraying the sunscreen directly into his face and eyes??
I know...he's eating like a pig and inhaling sunscreen just for the viewers. Thanks.
I thought the same thing when he sprayed the sunscreen 2 inches from his face!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“I’m All In” , Nate u need to be all in about your health and your true reality which seems to be incredibly lonely and unhealthy. Oh boy Nate! Byeeee ✋

Why is Nate wearing his D23 credentials the day before D23 around Disneyland, he also has a magic band on.

awell as not being able to say macaroon and claiming to be jet lagged

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is Nate wearing his D23 credentials the day before D23 around Disneyland, he also has a magic band on.

awell as not being able to say macaroon and claiming to be jet lagged
Always thought jet lag really was only significant traveling East (losing the time zone battle).
Maybe Nate is tired because he’s rotund.

Reactions: 1
Nate, you can come clean. You didn't lose your belt. You are just too big and ripped it.

PMM #9: Is that a plastic bag belt in your pocket or are you just happy to see us?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Totally spot on. He's the small fish in a big pond out west and he needs to stand out to feed his ego. Not that the crimson face and heavy breathing doesn't stand out in a crowd.
Wonder how long until he’s in a scooter in the parks? It would probably increase his viewers. So many WDW guests are massive and obsessed with the sugary treats now 🤮

Paging Mr. Morrow #9: Out of Breath and Ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder how long until he’s in a scooter in the parks? It would probably increase his viewers. So many WDW guests are massive and obsessed with the sugary treats now 🤮

Paging Mr. Morrow #9: Out of Breath and Ideas
PMM # 9: Out of luck, out of breath, out of ideas and out of time

He has an insta reel of himself challenging a guy to a beer drinking competition and Nate wins. Just slamming one beer but still interesting to watch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.