Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's why most of them are in their mid 20's to mid 30's with a few exceptions like Joshenna and Maria, but we all know Maria comes from money so she doesnt have to worry about anything really.
Watching Maria is complete cringe. You would think with all the money she has she could get some acting lessons so she can act like she has a personality. Also, are we taking bets on if Nate was sober or had a few when the accident happened? Our bet is that he had at least two bud lights in him when it happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just finished the vlog, i’m not sure why he felt the need to let us all know and show the car unless for sympathy… and add in he’s been depressed lately.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ugh. Another stupid overrated Gideon’s cookie vlog. If I ever see him at Disney Spring splitting one of those cookies right up to the camera, I’m gonna smear it all over his sweaty scalp.

Reactions: 2
Who wants to guess he was drunk when the accident happened? Wouldn’t be surprised if another car wasn’t even involved.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just finished the vlog, i’m not sure why he felt the need to let us all know and show the car unless for sympathy… and add in he’s been depressed lately.
After looking at that car, no way it is a total loss. Again, showing how uneducated he really is. Still think he was drunk and hit something.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If the car is totaled maybe he can get that lobster car from the all you can eat seafood buffet that he creamed his shorts over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Perhaps I'm jaded but I felt like the bit about, "I know my videos make you happy but they are what I do to make me happy" made me want to barf. Had a supposedly major car accident and his first thought? "Better go to Disney Springs and get this month's new cookie at Gideon's." Makes complete sense. Then again, griftin ain't easy and if anything he's gotta kick it into overdrive so his stupid stan's can get the waddler some new wheels! I don't hate myself enough to read through his comments but I have a feeling there were probably a lot saying how positive he always is and how happy he always makes people and that he is just such a light to the world. Also, am I the only one who thinks he could possibly be eating some of Gracey's pupcakes? 🤔 His excitement at the cupcake atm is cringe worthy. Image how he would be if he could get everything from a machine?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's driving the car around like that?
I was thinking the same thing - its not totaled by any means, especially if he's driving it around.

Also, I don't wish an accident on anyone, and feel a little bad for him. However, when he started mentioning that he gets depressed sitting at home, and goes to the parks to cheer up, is what worries me. This is what I mean about these vloggers that are always at the parks, its unhealthy. If he is depressed all the time at home, something else is wrong and escaping to Disney every day is not the answer. Just saying. Maybe he should talk to someone

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well, I could be wrong, but most of these vloggers don’t exactly come from high profile careers, as far as I can see. A job in retail/service is not really hard to walk away from, because what have you got to lose, really? I don’t mean to sound condescending at all, but I have worked those jobs and I know it’s some of the most soul-crushing work you can do. So, I kind of get why they might just say “screw it” and ride that wave as long as it’s profitable, regardless of whether it’s likely to turn into a life-long career, or not.

I get why one would rather spend their days in theme parks, than dealing with entitled customers at a retail store, or restaurant. Once it’s no longer profitable, you can always go back to those kinds of jobs.
I've worked many retail/ service jobs too, if I could of quit back then to make videos of my trips to parks, or any kind of video really, and make money, you bet your ass 20-something me would of, and never looked back. While I'll definitely agree some of the vloggers are crappy people, (like the trackers), I'm not really going to have a grudge because they managed to make a living off making vacation videos. I just won't watch them myself if they're boring is all.

watching his videos, wether he's trying to get sympathy or not, I don't doubt he's actually depressed. alot of his behaviors line up with it. (the drinking, stuffing his face, etc)

Reactions: 7
I've worked many retail/ service jobs too, if I could of quit back then to make videos of my trips to parks, or any kind of video really, and make money, you bet your ass 20-something me would of, and never looked back. While I'll definitely agree some of the vloggers are crappy people, (like the trackers), I'm not really going to have a grudge because they managed to make a living off making vacation videos. I just won't watch them myself if they're boring is all.

watching his videos, wether he's trying to get sympathy or not, I don't doubt he's actually depressed. alot of his behaviors line up with it. (the drinking, stuffing his face, etc)
I don’t doubt he’s depressed, I am too but I don’t post about it. What could he be depressed about? He has a job where he gets payed to have fun.

• Heart
Here’s Nate’s problem (one of them anyway):

He has crafted this persona which is designed to ensure that he never has to flip another burger at Dennys. I don’t fault him for hating that job. The issue is that the person he plays in the vlogs isn’t a real person. We’ve caught him being insincere over the years. Once you play that game, we have no obligation to believe anything he says while in character. He makes things up to get money. Translation: I don’t give a rats ass about his statements of depression.

Reactions: 3
Watching Maria is complete cringe. You would think with all the money she has she could get some acting lessons so she can act like she has a personality. Also, are we taking bets on if Nate was sober or had a few when the accident happened? Our bet is that he had at least two bud lights in him when it happened.
Who is Maria? Sorry.....I don't know a whole lot of vloggers. Hell, I enjoy this site more than the actual vloggers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Who is Maria? Sorry.....I don't know a whole lot of vloggers. Hell, I enjoy this site more than the actual vloggers.
Maria from LBVTV (Lake Buena Visitors TV), a former Philadelphia socialite and news reporter who now has an Etsy Disney shirt empire thanks to other vloggers. Her family is loaded.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Maria from LBVTV (Lake Buena Visitors TV), a former Philadelphia socialite and news reporter who now has an Etsy Disney shirt empire thanks to other vloggers. Her family is loaded.

YOU guys are amazing the things that you find is wonderful. I don’t even know how to find the divorce records and you guys are showing me and teaching me things that I never knew! Now a while back I saw ’Nate and Veronica‘s proposal video on YouTube. Its been probably four years ago that I saw it and I can never find it again but it’s on a random channel I think from 2015 And even again tonight I tried to find it! I have been wanting to share it with you guys at how Veronica reacted. I honestly don’t even know where to begin to find it but it was on a strange channel of hers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.