Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, I counted 4 beers he consumed "on cam" but at $120 a ticket, I'm sure he knocked more than that back at that dessert party.

I remember when he chugged that pitcher of beer in the Mexico pavilion at Epcot. That was one of the last times I saw Jackie SE doing a drinking video with him...she realized then it wasn't a good look.
I remember seeing him on camera guzzling 2 of those huge liter beers at Biergarten. He was so loud & obnoxious during the dinner performance.

Reactions: 3
Did Beronica take all of her vlogs off????

What did you
think?
I thought her reaction to the engagement was very similar to her reaction when he surprised her with Gracie. She was in shock, disbelief, very slow to show excitement, etc. I don’t think it was a case of her not wanting to say yes to him. She is just quirky and awkward in her reactions.

Although you can't judge an experience by what is shown through a camera lense, after watching 3 different vloggers' videos on MNSSH, I don't see the experience being worth the price.

Reactions: 4
I thought her reaction to the engagement was very similar to her reaction when he surprised her with Gracie. She was in shock, disbelief, very slow to show excitement, etc. I don’t think it was a case of her not wanting to say yes to him. She is just quirky and awkward in her reactions.
You know that surprising Gracey for Veronica video was fake? Veronica and Nate faked the entire scheme. Almost all of us know this. She slipped up and said she found the dog and set up meeting the private party to purchase her. It was all an act.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
You know that surprising Gracey for Veronica video was fake? Veronica and Nate faked the entire scheme. Almost all of us know this. She slipped up and said she found the dog and set up meeting the private party to purchase her. It was all an act.
OMG! I didn’t know!! I am new to his vlogs and haven’t watched many of the older ones. Thanks for clarifying!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I just finished watching this and that is funny you mentioned this, because the whole time I am thinking that this activity looked fun...for little kids!!

Also...is it safe to assume that him and Serena are dating?
Little Nate is back in action!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He didn’t pay for the dessert party. There were stans there who obviously didn’t want to be shown on camera who would have paid for him. Notice he left his crowd of “friends” when at the dessert party. And of course he drove home afterwards.
Does he ever actually pay for anything? He's as bad as the slackers with their "if we can't film it then we don't do it" but he's "if stans won't pay or gift me then I won't do it"

OMG! I didn’t know!! I am new to his vlogs and haven’t watched many of the older ones. Thanks for clarifying!
I didn't know about either the dog video existing or the setup! Are the videos still around?

I didn't know about either the dog video existing or the setup! Are the videos still around?
I’ve only seen the video where he surprises her with Gracie in a parking lot. Haven’t come across the other video yet. Mind blown! I wonder what else I’ve watched that was all a set up?!?

Reactions: 1
Although you can't judge an experience by what is shown through a camera lense, after watching 3 different vloggers' videos on MNSSH, I don't see the experience being worth the price.
Especially in the middle of the summer. It's great that Disney considers Halloween to be a year round event.

Reactions: 3
Especially in the middle of the summer. It's great that Disney considers Halloween to be a year round event.
I think when the even first happened it was around 50-60.. it was in October and was a very good offering if only to get on rides with shorter lines and see some limited time entertainment. Now it's still all of those things but it is never ending, takes time away from day guests that already spent a ton of money to be there and it's loaded to weirdos that dress up in the most stupid costumes like Nate... I mean who the hell idolizes a bleeping vlogger?!?

Back when the prices were in the 70s I had friends go with their kids and their justification was they had good candy... Get a Costco membership and buy a whole bleeping bad then you idiots!!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve only seen the video where he surprises her with Gracie in a parking lot. Haven’t come across the other video yet. Mind blown! I wonder what else I’ve watched that was all a set up?!?
Probably everything!

Reactions: 1
120$ to stand in line for 4 hours to take a picture with some dude dressed as Jack Skellington??… whatever floats your boat I guess…

120$ to stand in line for 4 hours to take a picture with some dude dressed as Jack Skellington??… whatever floats your boat I guess…
Disney has so thoroughly weaponized FOMO, you almost have to admire them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Disney has so thoroughly weaponized FOMO, you almost have to admire them.
Tbh I do, after all its the social media influencers and vloggers that have fuelled it. Blame disney food blog etc, before them disney food and merch wasn't the same as it is now and was much more standardised. They have fuelled demand and disney have rightfully latched on to it, genius business move. Just meeting demand and making it work for then.

All these vloggers blame Bob chepek, but the culture they have all created is probably more to blame

Reactions: 7
How long would the line have been without 90% of them being YouTubers or IG assholes?… I wonder :unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
All the vloggers ran to the first night of MNSSHP only to have a horrible looking rained out event that they all did a bad job covering.

Everyone had the same format…

- grab m$ms at the entrance
-look at merchandise
-eat the festival food
-first parade rained out
- Max on Main Street
-fireworks
-parade
-castle stage show

rinse. wash. repeat

I wish someone would Vlog Disney better…it’s all the same garbage over and over again. It all feels the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tbh I do, after all its the social media influencers and vloggers that have fuelled it. Blame disney food blog etc, before them disney food and merch wasn't the same as it is now and was much more standardised. They have fuelled demand and disney have rightfully latched on to it, genius business move. Just meeting demand and making it work for then.

All these vloggers blame Bob chepek, but the culture they have all created is probably more to blame
I partially agree.. IMO the Disney dining plan started the down swing in food.. merch was being homogenized before most of those people started their thing. All ears were the first to feature the menus and regularly update it but didn't have all the click bait until after deb sold it.

Now that vlogging is in full force, yes, it's only getting worse.

I feel like there is a market for slightly higher-quality YouTube videos of the parks. Most of these videos from these vloggers are so amateur you can hardly watch them without getting motion sickness. I know there’s a balance between quality versus payoff for the vlogger. But there has to be a happy medium somewhere. Maybe more B-roll footage of the parks mixed in, less of their big faces and a little more effort into editing. Something slightly more cinematic than a shaky camera and shoving cookies in their mouths.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.