Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a chance he took an Uber to springs so he could get cookies and pup cups or did he 100% drive his car with the front bumper in the backseat ?

Reactions: 1
Just saw the footage of the car... Front end damage almost always the fault of the driver. He did something stupid no doubt. Hopefully no one else was harmed or had their property damaged. Who knows what he hit though.

Reactions: 6
First response ever. I’m new here. I love this tit lol
Maria is insufferable. She’s so irratating. Also Promise Hope….. omg. She’s the shittiest person ever.

Reactions: 3
Watching Maria is complete cringe. You would think with all the money she has she could get some acting lessons so she can act like she has a personality. Also, are we taking bets on if Nate was sober or had a few when the accident happened? Our bet is that he had at least two bud lights in him when it happened.
All Maria does is pedal her clothing line the whole time. She literally just talks about selling her clothes or she talks about herself! I really think that is the only reason why she goes live so she can talk about herself

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I was on IG and a video of him and that “krew” popped up and it’s ignorant and disgusting. Why do people think this is funny? Not real family friendly and gross. It looks like it’s at park closing cause I don’t see anyone around. I’m sure the CMs and Security love staying later due to this ignorance. That’s just too far.

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I was on IG and a video of him and that “krew” popped up and it’s ignorant and disgusting. Why do people think this is funny?
That group as a whole cover everything that is wrong with the vlogging culture. Too many self indulged ego's and oxygen thieves.

• Haha
Just saw the footage of the car... Front end damage almost always the fault of the driver. He did something stupid no doubt. Hopefully no one else was harmed or had their property damaged. Who knows what he hit though.
Sorry about your car Nate! Yah, "that's gonna leave a mark"... 😬

1659606607060.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He said in the video that someone pulled out in front of him (or something like that) and he couldn't stop in time. He said he was on his way to Starbucks. I got the impression it was in the morning.

He said in the video that someone pulled out in front of him (or something like that) and he couldn't stop in time. He said he was on his way to Starbucks. I got the impression it was in the morning.
Pulling on the Insurance Adjuster Hat (not a trilby) that I thought I had retired when I put on my Doctor Hat, from what I could see, I'm not sure that's what happened from the damage pattern. He only showed a view from the right fender, and I can't think there wouldn't be more damage to the side if that was the mechanism. With the bumper and the grill being gone, it looked more like he rear-ended something. Caveat that it was dark and he didn't give us a full view.

But if he's still driving it, the only reason that it would be totaled would be if the frame was bent. Late model car with mostly body damage? No way.

People pull in front of people all the time down here. Florida is by far the worst concentration of terrible disrespectful drivers anywhere. Having said that... You keep your head on a swivel at all times.. You pay attention and this tit doesn't happen.. He is absolutely at fault.

People pull in front of people all the time down here. Florida is by far the worst concentration of terrible disrespectful drivers anywhere. Having said that... You keep your head on a swivel at all times.. You pay attention and this tit doesn't happen.. He is absolutely at fault.
You aren't kidding! We were down in June and July. Worst. Drivers. Ever. I drove from MD and had NO issues until I was on I-4 and I was almost hit 3 different times (not exaggerating!)

You aren't kidding! We were down in June and July. Worst. Drivers. Ever. I drove from MD and had NO issues until I was on I-4 and I was almost hit 3 different times (not exaggerating!)
Correct, its despicable how terrible the drivers are down here. People weave in and out of cars like their lives depend on getting ahead of a single car. So many accidents daily and its not due to slippery conditions or anything.

Reactions: 2
Correct, its despicable how terrible the drivers are down here. People weave in and out of cars like their lives depend on getting ahead of a single car. So many accidents daily and its not due to slippery conditions or anything.
It did make me think.. if he would have gotten seriously hurt, who would he have even called?

Reactions: 1
I was on IG and a video of him and that “krew” popped up and it’s ignorant and disgusting. Why do people think this is funny? Not real family friendly and gross. It looks like it’s at park closing cause I don’t see anyone around. I’m sure the CMs and Security love staying later due to this ignorance. That’s just too far.
This is vile! I’m fed up of going to Disney and seeing imbeciles dancing and prancing around with a camera just to make a pathetic video for social media!

I see Nate let his bumbling fool persona slip in this clip. I wonder what his obsessive stans would think of their “fedorable” blagger if they saw this?

And how would that waste of space be allowed to walk out of the park with an open shirt/bare chest? There’s nothing these sickos won’t do for a video.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just caught up, why does it not surprise me he crashes a car an still goes to feed his face, he's the type that would get the ambulance to go through the McDonald's drive through on route to the hospital

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.