Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maria from LBVTV (Lake Buena Visitors TV), a former Philadelphia socialite and news reporter who now has an Etsy Disney shirt empire thanks to other vloggers. Her family is loaded.

Not to get off topic but wow... She's a bleeping 11!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She is definitely not…. not even a 3… Her feet and face are atrocious. Personality is even worse.
Ok I'm gonna need some receipts. Does she have a channel! Because right now I'm on board with a cute greek blonde!

Last edited:
I heard that too I didn’t know what the hell he was talking about, but it sounded like he admitted that he was stealing soap and hiding it????????
I think he said he took some of the soap they let you use to wash your hands to go try it on his face, and he liked it so he bought some. It's still a weird thing to do but at least he spared the people from seeing him wash his face in the middle of the store.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Short of straight up bathing in the sink, the things I’ve seen people wash at Basin is the stuff of nightmares…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Not to get off topic but wow... She's a bleeping 11!
She was the one last page someone asked who the “fried blonde with horse teeth” was. Her instagram is Lake Buena Visitors and in short of photoshopping her face horribly, just, overly fake personality. I could never get on board.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think we need to give Nate the benefit of the doubt jumping to conclusions assuming he was drunk for the car accident. Its highly plausible, but so is also a few stale churros congealed into a brick becoming lodged under the break pedal scuppering him at the most vital time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maria from LBVTV (Lake Buena Visitors TV), a former Philadelphia socialite and news reporter who now has an Etsy Disney shirt empire thanks to other vloggers. Her family is loaded.

Omg SHE was a socialite and news reporter???? I find her the most annoying of all the other vloggers Nate hangs out with and that's saying a lot. I can't stand looking at her and watching her cringe, fake personality and those fugly hats.

Reactions: 2

Ok! Thank you! I don't think I have ever watched them (nor seen her on the Philly news). Should I bother checking out that channel?

Ok I TAKE IT BACK!!! Just watch one of her videos and that B&W photo is not an accurate representation!! I apologize for any grossness i may have caused any of you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok! Thank you! I don't think I have ever watched them (nor seen her on the Philly news). Should I bother checking out that channel?
If you want to add another person to hate watch to your list. But she’s so bad for me that I can’t even hate watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you want to add another person to hate watch to your list. But she’s so bad for me that I can’t even hate watch.
:ROFLMAO: I might have to give her a shot.
That's the way I feel about KP...just can't watch him anymore.

Reactions: 3
She was the one last page someone asked who the “fried blonde with horse teeth” was. Her instagram is Lake Buena Visitors and in short of photoshopping her face horribly, just, overly fake personality. I could never get on board.
Yeah Maria is just too much and too overboard with everyone. She talks to her chat like they are children basically, cooing and baby talk etc - it's pretty cringe and uncomfortable a lot of the time. She tries to come across as genuine but shes anything but IMHO. She pushes her T-shirts almost every minute or 2, which I am still trying to figure out how Disney allows it, but she is one of those elitist who will never hold a real job anymore and will ride the wave of trust funds and inheritance. It is what it is, who wouldn't love to never have to worry about money again.

Its just unwatchable though - she talks to cast members like she's interviewing them on Dateline, and when someone stops her in the park, she does the same to them, puts them on this weird 5 question thing "So, what is the best thing you've done today" "So, what id your favorite ride" "So, go to my website and I will send you a free shirt" Which by the way is the only smart thing she does, because that's marketing 101 to gain more business. I can't watch her anymore though - she doesn't go live much it seems like anymore - lots of "vlog" videos.

Last live stream I saw she had 200 people watching so im sure shes lost her audience

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.